[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 300x272, innocence.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2982094 No.2982094 [Reply] [Original]

>Month one
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.

>Month Two
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

>Month Three
You know what Mommy
I found out how to smile today!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.

>Month Four
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

>Month Five
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

>Month Six
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!

>Month Seven
Mommy, I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
We could've been so happy together.

>> No.2982096

Day 1

Overmind, I am only 8 feet long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your drones. Every time I hear them, I wave my claws and legs. The sound of the hatchery's heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Overmind, today I learned how to slash my claws. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a Zerg. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Overmind, I'm a Zergling!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Day 4

Overmind, my scales are starting to grow. they are short and fine, but I will have a lot of them. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my blades, and stretch my claws and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You intercepted a transmission from Tarsonis today. Overmind, they lied to you. They said that I'm not a Zergling. I am a Zergling, Overmind, your Zergling. I think and feel. Overmind, what's extermination?

Day 6

I can hear that marine again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The marine called it a gauss rifle. Overmind what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Overmind!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

Overmind, I am okay. I still managed to hatch and my brothers and sisters rushed their base. Ke ke ke ke!

>> No.2982134
File: 20 KB, 564x391, 1303400269921.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2982094
>/sci/ thread
>Jesus
mfw

>> No.2982570

This omlette sure talks alot...

>> No.2982580

alternate copypasta:

Day 1

Overmind, I am only 8 feet long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your drones. Every time I hear them, I wave my claws and legs. The sound of the hatchery's heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Overmind, today I learned how to slash my claws. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a Zerg. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Overmind, I'm a Zergling!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Day 4

Overmind, my scales are starting to grow. they are short and fine, but I will have a lot of them. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my blades, and stretch my claws and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You intercepted a transmission from Tarsonis today. Overmind, they lied to you. They said that I'm not a Zergling. I am a Zergling, Overmind, your Zergling. I think and feel. Overmind, what's extermination?

Day 6

I can hear that marine again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The marine called it a gauss rifle. Overmind what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Overmind!! HELP me!! No . . .

>> No.2982581

this shit is distributed in more than one language.

>> No.2982584

Nobody likes abortion

Just dont be irresponsible and get yourself pregnant

>> No.2982585
File: 56 KB, 600x450, Metr244-small.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I kinda don't want to go to heaven if it's filled with talking aborted foetuses.

>> No.2982589
File: 7 KB, 172x170, lolololol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If i was a girl, i would get pregnant as many times as possible, then have abortions after the third month of being pregnant so i would deliver a potato sized 1/3 developed dead fetus, then i would take the fetus, put it in a jar of preservative liquid and put it on a shelf in a secret room in my house, and i would do it until i? had so many that the rooms walls were nothing but potato sized aborted fetuses, then i would have a kid and when they're bad i would make them sit in the fetus room.

>> No.2982612

All that happens in death is the atoms that once came together to be you get distributed among everything and anything else.

There's nothing wrong with death. Reincarnation is real. The atoms no longer make you but they remain to make other plants animals and even people!

>> No.2982629

But fetuses can't language.

>> No.2982638

>>2982584
I like abortion.

>> No.2982641
File: 14 KB, 254x198, abortiontroll..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2982645

>abortion at month 6
Hurr durr, implying this is allowed in civilized country except to save the mother's life.

>> No.2982841

>Month one
Mommy, the OP is a fag