[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 97 KB, 400x306, 02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3196940 No.3196940 [Reply] [Original]

You do realize your master plan has a serious flaw, right?

See here:

Most of you have not as of yet had success with women. Fair enough. You have therefore hedged your bets on getting a degree from a prestigious university and therewith obtaining a high-paying job, which will in turn allow you play outside your natural range in the world of women.

Here's the thing about that.

Assuming all goes swimmingly, these women are going to be older and therefore nowhere near pristine. Probably they will have been reamed out more times than you yourself would care to have had intercourse with them, and by more men than start on either side of a football match.

Beside this, setting oneself up to win women with money and prestige is essentially inviting women to take these from you for themselves, and their affections will not be of a sexual natural so much as a material one. This also means that the children you might one day have with them will not be wrought from a healthy biological match, as her attraction to you will be based entirely on an abstract concept of wealth with no biological correlate. To speak simply: your offspring will be ill-constituted duffers.

But I suppose since you have all set yourselves on this course of action (the small exception being those of you who are pursing a career in the sciences because of a real interest in advancing some field thereof) it is not really possible to dissuade you at this point, and in all likelihood you are already too far into debt from your university education to permit you any alternative. I therefore only ask that you dispense with your haughty airs and consider your future from a more sober standpoint. Cheers.

>> No.3196949
File: 74 KB, 315x240, BeavisButthead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3196950
File: 101 KB, 392x500, dnr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3196953

Why would the women be older? When I get out of dentistry, they'll still be making 19 year olds. Women are attracted to money, but that doesn't mean you have to give it to them. I don't plan on having kids until I'm 35+, but you should really know that modern selection "fitness" for men depends on becoming comfortably wealthy, not athletic perfection or whatever else you think it might be.

>> No.3197541

>>3196940
you do realize some of us have girlfriends

/thread

>> No.3197548

>>3196940 these women are going to be older and therefore nowhere near pristine.

>Implying I didn't have an engineering degree at 22.
>Implying I won't still be fucking 18 year olds when I'm 60.

>> No.3197558

Well OP, what is the alternative?