[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 124 KB, 250x303, mathtutorguy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3473303 No.3473303 [Reply] [Original]

I have to admit something.

My name is Dr. Richard T. Bale, a practiced particle physicist for the last 32 years; graduated with honors from Duke in my early 20s, having gained my Ph.D in physics from Edinburgh shortly thereafter. I was soon picked up by company whom will remain unnamed for various projects, including the search for the Higgs Boson, which lead to more grandeur ventures including a short stay at CERN within these last few years.

We make it all up.

Not a damned night goes by where I don't wonder how it is we've come so far with such asinine and preposterous understandings of science. There are times where I compare the practice to that of spinning some bottle at some 14-year-old girl's birthday party, regarding our fundamental deductions. Frankly, I haven't the slightest inkling how we've not yet blown ourselves up save for the unfortunate people of Japan, for whom we are wholly responsible in crimes against humanity. We're ignorant children playing with a lighter; enamored by the flame in a tribal-like delusion of strength and power. One day we're going to burn it all down until there's nothing left.

I've retired early with disgust in these child-like "sciences", and pray those aspiring in the same field do not lower themselves to be clowns in a circus of lies and ignorance. This old codger is through with the parade, and done wearing masks.

>> No.3473334

>2011
>doesnt know that the Japanese killed more people, by hand, directly with bayonets and shooting squads in China than both atomic bombs combined including all the deaths that followed as a result of radiation
the Nazis had nothing on the Japanese.

if they had been allowed to continue, the Chinese "holocaust" would have resulted in WAY WAY WAY more deaths than the Jewish Holocaust.

They killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 200,000 to 300,000 people.

they raped about 80,000 women.

in 6 weeks bro.

>> No.3473359

>>3473334

And since they were raping and killing ONLY Chinese people...

it literally was/would have been identical in every way to the Nazi Holocaust, save for the fact that it was more "in the heat of the moment" murder, as opposed to long planned, cold and calculated genocide.

still.... Going after Jews is no different than going after Chinese people.

the japs had their own evil, horror-movie-worthy doctors doing all kinds of fucked up ass experiments.

in fact, I think the japanese doctors are known for the worst attrocities...

like vivisecting people while they are still alive, then severing and reattaching organs randomly...

testing Anthrax and other biological (also chemical) weapons on large groups, etc.

>> No.3473405
File: 136 KB, 400x300, 730026505_90136.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I do not regret making this image in the slightest.
This thread's been here several times, and Richard Bale doesn't exist.

>> No.3473416
File: 19 KB, 385x383, babby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3473334
>>3473359

>> No.3473438

>>3473359
>implying the nazis only went after jews