[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 2 KB, 111x107, 1271576219816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3041229 No.3041229 [Reply] [Original]

>that feel when you study your dick off for a final, going over problems and your notes. the sample final wasn't that difficult and mostly straightforward

>and then you get the actual final, which is absolutely nothing like the sample. some question sets are incredibly easy. some have this aire of superiority or cleverness around them, like the teacher is still trying to teach you something on an exam. This results in fucking weird leaps of logic you have to make, and constant CONSTANT trick questions

>go until the last fucking second working on it, think you did as best you could, hope to get 87+

>grade comes back as an 87

>get a C in the course, mostly because of an earlier test which had the same problems

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH
3.25 for the semester because of that fucking shit. i need my cumulative to go UP not DOWN. Oh well, that was the last of my core classes anyway, back to studying shit which i'm actually going to be doing.

>> No.3041234

>>3041229
err
>grade comes back an 80*

>> No.3041260

They have a burger flipping class?