[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 99 KB, 400x400, jesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3394797 No.3394797 [Reply] [Original]

No, I'm not trollin or board raiding I'm here for a legitimate conversation. So, on the Kardashev scale it ends at tier 3. The ability to harness the power of a galaxy. Great. Does the scale end there? Could this scale be extended to the realm of theoretical physics where a hyper advanced civilization transcends to a tier 4, or even 5 civilization? What would it include? Would a tier 4 be capable of controlling the entire observable universe? The tier 5 in question at that point is would one be able to create alternative universes, jump universes, etc. At that point, wouldn't a tier 5 civilization be seen to a tier 0 civilization(Which we are) as a GOD?(pic becomes relative at this point) I understand that this is a very non-scientific approach to this however the greatest theories in theoretical/modern physics are created from such though processes.

>> No.3394805

Which tier is the one that harnesses time?

>> No.3394807

I would only assume that being able to create a universe, in this discussion would be a tier 5.. Would also be able to master time. To create a universe is to create time, no?

>> No.3394821

>tier 0 civilization(Which we are)
Actually, we're 0.72.

To actually address you're point, yes, the existence of a deity is entirely possible. However, it is foolish to definitely decide whether a deity exists, let alone which deity, without evidence.

>> No.3394837

>>3394821
As I said, this is a completely unscientific approach to the situation. Theories at hand are created by such brainstorming and creating the mathematics to support it. We ARE a tier .72, but that is still classified under a tier 0 category. On top of that, it should be mentioned that i'm 100% atheist. The cutting edge of theoretical and modern physics (see michio kaku) have expressed that modern theories point to multiple universes. As such, how did they get there? A tier 5 civilization is just one possibility.