[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 376 KB, 1600x1200, 1296121218633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3048750 No.3048750 [Reply] [Original]

Okay, got that stuff out of the way. Now that those asteroids are out of the way, I will be
able to explain to you my plan to bring world peace to the world of Earth. Well, I guess I can call
them my “10 commandments to World Peace” written by yours truly. The guidelines I’ve written
are stated as followed:
The 10 Commandments to World Peace
The next ten steps you are about to read are the all knowing secret and ideals that will value a
civilization and bring them to their knees to the point where they will set aside all their
differences and come together as one. The following steps are as follows:
1. Get rid of all weapons that cause malicious harm to humanity(Which in this case would be objects like missiles and atomic bombs)
2. Teach courtesy to the fellow man and give them direction on how to properly respect one another.
3. Don’t give in to their demands for change. You will have to be strong with your change and have faith things will get done.
4. Get rid of all material possessions in the world as all they bring are jealousy, envy and disgust from everyone else.
5. Start taking care of the environment because it is the home that you live in and it would be much appreciated if you took care of your home.
6. Loss the human-made food. From now on, you will feast on fruits and vegetables to grow strong and healthy.
7. Spread goodwill and peace to all.
8. Everyone is to be taught that we are all here living for a reason, so why not make the best of it and try to know everyone as much as you can and help each other whenever there is a problem.
9. Support is a huge factor
10. Finally, promote building up cities and towns that will help support each other while in the meantime, have a conscious about the environment that will help settle down the balance between how much to build and how it will affect the environment.

>> No.3048756
File: 112 KB, 559x568, 1297435311423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Glad you got those asteroids out of the way bro.

>> No.3048761 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 423x358, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3048779

Sure is Woodstock in here.

>> No.3048837

Must be troll, right? I'll have fun with it anyway...
1. Sure, you get rid of all weapons, and everyone you can convince to follow you does. I don't get rid of my weapon and start randomly shooting people, only way to stop people like me is get a gun too. Why do you think weapons exist in the first place? Violent madmen and reasonable people wanting to defend themselves.
2. We're doing it already. Sort of working, a bit.
3. Yup, just have faith. Don't worry that everything seems to be going to shit, have faith...
4. If you can't own what you have produced, there is no reason to produce anything, and society as we know it falls apart. Societies like the one you describe exist, but they never amount to anything beyond bronze-age level.
5. Sure. Pretty much a no-brainer, the only problem is that too many people mistrust science, so they'll just say that what they're doing isn't really hurting the environment.
6. Fuck no. What's wrong with human-made food? The fact that it was specifically made for human consumption, or the fact that it's cheap and can feed millions? That whole raw food philosophy is a load of shit, people who eat cooked food are healthy.
7. Yeah yeah, we're trying. Easier said than done. Do you want to spread peace and goodwill to an insane dictator who murders his own people? What about some religious nutcase who tells people to pray for their children instead of taking them to a doctor when they're dying horribly painful deaths?
8-10 Meaningless statements about selflessness and environment that have been addressed before just to get to a list of 10 and be able to call it 10 commandments in a misguided attempt to reference the supposed wisdom of the bible on a science-related board.