[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 8 KB, 251x178, 1308037563461s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3420003 No.3420003 [Reply] [Original]

I came across this today:
>"if women really do earn less than men for no other reason than being a woman, then why don't companies only hire women?"
it really made my day. any other lines to troll feminists?

>> No.3420998

Bump

>> No.3421006

Because women are for raping.

>> No.3421018 [DELETED] 

> yfw company success correlates with the number of women hired

>> No.3421029

there was a pretty good troll pic i saw a while back, it went something like this:

Women, why do you think you're better?
YOU've never had to die in a war.

>> No.3421043

HAHAHAHA OH WOW

Thanks, OP. Seriously, thanks.

>> No.3421048

Are you dumb? Women earn less, thus making them more desirable at the work place because less earning = more profit.

>> No.3421054

>>3421018
hahaha

>> No.3421062 [DELETED] 

No one has saged this thread.

EK isn't posting anonymously.

>> No.3421064
File: 329 KB, 750x750, a5b0a1625509bcc2be914aac54429f05abeb42cc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3421029
they had, actually. just without any weapons.

>> No.3421084

I once heard of a study in the news, reported to show that women working the same jobs got paid the same. The reason women overall did not make as much was that women in general did not actually work the same jobs. In short, women have jobs that pay less. I find that plausibible.

>> No.3421086

Hmmm....
Men in power don't like women to come at their special club. If they can't avoid it, they'll try and pay them less.
The reason why women weren't hired isn't finanacial or economical choice.

>> No.3421094

Surfing on how misogyny is still widely accepted in facts to make more profit/pay people less.

>> No.3421096

If women were equal then they wouldn't have needed a man to give them equality.

If women were as good at working then they would have invented things.

>>3421084

A woman with $20,000 a year income will have much more disposable finance than a man earning $40,000. Men getting paid more doesn't matter much when he's paying for everything else.

>> No.3421098

>>3420003
if the best interests of the child(ren) are paramount regarding family court decisions, shouldn't the main goal be to heavily discourage divorce rather than encourage it?

can you name another 'oppressed' group of people that has spent more money (women spend ~70% of disposable income in US and britain), lived longer, and been legally favored over their oppressors?

if women are equal in every way, why do standards have to be lowered in many areas for them to compete? shouldn't everyone have the same standards regardless of sex?

can you name a benefit to society for women doing traditional male physical jobs like firefighter? does the small number of women who want these types of jobs warrant the massive amount of money spent on creating facilities for them, particularly when standards have to be lowered for them?

can you justify the massive disparities in spending on female and male health issues given that men have shorter average life spans? shouldn't the focus be on the group that is lagging behind?

>> No.3421104
File: 55 KB, 395x308, homeHdr2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qeWugmiGt4

2:20 is when he begins to talk about women vs men and why men deserve to make more per hour. great stuff.

>> No.3421110

>>3421086
then wouldn't the few businesses that hire women vastly out compete the ones that don't and push them out of the marketplace?

why do female CEOs suddenly become raging misogynists when they get that position? wouldn't they hire all of these cheaper, equally skilled female workers and dominate the competition?

what about the fact that men work more hours than women on average (among people in the work force), could this affect the 'pay gap'?

>> No.3421114

>>3421104
operator, i think I got trolled

>> No.3421122

>>3421114
whoops wrong link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imZ52DHBtug

>> No.3421127

>>3421096
>HAAARPP DERP HERP HERPPPPPPP!!!

Seriously. Raise and treat someone as a slave all his life. The culture around it, the traditions, the values will shape mentalities for a long time.
Things take times to be unlearned ; just because women had several declarations of equality doesn't mean they actually have it in the facts, in real life, where old values and old ideas are still very widely spread and shared amongst humanity, even amongst females.

If women did not invent as much, it's simply because they were never raised with the possibility of being something else than "a woman/wife/mother/prostitute" .
Disagree with that, disregard intelligence.

>> No.3421143

>>3421127

>Disagree with that, disregard intelligence.

If women were as equal as men then they wouldn't have had to be granted rights by men.

The only reason they were in that position in the first place is because they're physically and mentally inferior. If what you said was true, then there wouldn't have been an issue for women's rights because they'd have already had them.

>> No.3421158

>>3421127

You're wrong about the inventions. I am in no way misogynistic, and I believe women to be as smart as men, but in different ways. Man's intelligence lends itself better to inventing things.

>> No.3421162

>>3421127
How come every single culture is man-dominated and every one who was women-dominated quickly died out?

>> No.3421168

>>3421143

>mental inferior

any scientific source for this bullshit?

>> No.3421169
File: 45 KB, 640x427, cat-scrub.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In Scandinavia women are a majority (something like %70) of university students.

>> No.3421170
File: 23 KB, 600x446, shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421193

>>3421169
How many of them are studying psychology?
How many of the men are studying math/engineering/real science?

>> No.3421197

>>3421104
rule 34 on erdos and graham and fan chung

>> No.3421214

>>3421018
This is because only successful companies can bear the burden of employing large numbers of women.

>> No.3421215

>>3421143
>>3421158
>>3421162
Physical strength.
Yes, we have this superiority.
And we used and abused it.
Nowadays, physical strangth isn't the predominant factor in order to survive. It's intelligence that is .

Imagine a bigger, stronger ill willed man that decides that you are born to be his servant only because you're not physically strong enough to resist him in a fight: you are now what we called "a woman", a servant.

>> No.3421244
File: 53 KB, 405x451, 1309982333920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3421215

what about physical strength if she stabs you with a knife, cuts you in pieces and burns it in the kitchen?

>> No.3421254

>>3421215
And by other males, you get treated like royalty. Men pay for your things, do nice things for you, and you don't have to do anything back.

>> No.3421256

>>3421215

This is kind of a bullshit argument. Women have also been able to take advantage of men sexually for just as long. Of course some men will just take the sex, but among civilized societies, women had even MORE power in this way.

>> No.3421266

>>3421254
As soon as women will really be equal to men, you won't have to pay her things or to be extra cautious with her, no more that you would have to be with a man. Simple.
That's because of their time-old status that they and we behave like this .
We need to change things, they need tro change chings. It is an humanity-wide issue.
I also think that men will greatly benefit from equal rights: we will be able to escape our own force stereotypes and just be .
Shit will get way better then.

>> No.3421267

Because most studies show that women DON'T earn less than men, so long as you adjust for seniority, position and so on. In fact, in the lowest age brackets, women doing the exact same job, same title, earn less.

The overall figures seem skewed, but you have to remember two important confounding factors. First, that a lot of men entered the workforce decades ago, before there was actual equality. They do not deserve to have their paychecks, which they receive because they have seniority, if not experience, cut simply to be in line with the new employees. And women are more likely to take time out for family reasons. No judgement, it's just a fact. And if you take six months or a year out, the most you can expect is to re-enter the workforce at the same point, you can't expect that to go on your resume as anything other than an extended leave of absence. Naturally you will be behind the person who didn't take that leave.

>> No.3421269

>>3421256
They had some power.
Not more, not even close.

Nobody never said they were totally powerless. But they're really totally over powered.

>> No.3421271

>>3421266
>our own force stereotypes and just be .
>forced upon us* stereotypes

>> No.3421286

>>3420003
answer: because women need maternity leave.

>> No.3421315

>>3421267
When you think about that...that's pretty horrible ..
They're our mothers, our grandmothers, our sisters, our wives, our daughters and we're here, telling her "well if you have to take some time off to take care of your family (where is the father?!Why is it the woman?)then you'll have pay cuts/experience/seniority cut!" "your" family here, could mean yours, mine, his, hers... they're our mothers, our wives, they're half of humanity, they're the one who will always be sure that her baby (you) lacks of nothing...And here we are, condemning them for that instead of helping them (=helping us).. lol fuking cavemen ..
I love women.For what they truely are and not for what society always forced them to be. Beautiful beings really.

>> No.3421333

>>3421315

No it isn't. If you choose to do one thing, you can't do the other. I happen to think both parents should be at home when the child is very young, if it's possible to afford it in any way. This is not always possible. So whoever chooses to stay home takes a hit to their career. It's just how it is.

>> No.3421339

why were women thought of as inferior people in the first place?

>> No.3421347

>>3421286
so?
hire more women to replace them during that leave, still cheaper

>> No.3421352

>>3421333
It is not possible, true.
It is not possible in the System (of values) we are living in (the system being discussed ITT.).
It could be possible if people stopped to say "it's not possible".. See the issue there? I'm adressing to your intellect here, not to your ego.

>> No.3421354

>>3421339
Because the other, perfectly equal, gender decided that it was the way it should be. Then, with unprecedented coordination, enforced this without meeting any significant resistance.

>> No.3421356

>>3421339
Please, see here >>3421215

>> No.3421358
File: 53 KB, 468x286, hahawomen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got this image from some opinion piece on a news site a while back.

>> No.3421367

>>3421339
Because women can fuck shit up much more easily than men.

>> No.3421368

>>3421348

What I'm saying is, when a man and a woman have been working the job for five years, but she has had a year's maternity leave in the middle, then she has only really been working it for four years. In terms of seniority and experience, he has more. If he took a years leave in the middle, then they would be even. But as it stands, that difference in seniority and experience has to be take into account on a resume or in promotions.

I'm not saying that maternity leave should be some kind of punishment. And it isn't. But people who were working that year should not be punished for not taking a year off work.

>> No.3421370

>>3421348
That's bullshit. See the issue here? I'm mocking your presenting a conclusion without backing it up with any logical arguments, evidence or even fallacies and acting like you refuted his point. I'm insulting your argument here, not the glaring lack of intelligence presented by it.

>> No.3421379

>>3421354
sure.
Am I the only one who thinks that the males who fought for the equality of rights between men and women were either crazy or trying to get laid?

>> No.3421397

Women in the modern workplace are generally overpaid, if companies could get away with hiring only white and asian men they would do it. You're not allowed though, it's against disparate impact, and you'll open yourself to lawsuits.

If women were underpaid we would expect to see most industries dominated by female operated firms.

>> No.3421399 [DELETED] 

>mfw top 100 companies in the U.K are being FORCED to place more women in boardrooms to get the number closer to 40% women
>what if there arent enough qualified women?
>hahahahah logic what teh fuck am i doing fucking logic oh my god sorry you guys
>modern world falling apart
>stay misogynistic scientists of the future, the world depends on it

>> No.3421403

women take large chunks of time off from work for pregnancy and child birth etc. due to this they dont advance as quickly or as far as men often times. Women who do not have children however do, and they earn as much as men. But childless women are by far the minority.

>> No.3421408

>>3421358
And why did she "wanted" these stuff? Why did she felt the desire to ask for so much stuff ? What stuff? Kitchen stuff? A new more portable vacuum cleaner? Stuffs that will only ever be used by her. A new golden neck lace to look prettier and appears well considered by her husband?
Why does she needs to find personnal accomplishment trough men and not trough themselves? Does it have to do on how we've always raised our daughters "you'll make a fine wife! " "you are a princess !" (note that a princess/queen is still dependant and inferior to the man who is the king, so, still no progress there), "you must be pretty and docile in order to have a good husband and keep him" etc etc etc .... for centuries and centuries, millenias...
You don't really think these kinds of old, deeply rooted cultural traits will leave in what, 50 years (not even a generation) and that they will leave no scars?
Let's be serious please.

>> No.3421409

>>3421397
correction: If women were underpaid and otherwise equal to their male counterparts, we would expect to see most industries dominated by female operated firms.

>> No.3421422

>>3421409
Underpaid to me implies that you are being paid less than your value, not that you are being paid less, in a vacuum.

>> No.3421424

>>3421399
The problem isn't thinking misogyny is bullshit, it is.

The problem is trying to solve the symptoms instead of the roots. The answer is to fix education and etc. so we HAVE more qualified women.

There aren't enough women in science, but it's not because they're dumb, it's because the whole environment has the image of being sexist and unsafe.

>stay misogynistic scientists of the future, the world depends on it
Protip: it's this sort of thing. You're the problem.

>> No.3421429

ITT: misogynists trying to use reason to excuse their own insecurities. They're like theists, they won't be reasoned because they do not want to be.

Sage.

>> No.3421430

>>3421422
I guess you aren't familiar with politics

>> No.3421447

>>3421430
I guess you don't like being proven wrong.

>> No.3421452

Women's IQs tend to have less standard deviation than men's so you find more women in the middle, more genius and retard men. As we shifted from a society where exceptional accomplishment was celebrated to one where everyone can be a winner, we saw the power of women grow. Of course they will never lead our society, without government mandated hiring of worse candidates with vaginas.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/07/14/city_of_men

>> No.3421462

>>3421424
>it's because the whole environment has the image of being sexist and unsafe [to her].

Interesting. I always failed to detect (and so, analyse) this part of the problem (but I'm a convinced myself already so...sorry, no "miracle conversion" yet :/ ).

>> No.3421464

>>3421429
You didn't even try to reason with anyone, you just gave up

>typicalwoman.jpg

If women were underpaid relative to men, companies with more women would make larger profits. Is this what we see in the real world? No, thus women are not underpaid relative to men.

>> No.3421465

>>3421429
ad hominem
Your argument is invalid.

>> No.3421466

>>3421447
nope

>> No.3421469

OP, you must've found that from here: http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Read the entire article. It isn't actually "trolling" but logically presenting an opinion backed by sources.

On the other hand, this post (http://www.singularity2050.com/2011/01/the-time-has-arrived.html)) is where the author resolves to fight the power. This one may contain trolling tips that you may be looking for.

>> No.3421505
File: 16 KB, 251x178, Rule 63'd Richard Dawkins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3420003
More like this, amirite?

>> No.3421507

>>3421464
False logic.
Women are underpaid because the person deciding how much they're worth are men.
Next, companies are discreetly abusing this providencial profit (pragmatism comes in play) and nobody is shocked because ...? Well, yes, rampant misoginy in our societies.

>If women were underpaid and otherwise equal to their male counterparts, we would expect to see most industries dominated by female operated firms.

Your total disregard for the phenomenon of millenias old cultural traits' persistancy is astonishing. It's like MagicLand : we vote a law and TADAAA!! equality is achieved! Yep, that's right. Just like that Everybody magically had his brain washed off any remain of archetypal phalocratic piece of education and system of value, philosophy and religious. Seems like theist reasoning to me. Because that's not what is happening in Reality. Just saying.

>> No.3421525

>>3421507
>that's not what is happening in Reality
Equality of both women and men isn't possible in reality either. You're neglecting biology. Women are genetically predisposed to be inferior to men. That's why men are better than women athletically, among other things.

>> No.3421542

>>3421525
Physical strength is less and less an issue in our modern worlds. You have to admit this point.
Also, they aren't inferior, one is your mother: you're half her genes, you came to existence and grew inside her, sharing her blood and her immunitary cells.. And, you're mother is ..inferior? Because she isn't gifted with a tiny bit more testosterone to grow bigger cellular masses?

Woah.

>> No.3421566

>>3421507
So you posit that businesses get greater profits from paying women less, and you must agree that businesses like profits, but for some reason cultural institutions from thousands of years ago prevent them from seeking more money. All of this is true because you say so, and in your mind the real evidence that I give is not as important as things you have no evidence of. Simply put, this is because you are a dumb cunt. Also, your english is poor.

>> No.3421568

>>3421542
+rationality+mental strength+more affinity with space visualisation+etc

I'm sorry, I'm in a class preparing for competitive exams, and only the smartest people in my country come here.
There are highly intelligent girls, I must admit. But most of them are just "average" people, who get in there because of quotas. I see it everyday.

>> No.3421571

>>3421452

This

>> No.3421574

>>3421542

Women aren't clever. Deal with it

>> No.3421590

>>3421542
I don't know about you, but my mom is not nearly as smart as I am. I am better with people than her, and at 24 I make more money than she ever will. Yes, I suppose I could also beat her up, but that's not the main thing that makes her inferior. I don't know why you would bring up anyone's mom, and it's not very difficult to raise a child.

>> No.3421593

lrn2 simpsons paradox

>> No.3421612

>>3421590
>>3421590
ARE YOU ME?

>> No.3421625

>>3421566
Funny how you keep calling me a cunt. Last time my girlfriend and I checked (yesterday actually, don't be frustrated please), I had a penis . Like all people that are deluding themself, you turned slightly paranoid

>> No.3421626

>>3421590
I laugh at the idea that she might be superior because she was able to have a baby.

>> No.3421640

>>3421626
yeah right. so a woman is superior to her daughter because she infanted her.
almost infinite loop ftw.

>> No.3421657

>>3421590
Your mother was raised with the idea of being a mother, a wife first and before all. We didn't raise our daughters to be smart and to seek personal accomplishment by and for themselves. Always trough maternity and/or marriage. Men were always allowed to be egocentric, turbulent, curious etc because they are ..men. The future patriarch. While girls " need to be" (are raised so they are) calm and responsible and with no personal ambition other than finding a good husband ("good" here is whatever each specific education makes it to be : caring and/or rich and/or big cock and/or tons of other stuff)

>> No.3421689

>>3421590
>I don't know why you would bring up anyone's mom

>implying mom's aren't women

>> No.3421709

>>3421657
You fail to respect women as being capable of raising above the culture they've been born to.

People are not children, they are capable of making decisions about their life on their own.

If a women wants to learn and invent, then she can.
Equal rights are about abolishing laws and rules physically stopping women from achieving what they want.

That has happened, true equality will follow on its own, any further intervention only shows a lack of respect towards women as a whole.

>> No.3421731

they earn less because they are perceived as incompetent or unreliable. Hiring either is not good practice, but if you don't, you get sued.

>> No.3421736

>>3421709
>People are not children
Most people are, disregarding any genre.

Only a few people are able to emancipate themselves from such well established "facts" (look here : young men convinced women are inferior beings. We're in 2011, remember?)
So, for now, society is still misogynistic, slowly oscillating towards equilibrium .

>> No.3421745

>>3421736
>So, for now, society is still misogynistic, slowly oscillating towards equilibrium .

First of all, bullshit.

Secondly, you cant change peoples opinions through laws, the best thing to do is make sure women are treated equally under the law and leave it at that.

>> No.3421746

Women really do earn less on average than men. What companies do is irrelevant. What the fuck?

>> No.3421748

>>3421625
>implying only women can be cunts
You're sexist bro

>> No.3421756

>>3421746
If you'd read the thread, we were contemplating on whether this is due to women being less valuable to companies, or simply due to sexism (hint, it's the former)

>> No.3421773

>>3421756
That is your opinion. And I am not in accordance with it. I, only me, think you're wrong. Moreso, I think you are part of the problem some of us humans try to adress and resolve.
What threat are we for you that you need to oppose something that doesn't even concern you in the first place?

>> No.3421791

>>3421773
>What threat are we for you that you need to oppose something that doesn't even concern you in the first place?

You mean affirmative action, divorce laws, and female dominated public schooling doesnt concern me?

Oh what wonderful new world have I stumbled into?

>> No.3421803

>>3421791
BAWWWWW, my enormous male privilege might need to have some limits so that women can be recognized as human beings

>> No.3421805

>>3421791
agreed. What's more intriguing is something else:
women that already have equality only bark more, whereas those that don't ask for anything happen to be the happiest (they don't feel the need to ask for anything)
Just sayin...

>> No.3421810

>>3421803
sure. I'd like to see you when your wife beats you and you can't do shit about it because of the society you are building;
enjoy your pandora's box.

>> No.3421814

>>3420003
This is what libertarians actually believe.

>> No.3421819

>>3421593
oh fuck why didn't i know about this, actually
*learns statistics*

>> No.3421822

>>3421810
even if that did happen, i have a femdom fetish, so it's win win either way

>> No.3421832

>>3421791
Affirmative action = american political apparatus . I'm not concerned by this nor do I know enough on its modalities of application to debate on it.

>female dominated public schooling
Female make children, females chose to teach children. Also, children are naturally and then culturally their natural kingdom. But if men we're more interested in their own kids and kids in general, they would want to be a part of this in the same proportion.. If women weren't raised as mothers and wives they wouldn't so automatically choose field of works centered around social matters.

You want less women in public schools? Be a feminist ! You'll see less teachers and nurses and more (females)astronauts, (females) doctors of all types , more (females) truck drivers...

>> No.3421837

>>3421822
so you admit that I'm not wrong.
Well mister, I don't have a femdom fetish, so that might be problematic for me

>> No.3421843

>>3421837
sounds like a personal problem. and i don't think that gender equality will lead to femdom, i'm just saying i'd be happy if it did

>> No.3421845

actually, I don't care if women have equal rights, but there's just something wrong going on at the moment.
I mean, if they just have to state their dominance all the time (believe me, I know what I'm talking about), that just doesn't make men feel like giving more "freedom" of action to women. If they just shut the fuck up about this and try to "prove" themselves superior, things would go WAY more smoothly

>> No.3421852

>>3421843
there are approximatively as many men beat up by their women as the contrary.
>Minor problem
>nope.jpg

>> No.3421860

>>3421843
>implying not having a sexual fetish should be a personal problem
>implying feminists are trying to make a "gender equal" society

>> No.3421864

>>3421852
>beat up

Define "beat up"
How many men die of domestic violence?
How many women ?

>> No.3421891

>>3421814
In a space thread
>BAWWWWW compagnies only chase theyre short sited self intrest & no mine asteroid, only lance bass space tourist
In a pharmaceuticals thread
>BAWWWWW compagnies only chase theyre short sited self intrest & no produce cures, only treatments & Viagra
In an environmentalism thread
>BAWWWWW compagnies only chase theyre short sited self intrest & no green revolution, only fossil fuels, landfills
In a tax loopholes thread
>BAWWWWW compagnies only chase theyre short sited self intrest & no pay obama, only offshore double irish
In a feminism thread
>businesses make extra profit from womyn EMPLOYEES!1! but they don't hire mostly womyn because THEYRE SEXIST!! its because MEN get to decide what womyn are WORTH! millenias old CULTURAL TRAITS! are you better than your OWN MOM!? its none of your business MEN, we just want more of your MONEY!

You stay consistent, lefties

>> No.3421893

>>3421864
men don't die, they can survive physical violence.
However, women don't hesitate in using knives/scisors/plates/else.
You should really read things about this, it's scary.

>> No.3421895
File: 25 KB, 308x300, 1309983484021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421896

>>3421852
Source. Because this is not credible at all.

>> No.3421899
File: 26 KB, 318x250, 1307901374544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421900
File: 39 KB, 250x250, 1309388886248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421909
File: 131 KB, 445x445, 1307900206064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421916
File: 131 KB, 445x445, 1307900267472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421922
File: 129 KB, 445x445, 1307900165131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3421927

>>3421900

Is that a pixelated Milhouse?

>> No.3421931

>>3421864
It's not about how many die

Women commit more instances of domestic violence than men, just like everything else, they're worse at doing it. When a man intends to commit domestic violence, he can really fuck a woman up.

>> No.3421944

>>3421927

Yes, he is a meme now.

>> No.3421954

>>3421542
>Physical strength is less and less an issue in our modern worlds.
Scrawny sheltered faggot detected

>> No.3421979

>>3421954
Retarded white trash detected.

>> No.3421987

>2011
>sexism still exists

Men and women have it bad in different ways.

you hyper-masculine neckbeards wouldn't understand.

>> No.3422000

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/humor/women-vs-men-comparison

Scientists in Sweden in 2009 released a study that showed that “attractive” women breed more than “less attractive” women, and a higher proportion of their children tend to be female. Those children, in turn, grow up to be hot also, and repeat the cycle of giving birth to more hot daughters, resulting in an evolutionary effect that proves the Catholic Church might actually know what they’re talking about when it comes to birth control.

Since boys are less likely to be conceived by hot couples, however, men remain—again we quote—”as aesthetically unappealing as their caveman ancestors.”

>> No.3422002

>taking IQ seriously

jesus fuck, you guys are more retarded than the psychologists that come up with this bullshit

>> No.3422005
File: 259 KB, 445x445, 1307796204575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422008
File: 26 KB, 377x378, 1301466770431.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422016
File: 107 KB, 890x890, 1302489630118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422021
File: 28 KB, 179x179, 1309371552032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422027

>>3421568
>+rationality+mental strength+more affinity with space visualisation+etc
>rationality
You're the one on 4chan, stupid undergrad.
>mental strength
Oh yeah, calculating 42962946 + 43634693496 in your head is real fucking amazing.
>more affinity with space visualisation
Yeah I remember that study with no biological empirical evidence behind it.
Also learn to spell.

>> No.3422028

>>3422000
beauty is faggotry, everybody knows

>> No.3422029
File: 18 KB, 340x408, 1307735567452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422036

>>3422027
> Yeah I remember that study with no biological empirical evidence behind it.
someones in denial

>> No.3422044
File: 15 KB, 201x251, 1307903530990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422050

ITT: why humans are still stupid savage apemen

>> No.3422054
File: 71 KB, 250x250, 1307796507238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422060

>>3422036
Someone can only troll now.

>> No.3422062
File: 6 KB, 250x250, 1307796243454.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422069
File: 34 KB, 377x378, 1307533636820.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422070
File: 77 KB, 354x540, 21758888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3422062

>> No.3422074

>>3422027
>mfw you don't understand mental strength.
I meant that women are too sensible to be able to decide efficiently.
Best ex.:angela merkel.
Abandons nuclear power.
always tries to please everyone, when the future of the country is at stake.
Sure, that's reaaaaally helpful. Thanks, women.

>rationality You're the one on 4chan
4chan and a meeting with my friends are the only 2 places I can express my feelings. Thanks to the world you candy-asses built.

>> No.3422084

>>3422074
>BAAAW I blame the World !
Thanks to your shitty vision of it.

>> No.3422087
File: 205 KB, 445x445, 1301465719467.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3422070

>> No.3422090
File: 33 KB, 377x378, 1301463744544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422091
File: 274 KB, 300x300, 1308431334117.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3422084
prove me wrong.
I dare you to show on TV in europe and try to doubt the truthfulness of Holocaust. (not deny it, just doubt publicly)
Enjoy your prison cell.

>> No.3422106
File: 44 KB, 445x445, 1301458784351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422107

>>3422074
Bro, you don't need to be afraid of women. You don't *need* women to be inferior to be able to accomplish yourself. Don't worry. You don't have to obey these cultural rules that were inforced in you without your consentment or even you being conscient of it.

You are a great individual, by yourself, by everything that made you. You have the choice. Help men, help women, help in bettering our world.

>> No.3422122

>>3422074
>Thanks to the world you candy-asses built.
That's called blaming the world for your personal problems. As expected from a 4chan loser.

>> No.3422125
File: 16 KB, 223x223, sambradshaw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422132

>>3422091
That is a whole different problem. Political correctness, or Censorship is related to our unability to adress problems frontally. Because people don't want to listen. Be them religious, men, women, etc : they take offense at anything because they feel personally attacked.
It has nothing to do with feminism intresecally.

>> No.3422149
File: 516 KB, 811x538, blastoisecostanza.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422156
File: 132 KB, 890x890, contempt grandpa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422158

Women primarily get degrees in the Liberal Arts while men primarily get degrees in Business, Engineering, and the Sciences. This is well known. Degrees in Liberal Arts primarily get people jobs in Social Services which pay far less (usually between $20,000 and $30,000 a year) as opposed to degrees in Business, Engineering and the Sciences which pay between $60,000 and $80,000 a year.

Add to this that men work an average of 44 hours a week as opposed to women working closer to 40. Men also take far fewer time off from work than women for things such as pregnancy and child rearing. In a 10 year span of time a man will have worked an average of far more hours than a woman which put him in a higher standing for promotion.

It is difficult to factor in the effect working more hours per week has on value of an employee for promotion or the number of years of service to a company but after factoring in the values we do know the wage gap all but disappears.

The wage gap still exists however being about 98 cents on the dollar. What accounts for the last 2 cents? We aren't actually sure. It could be marginal errors from estimates used in the data or it could be that men are actually more likely to receive promotions or be reviewed for raises than women even when both have put in equal time and effort into their jobs.

Is the wage gap real? Probably. Is it the 77 cents on the dollar most feminists quote? Absolutely not. Do we need to worry about it? The only things that can be done about eliminating the wage gap would be to remove the freedom of employers or through equal opportunity employment laws which are ultimately unpopular and lead to many other issues like passing up a more qualified man for a position simply to fill a quota which just causes further problems.

>> No.3422164

>>3422132
well I'm sorry to have derived a little bit, but it's the exact same feeling that comes into account;
I mean you feel this pressure everywhere.
There is no "counterpart" to hide behind.
You know, like "no it's not true, everyone is equal, black people arent intresencaly stronger than white people" etc etc. Just for the sake of social cohesion. I don't like to feel "forced" to think in a way, I'd like to see things by myself and be aware of the value of everyone with my own experience, not being taught what to think, you understand what I mean?

>> No.3422169
File: 42 KB, 377x378, contempt cool dude.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422175
File: 31 KB, 375x345, 1301466457725.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422182
File: 29 KB, 377x378, 1301466051801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3422187

Personally I accept that the wage gap does exist but at 98 cents on the dollar it's hardly something to get our panties in a twist over. It becomes far more debilitating to remove it than simply allowing economics to proceed as normal.

I think we should simply do nothing.

Besides which I think feminism in itself is far more damaging to society than a stupid wage gap.

>> No.3422191
File: 41 KB, 250x250, 1301465338643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]