[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 31 KB, 320x286, Down-Syndrome-Child-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3437738 No.3437738 [Reply] [Original]

Have you guys ever noticed that there is close to none black people with down syndrome?
Why is that?

>> No.3437742

They don't take them outside.

>> No.3437749

>>3437742
and who says black people don't have good taste?

>> No.3437751

Because they'll never reach this level of intelligence.

>> No.3437754

OP I think the problem is that ALL black people have down syndrome, so it is difficult for any of them to stand out as "extra retarded" like white kids with down syndrome.

>> No.3437760

White mothers with retards love to parade them around showing how devoted they are.

Black mothers would probably be ashamed and go Spartan on their ass or something.

>> No.3437775

I don't know... maybe they're a very stable people?

turns out they are stably poor, violent and stupid.

I think you need some crazies to have some revolutionary development

>> No.3437785

>The incidence of Down syndrome is estimated at 1 per 733 births, although it is statistically more common with older parents (both mothers and fathers) due to increased mutagenic exposures upon some older parents' reproductive cells. Other factors may also play a role. Down syndrome occurs in all human populations....

It could be a combination of what others have said (no public exposure) and that blacks have children earlier.

>> No.3437834

>>3437785
White people did alot more inbreeding. And white people have more money to keep downs kids alive.