[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 15 KB, 640x421, facepalm4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3498782 No.3498782[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why do atheists claim to be more "rational" people when they commit these obvious flaws of reason:

* Believing in aliens when there is ABSOLUTELY not one shred of evidence that they exist.

* Parroting the comebacks that Dawkins/Hitchens have provided for them without critical thinking. Atheists like to read these "pro-atheist" books and criticize Christians for "believing in something because a book told you so."

* Willing to spend trillions of taxpayer dollars on space programs which "see how well tomatoes grow in space," while people are starving on Earth, just so that they can one day have their atheist "rapture" in space "just like in star trek."

* Criticize Christians for killing a thousand years ago, yet be in full support of killing innocent babies in 2011.

* Claim that "no logical person can believe in God," despite the fact that Newton, Pascal, Copernicus, and thousands of other scientists in the past did believe in God.

* Believing the existence of the universe is exempt from the law of conservation, and everything just arose from nothing on its own.

* Having faith in imagined infallibility of science, even though scientists are found regularly wrong after certainty for hundreds of years.

>> No.3498788

fucking mods deleted last thread

>> No.3498798
File: 7 KB, 252x189, bunnies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why do people read any of this when it is clearly a troll thread

kill yourself

>> No.3498804 [DELETED] 

>implying being an atheist means you believe all this

>> No.3498805

>>3498798
>HURR I'M NOT GOING TO READ WHAT MIGHT OFFEND ME
>I'LL JUST KEEP THE BLINDFOLD ON AND DRINK THE DAWKINS KOOL AID
>BECAUSE IT'S SATISFYING AND MAKES ME COMFORTABLE

>> No.3498807 [DELETED] 
File: 7 KB, 252x189, bunnies2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3498805
have some more bunnies kiddo

>> No.3498808

SAGE

>> No.3498810

tldr
It's most likley just senseless trollig anyways.

>> No.3498812

>>3498798
>calling this a troll thread
ishygddt

Why do most people here not know the difference between trolling and shitposting?
This thread is annoying like other spam too, but it doesn't make anyone butthurt. Neither does it produce any lulz.

>> No.3498818

come back after you've read all of Paul Tillich.
We have no time to debate uneducated dweebs.