[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 109 KB, 580x362, 911stillhappened.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3353674 No.3353674 [Reply] [Original]

With the recent NASA predicament, what with some of it's funding about to get pulled and possible future expeditions cancelled as a result, I've finally made my decision to move out of this country. And I'm wondering what country /sci/ thinks I should move to. I'm leaning on Switzerland of sorts, but do give suggestions.

>> No.3353683

>>3353674

you will be discriminated in every country in europe you obnoxious american swine.

move to asia, you will be like a god, and they will treat you very well, for real

>> No.3353690

Move to Australia and help us build something of a space program.

It will never happen.

>> No.3353700

Move to the moon.

>> No.3353709

Canada seems like a good place if you decided to move to a new country. From what I can tell, they don't have as many stupid political leaders who would rather keep funding an unwinnable war than fund scientific research and other projects.

>> No.3353719

>>3353709
Vancouver, B.C. has been starting to become one of my choices lately. I was suppose to go on a three day road trip to it next week, but the friend that was taking me there needed the money for bills this month.

>> No.3353753

>>3353674

Svenborgia, if you're rich enough.

All the world's elite have homes there. Its where humanity's destiny is shaped.