[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 36 KB, 318x472, i-dont-think-so-tim.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3177552 No.3177552 [Reply] [Original]

I wanted to rant and I thought people who are on 4chan (usually who are failures at life) would best understand me and my situation.

Basically, I've been juggling two minimum wage jobs for several years and I'm starting to get burnt out from it. I really want to improve my situation but I can't seem to get a firm step on the ladder.

I want to do some study but it's hard to find the time too (2 jobs remember?). And I don't even know if the study is worth the money I pay for (minimum wage remember?)

Really, I want to rant about people who won the "life lottery" and are lucky to be born in a rich family and unless they really fuck something up, will remain rich.

I myself am from a middle class family. We're not poor but we're not rich either. You say I should be thankful for what I have (not much) and I do.

One of my problems is that rich people aren't thankful for what THEY have (a lot).

It's not that I hate rich people. I just wish I was born into a rich family.

Having said all that, I'm glad I'm not a baby niglet who was born from a crack-addict single-mom nigger whore of a mother.

Can you relate to me?

>> No.3177561

Being a PhD student from a lower middle class family, no.

>> No.3177562

buy novadel stocks

you'll thank me in q2 2012

>> No.3177577

>>>/int/3743686

>> No.3177578

>†Invisible Sky Magician
Jesus christ is there any board you don't shit up?

>> No.3177586

>>3177578
/ck/.

>> No.3177637

>>3177562
it looks like a company on the verge of bankruptcy. what am i missing?

>> No.3177639

>>3177562
I'm curious. Might I know more without asking you to divulge too much? Or, fuck it, really, anonymous board. Why NVD?

>> No.3177651

Yeah OP, I'm having a really hard time finding any jobs besides minimum wage retail work. There isn't any entry level shit in industry or even officelike work anymore, at least where I live. Just retail. I want to at least work in the field I'm studying in (EE) or somewhat related... even working at the geek squad would be better than almost anything else available.