[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 24 KB, 445x456, brofist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3565793 No.3565793 [Reply] [Original]

I want to learn a lot more about how the world works and I need to know the math to help me with technology and building shit. What does /sci/ recommend I learn. I've got some basic chemistry down, and above basic biology (I was in the higher up biology classes in high school) and just average math. Any special classes I should take or things I should know to actually make me sound educated when i argue?

>> No.3565802

calc, linear algebra, and differential equations are a good start. Khanacademy is your friend.

>> No.3565817

>>3565802
I also want know about like, animals (not too indepth, just more than I know now) and machinery, is there anyother sort of math classes I have to take for those kinds of things?

>> No.3565822

And don't forget alchemy and Opera

AND yogpera

>> No.3565830

Just never stop lissening and argueing that should keep you abow the avarage and your gene pool will feel superior. Abuse this by not contributeing to society and you will feel " the wrath of god"

>> No.3565837

>>3565817

animals
>biology
no math required or very basic

machinery
>classical mechanics
>electricity and magnetism
>electric circuits
>statics and dynamics

You'll need calculus, diffeq, linear algebra for all these

>> No.3565849

Can anyone give me a site or something on where to learn this stuff? (Besides college)