[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 44 KB, 500x667, 1300713687444.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3031420 No.3031420 [Reply] [Original]

I hope this doesnt get racist.

Jews, blacks, Asians and intelligence.

Jews the highest IQ average (115)
China/Japan/Korea ~104-110
Caucasians ~100
Blacks, african ~75, american ~85

Caucasians and Asians has high level civilizations compared to the rest of the world.
And Jews make up 25% of Nobel prize winners and about 50% of world's chess champions (even though they represent the 0.0008 of world's population).
And blacks doing poorly both in their environment and outside.

Am not a jew black or asian.
Just a european white.
Am trying to view this logically.

As for blacks you may blame IQ testing being invalid or society or poverty etc etc.
And its hypocritical to admit they have different color, and have more muscle power and are prone to some diseases and resistant to other, but at that same time think their brain capabilities are the same.
I believe its 30-70% for nature and %30-70 for nurture.

Inb4 massive am a huge faggot racist or smth like that.

Please get past that and show me some reason and logical arguments which would show i am wrong.
Am very open to suggestions that might even change my mind if they are strong.

Do you think jews are blacks are equally intelligent?

>> No.3031438

I saw a mudcrab the other day. Foul creatures.

>> No.3031432
File: 87 KB, 636x638, 1280973019482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I hope this doesnt get racist.

>> No.3031447

Those jews are insanely successful race
Why is this?

>> No.3031439

>jews 115

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#National_IQ_estimates

>Israel 94

Nope.

>> No.3031449

>>3031439
Those Palestinians are bringing down the score

>> No.3031451

>>3031447
Nepotism

>> No.3031456

>>3031449
You have nothing to back that up

>> No.3031468

race is a social construct.
If you eliminated all of humanity except for one african village 97% of genetic variation among humans would be preserved.
saging

>> No.3031467
File: 285 KB, 1024x768, hhe234235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3031420
>>3031420
>>3031420
>>3031420

>PHD in trolling

>any board i want

>250 replies starting

>> No.3031464

>>3031439
No, am talking about Ashkenazi jews.
There is a big difference.
Israel is just a country.
Ashkenazi jews are in Europe/US for centuries and centuries.

>> No.3031462

>>3031438
I`ve seen you...Yes your the one in my dreams

>> No.3031461

I once read a book "the jew in american politics" that pointed out religious breeding practices for various ethnicities. In jewish society the smartest members became religious leaders, and were quickly married into rich merchant families. In the christians, the clergy were forbidden from mating. In africa often political power was based upon phtsical strength. I forget how the asians were classified

>> No.3031484

>>3031468
7/10

For the rest of you: race is not a social construct.
Race is purely DNA.
The CULTURE of a race is a social construct.
Get it right.

>> No.3031488

>I hope this doesnt get racist

Stopped reading there

>> No.3031512

>>3031420
source your data

>> No.3031525

notthisshitagain.exe.gif.dat

these tests mean shit to me. i was in a respectable undergrad university and currently in a respectable uni for my grad work, and i've seen a multitude of academically successful individuals from all backgrounds. one of the smartest guys i know is straight from Africa doing his PhD in mathematics with an interest in number theory. while it is a fact that blacks are not a strong force in the academic world, it is primarily socio-economic and mental. i usually study with a mixed group of individuals and/or tutor people of color. with the latter, i'm practically always told that i'm "smarter" or "better" than them, even when i've yet to showcase my intellect. it is ingrained in african-american society that if you're Caucasian/of lighter complexion, you're automatically better/smarter. each time i tell them i'm of mixed descent, they all look awestruck. one even said, "wow, you're half black and this smart? that's awesome!"

it makes me feel like shit to know that a portion of my culture feels this way. in another way, it coerces me/pushes me to do better to break that stereotypical nonsense and get straight A's. these studies are depressing.

i don't even know why they were even done. all it's done is reinforce stereotypes, racism and completely eliminate any chance of equality in the minds of some racists. when F. Douglas wrote his book, people even accused him of not writing it because they couldn't believe a 'negro' could be capable of such exquisite writing. God damn.

>> No.3031527

Fucking niggers, always stealing my bike.

>> No.3031543

>>3031468
Species are social constructs, too. Doesn't mean it's not a useful concept.

>> No.3031557

do you think red heads are smarter than blondes?

not being racist, but honestly if you don't see the difference you are a hypocrite.

do you think tall people are smarter than short? not being racist...just picking arbitrary phenotypes to judge people on and construct arbitrary "races" for a species that has no "races"

>> No.3031564

>>3031484
Wrong again.

Race is synonym for sub-species, and the differences between different ethnicies (groupe of population based on culture) and basin of population (groupe of population based on the genetic patrimony) aren't enough to divide the humans into different races.

Animal, vertebrate, mammals, primate, hominidae, homo, sapiens, (race -- sapiens)

>> No.3031572

>citation needed
I'm going to assume everyone above me is a troll.
>/sci/

>> No.3031592

>>3031420
1.. Not clearly IQ measures anything but the ability to take IQ tests
2.. Try pivoting your IQ Data by SES....

>> No.3031603

'blacks' of highly educated parents measure
higher than 'whites' of uneducated parents. case closed.

>> No.3031652

>>3031557
IQ does correlate with height and because different hair colors correspond with different populations, there probably are statistical differences in IQ between people of different hair colors.

>> No.3031672

>>3031557
except there is thousands years of genetic difference between blacks and whites.
>>3031525
You're talking of personal experience.
You're saying "aw this gotta be wrong i know a guy that blah blah".
I could say the same thing, "YOU'RE wrong cause i know a black guy who is stupid."

Both are stupid.

We're are talking about average, none said all black people are dumb.
You do know what average means right?

>> No.3031705

>>3031603
Key words being educated and uneducated. Put them on an equal playing field if you are going to make an argument like that.

>> No.3031721

>>3031420
You started it

>> No.3031759

>>3031672

i am talking of personal experience, yes. i suppose this hits hard for me because i'm of mixed descent and i constantly see this shit indirectly where I am. I'm assuming you're on the other side of the spectrum where these studies glorify your "race" and make it seem as if you're relatively smart/bright based on genetics alone. You've nothing to worry about in terms of perception, but I do and so does every other black/spanish/mixed person who is forced to deal with this horrific perception. For the record, I know what average means; in fact, I spoke of my personal experience to showcase to the thread/board that this supposed "average" doesn't run across the entire spectrum. Believe it or not, most racists -- if not all -- instinctively think of a black person as intellectually inferior, even if that said person has a multitude of degrees, credentials and the mental fortitude to combat a good percentage of individuals(blacks, whites, jews, etc).

Everyone utilizes the term 'average,' but the fact is that most people paint a broad brush. Even when I tell people of my descent, they're surprised that I'm even in a PhD program. I'm even congratulated sometimes when, in reality, I shouldn't be. I should be congratulated on the basis that I've achieved my status through diligence, patience and sacrifice; not because I 'broke through the great african't dumbness.' It's ridiculous, pitiful and it's what most blacks have to deal with everyday in their lives.

>> No.3031763

When are IQ tests generally viable, who takes the tests, who is deciding which people to test. What are the persons conditions prior to taking the test.

>> No.3031844

>>3031759
This is about if it feels bad for you or black people.

Its about statistics.
Do you think, that black people(not mixed) raised by the same parents in the same environment etc etc, all things equal do you think a black person would be a better or same at physics/math/chess/etc
on average?

>> No.3031855

>>3031844
It's not like black people have different brains than white people, it's all similar enough to be different by brain, but not "race." Black kids raised by white parents and accepted in white schools, and indulged in white culture would do just fine.

>> No.3032281

Stephen J Gould's Mismeasure of Man... read it or
continue being a racist and/or Troll.

>> No.3032291

>>3031438
omg i love you

>> No.3032302

>>3031557
i agree with this. the human race is just that, ONE fucking race. the only reason why people look different is because they adapted to the area they lived in. that's it. just because a golden retriever and a pomeranian look totally different, arn't they both dogs?

>> No.3033971

in b4 Flynn effect

>> No.3033982

IQ tests are inherently biased by the culture that creates them.

/thread

>> No.3034020
File: 875 KB, 519x450, 1304704675361.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP is a fag

Modern Ashkenazi Jews hold an average of 105.

China/Japan/Korea - 105 (no data points towards anything near 110)

Caucasians- 102 (North European holds around 104-107, southern Europeans hold around late 90's).

The "Ashkenazi Effect" was an interesting one, yet temporary. It was caused by the selection of the intellectually capable for more mind-able jobs (such as traders, lawyers, etc) due to anti-semitic policies in European countries. Those not capable of having such jobs would be incapable of supporting themselves, much less a family.

At least this is what I've read is likely the agent of their IQ being so high for a period of time.

>> No.3034040
File: 6 KB, 319x188, thisthreadagain2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>implying black kids are going to put an ounce of effort into "dis test dat dis creepy wyte guy wants me to take"

As for the African IQ, come on, really? An impoverished continent with no prenatal care, doctors, education, and you expect the IQ to be anything higher than 70?

>Note that India's average IQ according to the same guy is 81
>Yet I think we all can agree Indians are smarter than that

>> No.3034178

I'm a blond man and whenever people tell me I am stupider than a black just because of my white skin color, it pushes me to do better and get the A's that I get.