[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 65 KB, 252x220, c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2974792 No.2974792 [Reply] [Original]

/sci/,
I just took about 800mg of Pramiracetam. (first nootropic I've tried) The sensation is horrid. It feels like half of my brain just died, I can barely think. What's the best way to flush a nootropic out?

>> No.2974797

>>2974792
Take a different nootropic obviously.

>> No.2974802

alchohol

>> No.2974821
File: 12 KB, 300x266, Team Fortress Spy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

oh wow, I saged the OP, nice.
>>2974797
another nootropic will help? wat
>>2974802
seriously?

>> No.2974835

bump

>> No.2974863

bump, help me /sci/

>> No.2974872

>>2974821
For the love of the whatever from high atop the thing do not ever take alcohol with Pramiracetam.

>> No.2974877

Time, OP. You just gotta rub some mental dirt in it and wait.

>> No.2974890

>>2974872
Why? What happens?
>>2974877
dammit, I figured something of this 'strength' of nootropic would slightly improve cognitive function and possibly memory, but it made it 10x worse.

>> No.2975274

Nootropics, especially the racetams have different effects on different people.

Pramiracetam (from my knowledge) is the least researched out of the four most consumed racetams. Taking that into account, it's best to try them out in smaller doses just to see the effect on your body/mind (just as you would with any other drug, unless you're a fucking idiot. i.e. OP).

Off the top of my head, I think the effects of pram should dissapear within 5-10 hours. I don't think there's anything you can do to speed this up. DON'T TAKE ANY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. It will fuck you up a lot (not too sure if permanent damage, but I'd stay on the safe side).

Don't take pram if you're underage B&.

Did you take a choline source with the pram? Some people say racetams work much better with it, although it's debatable. If you haven't, eat a couple of eggs or drink some milk. You've got nothing to lose either way.

>> No.2975296 [DELETED] 

"Following oral administration of either the tablet or capsule (in the fasted state), tizanidine
has peak plasma concentrations occurring 1.0 hours after dosing with a half-life of
approximately 2 hours."

Time. In four hours it will be down to 25% via the action of your liver. Six hours, 1/8th left. Wait the sucker out.

>> No.2975317

Always research before you take a pill of any kind. What are the average results, what are the possible reactions, what do users say about it? Some people think: I'm going to take the strongest thing possible and stack it with everything. Just take what is known to work. Pramiracetam is strong but has mixed reviews, so I wouldn't start with it. Piracetam has been around for a long time and has lots of good reviews. A good place to start.

>> No.2975326

>>2975274
>it's best to try them out in smaller doses just to see the effect on your body/mind
>implying 800mg is a lot
I do ~2g of Oxiracetam + 3g of Choline Bitartrate + 1.2g of Phenylethylamine + 1g of Pramiracetam while cramming. You get transpired into a whole new dimension of consciousness. I get instantaneous photographic memory to the point of remembering every fine detail in 20 pages of written notes, every stray pen mark, every bold letter on a page. I can literally flip through the contents in my mind as if it was stored on a computer. Nootropics have different effects for different people.