[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 35 KB, 446x362, 1299029993017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3392949 No.3392949 [Reply] [Original]

Perception is like clear waters; its surface is pierced by cut-life vision. It has two primary attributes, those which are visible on its front and its back. The face of the perceived is flexible, we can observe through its clarity into greater depths; objects located under can be seen from above, their accuracy is distance and time dependant. The front can be altered or abstracted; humans are able to add imagery – an overlay that blocks or transforms what is preserved underneath. It is separate in character, it doesn’t contain in the same manner as the deep, and instead it reflects forward; in special circumstances what is under rises up, the clearness on the front is pierced.

The reason for this is the surfaces only traits, reflectiveness and front standing position; an item placed within can appear past the top, the surface remains with the same essence from its partners’ perspective. They connect at central locations, between both their essences. The presence of the duality is understood with a third edition, the total of them combined; a primary truth is that they’re both water, which would make them a unified organism. The current properties underneath can influence abstraction on the face, as they are attached; creation can be put on the face or sent below the surface due to its merciful nature.

Elements
The elements to this situation, we have the topmost, the top, the bottom and the bottommost. The observer meets the surface and sees the deep that fades into darkness. These are the four contextual points, interrelation occurs between different combinations; it is possible for the most high to connect to the least highs; although it has this talent, it must adhere to law. The topmost cannot reach the bottommost without travelling past the mid-layers.

>> No.3392952
File: 5 KB, 128x96, 1299509107692.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We can collect normal elements as they fit perfectly into these categories; air is chosen for the first level, representing free will and consciousness; earth is the second, representing presence and strength; fire is the third, representing essence and animation; water is the final, representing passivity and unconsciousness.

More
1. For the Air to connect to the Water, it must produce the Earth and attract the Flames. (Great)
2. For the Water to connect to the Air, it must consume the Flames and repent the Earth. (Originating)
3. For the Fire to connect to the Air, it must penetrate the Earth. (Piercing)
4. For the Earth to connect to the Water, it must create the Flames. (Advantageous)
5. The Fire and the Water are connected. (Correct)
6. The Earth and the Air are connected. (Firm)

Each element has a particular symbolism mentioned earlier, when inspected deeply the reasoning is clear, scientifically and creatively. The more knowledge that you have about individual elements, the more advanced the explanation of “produce” and “attract”, it is possible to apprehend how it was done. An example, Air (meaning; consciousness; the observer), producing Earth (meaning; strength; some motion), to attract Fire (meaning; essence; heat or action), to reach Water (meaning; unconsciousness; the target). The mirrored sense would be the target (Water), consuming the heat (Fire) to express feeling (Earth) towards the observer (Air).

>> No.3392954

0/10

>> No.3392960
File: 4 KB, 126x116, 1300203273016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Book; continued.
Thus, even though Water is an individual element is genetically relative to all four others. It is true to say, Air is the highest order; without it the others couldn’t exist. There needs to be indication for life to occur, the presence of perception is necessary, if a tree falls no-one is around to hear it, it does not make a sound. Without a reception there can never be production, there needs to be liberty for creation to occur. Air is always within each element, in presence. Water, Fire and Earth correlate in essence – the topmost trait of all three is Air, proceeding in the order mentioned in the previous chapter. There is an evident way to extract the same framework that we took from Water, form the other three (Water: the observer, surface, deep and darkness. Air: the observer, speed, distance and time. Fire: the observer, light, heat and cold. Earth: the observer, front, middle and back).

Perception is like water, perceiving is like earth, the perceived is like fire and the perceiver like is air. The topmost attribute of all elements align, perception is entirely ‘the observer’. It is a complete air combination, divided into the required elements that express it. Without all necessary factors, the perceiver, perceived and perceiving, perception is impossible. However, as it is possible, we should continue knowingly. The following is a collaboration of the previous material.

>> No.3392963
File: 4 KB, 183x186, 1301071997437.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. The Observer * 4. (Topmost Layer)
2. The Surface; the Front; the Visible; the Speed. (Top Layer)
3. The Deep; the Middle; the Distance; the Heat. (Bottom Layer)
4. The Darkness; the Back; the Time; the Cold. (Bottommost Layer)

1. The Perceiver.
2. The Perceived.
3. The Perceiving.
4. The Perception.

1. Air
2. Earth
3. Fire
4. Water

>> No.3392968

i'm 12 years old and what is this

>> No.3392970
File: 31 KB, 363x360, 1300296068604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When observing a situation, these elements remain hidden within. There is always a more complex or simplistic view on events. If I were looking at the surface of an abyss, I would be seeing its visibility, I would be looking at the front and it would be existent at a certain speed or wavelength. As I was manifested into the position of the most high, I was able to register and confirm four elements in one; I became them and then observed them. The connection was allowed on the basis that Air is a primary article in all of them, perceiving under the influence of Air would coherently make you relate to these extra factors generically; their co-relation also contributes.

With this information you could comfortably conduct illusion, alteration, conjuration and other actual natural world disciplines; you may regard it as hustling, using it for business or pleasure purposes. You can create or extract from experience by inspecting these different views or frames of life (imagine them to be interchangeable lenses, multiple can be worn at once, you see in a different manner). You could place something deep into the waters, to change the apparent result on the surface – here we would be using lights and speed; the object and placement.

It is possible to place multiple lights on the surface or into the depths; they can interrelate in the middle layers, as the middle trait existent in fire is heat/action. Lights with defined functions can produce planned effects, this may only be implemented or extracted from the middle two layers, implementation is surface based and extraction is deep based (placing an item through the surface into the deep, or perceiving an item from the deep).

>> No.3392972
File: 15 KB, 195x300, michael.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is true that the deep is the source to all introduced activity, the surface is a veil – it is either pierced inwards or outwards. A light may be placed upon the top, so that it would float, but it would be blocking the deep or changing it – this is illusion. Lights placed on top also may interrelate, the illusion enables action to be perceived as if it were on the surface – however, all motion and activity is owed whatever’s beneath. For example, a dictionary is a hidden light in the depths that exists for each and every English word; on the face of this text are words, they are like lights floating on the waters, the interrelation they have with one another is owed to the transcripts deeper, this interaction is not in reality ‘here’ and instead is ‘there’, it’s an illusion.

There are many configurations, learning the elements and their combos personally is recommended. A human meeting another human can perceive their mentality as, surface, depths and darkness; with better scientific elaboration it can be conceived with proper terminology; although creatively, this framework still has the same effect. Whether to impress, to educate, to make choices tactically or for other reasons this psyche-map is helpful.
Income related objectives may not seem so distant, money is light; your collection of cash remains in the deep, it can be organized, a light can be traded for another light, from the depths of your wallet comes productivity, trading a thousand pound for a car may potentially increase the amount of money you attract – this would be placing a light into the deep, to emit out of the deep through the surface; the surface is your cash-in and cash-out.

>> No.3392973
File: 8 KB, 363x360, 1300625280777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nothing is preventing alteration; humans have idea capability and great imagination. If I wanted I could understand my language as a weapon, rather than a normal definition. This would be me piercing the top level with a light (an idea) and it lying in the bottom level; for it to lay on this layer it has to make sense. Truth is essential, I cannot consider words weapons if they do not resemble them – it is a personal conjecture, if it makes sense to me personally then it’s true; it is self-control. Not all personal truth is impersonal truth, I may have appeared controlled to myself, but to others I may not. This is where probability steps up to the mark, if I see words as weapons and I understand it, but it is not comprehended in the minds of others, my decision can be over-ruled (I could be wrong impersonally); the probability is the chance of success, I may or may not know this.

To learn probability you require knowledge, the more you know the more probable that your statements will be correct/beneficial. The lowest probability is 0%-chance of victory, it is amount of darkness and exists unseen. The highest is 100%-chance of victory; it is the focusing onto a singularity of darkness; definite loss or definite gain. You could run around saying that you’re Spiderman, the probability of you getting stopped is pretty high, your chance of success is low; therefore doing so isn’t recommended – it is true if you succeed (if no-one stopped you from your statement, you said you were a super hero and understood the reasoning beneath it, you would be a super hero personally; the same applies for words being weapons).

>> No.3393017
File: 7 KB, 302x263, inception.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]