[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 126 KB, 448x450, 1288927090708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2952810 No.2952810 [Reply] [Original]

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...
Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

>> No.2952818
File: 2 KB, 166x120, hide thread.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not this shit again

>> No.2952816
File: 67 KB, 550x550, 1289559578792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952810

>> No.2952819

>>2952810
Day 1
Overmind, I am only 8 feet long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your drones. Every time I hear them, I wave my claws and legs. The sound of the hatchery's heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Day 2
Overmind, today I learned how to slash my claws. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a Zerg. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Day 3
You know what Overmind, I'm a Zergling!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Day 4
Overmind, my scales are starting to grow. they are short and fine, but I will have a lot of them. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my blades, and stretch my claws and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Day 5
You intercepted a transmission from Tarsonis today. Overmind, they lied to you. They said that I'm not a Zergling. I am a Zergling, Overmind, your Zergling. I think and feel. Overmind, what's extermination?
Day 6
I can hear that marine again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The marine called it a gauss rifle. Overmind what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Overmind!! HELP me!! No . . .
Day 7
Overmind, I am okay. I still managed to hatch and my brothers and sisters rushed their base. Ke ke ke ke!

>> No.2952822

Month 150: Mommy, in revenge, I'm going to make a extremely shitty religion troll thread on /sci/!

>> No.2952823

I believe if you are going to kill something, you should eat it afterwords.

>> No.2952824

>>2952819
i loled

>> No.2952832

>>2952822
>implying I am 12
Also the sheer awesomeness of >>2952819 utterly diffused my troll.

>> No.2952833

>>2952810
Month One: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Two: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Three: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Four: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Five: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Six: I am an unconscious and basically inanimate piece of phlegm.
Month Seven: I am conscious, but cannot exist without parasitizing my mother.
Month Eight: I human now.

>> No.2952837

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/700176/DarkDanny

stale copypasta

>> No.2952842

>>2952819
So much win

>> No.2952847

>>2952837
>>2952837
>implying I did not take it from here
http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Copypasta/Archive_8
Also found the zergling one below it. Trolling goldmine

also:>>2952833
>>2952822
>>2952818
u mad

>> No.2952853

Atheist extremists fail just as bad as christian extremists.

Stop using the internet to try to change my mind about GOD. I believe in god that doesn't make me stupid or a bible humper it makes you a fag for trying to indoctrinate me and millions of others.Yeah I believe in god but I also believe in freedom to do what I want and think how I want without discrimination.Besides everyone knows that a little Christianity kicks ass,because us Christians have Christmas, the best fucking holiday ever.And if your and atheist and you celebrate Christmas then your a fucking hypocrite!So no present for you!

>> No.2952859

>>2952853
i think i saw that in the trolling archive. something like that spawned a 300 reply thread on /sci/

>> No.2952867

You are a redneck and should be aborted.

>> No.2952875

DEAR CUT VS. UNCUT FAGS! 4chan is my favorite gay forum so it tears my heart up to see you hate each other. The purest way an uncut fag can express love to a cutfag by sharing his foreskin.

I'm a cutfag, and I like having a clean, smooth, thick , windblown, cock that takes a little bit longer to cum and tastes like sucking the lightly salted neck of my lover.

I'm attracted to uncutfags, asian traps mainly, with their cute little PENIS all protected and wet, ready to cum because it's so sensitive with just a hint of pungency to it. But I don't just like to peel it back and suck it, sometimes i want his foreskin to come forward and hug my cock and let my roughneck PENIS with a 2/3 less STD rate due to it's lack of an absorbing surface outside of the urethra, Let it know it can have a soft caring home to keep it comfy and safe.

I don't want my head to be moist all the time, I like my lover to make it moist with his mouth which he does often because it tastes no different then any other part of my skin. I wouldn't have my lover any other way then what he is though. In all his sensitive, cute, uncut glory.

So i ask you to put down the keyboards of war and embrace the NEW /sci/ with peace, love, and docking

EEfag, btw

>> No.2952885

>>2952853
Trolling but going to reply for the lulz

>that doesn't make me stupid
Yes it does

Also
>Implying that christian christmas is about giving presents
>Implying that christmas has anything to do with christianity

>> No.2952884
File: 99 KB, 696x508, 15-larvae-hatchery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Day 1

Overmind, I am only 8 feet long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your drones. Every time I hear them, I wave my claws and legs. The sound of the hatchery's heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Overmind, today I learned how to slash my claws. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a Zerg. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Overmind, I'm a Zergling!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Day 4

Overmind, my scales are starting to grow. they are short and fine, but I will have a lot of them. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my blades, and stretch my claws and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You intercepted a transmission from Tarsonis today. Overmind, they lied to you. They said that I'm not a Zergling. I am a Zergling, Overmind, your Zergling. I think and feel. Overmind, what's extermination?

Day 6

I can hear that marine again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The marine called it a gauss rifle. Overmind what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Overmind!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

kekekekekeke

>> No.2952888

>>2952853
I do believe the Christians stole a lot of the pagan traditions when making Christmas and tacked Christs name on it. Just sayin Pagan's > Christians.

>> No.2952889
File: 23 KB, 451x483, 1270869608393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952875
Perfect.
Thx OP for the link to copypasta archives. It is a trolling diamond mine staffed by niggers and loli.

I see more than a few religion ones as well.

kekekekeke /sci/ is gonna go down in flames

>> No.2952893

pro abortion
pro infanticide

Fuck overpopulating christards and other religious morons who see reproduction as their sole purpose in life.

>> No.2952896

So lemme get this str8
ITT: OP posts troll, someone posts zergling counter troll diffuser, OP posts link to trolling godmode archives and now /sci/ is going to go down in flames?

>> No.2952897
File: 62 KB, 300x300, 1243808770042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952847
>mfw somebody rescued encyclopedia drammatica

>> No.2952898

If i was a girl, i would get pregnant as many times as possible, then have abortions after the third month of being pregnant so i would deliver a potato sized 1/3 developed dead fetus, then i would take the fetus, put it in a jar of preservative liquid and put it on a shelf in a secret room in my house, and i would do it until i had so many that the rooms walls were nothing but potato sized aborted fetuses, then i would have a kid and when they're bad i would make them sit in the fetus room.

>> No.2952900

>>2952893
And yet OP's troll keeps on giving and giving.

Read thy thread or you will be killed by jesus

>> No.2952905
File: 22 KB, 450x299, thatsnicecat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952898
I laughed my head off.

But seriously that's horrible.

>> No.2952907

>>2952897
>implying you can kill ED
You can no more kill ed then you can kill 4chan. moot may kill it in a few months for canvas but it will always come back in some form or another.

better then ohinternet

>> No.2952912

>>2952905
How is it horrible? It seems to be a justifiable form of punishment for children. They live in your house, if they do not obey and agree with whatever you say you must beat them and make them agree with you.

>> No.2952918
File: 2 KB, 210x187, s1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952905
sup tom hanks what newspaper are you reading?

>> No.2952924

hehehehHAHAHAHAH
This thread gave me a idea for a thread on /adv/.

brb trollstorm

>> No.2952928
File: 45 KB, 300x300, errrrr right yeah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2952912
It's horrible to the fetuses (fetusi?). Children are shits and deserve any and all kinds of punishment purely for existing.

>> No.2952951

>>2952928

>children

>> No.2953045

night One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my sexiness. I love the sound of your moans. Every time I hear it, I cum and start farting. The sound of your pussy is my favorite lullaby.
night Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my cock. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a faggot. I'm not hard enough to come outside of your pussy though. It is so nice and warm in here.
night Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a Faggot!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
night Four: Mommy, my dick is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time fapping. I can finger my ass and lick my fingers and toes, and stretch my penis. I am becoming quite good at it too.
night Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a faggot. I am a faggot Mommy, your faggot. I think and feel. Mommy, what's rape?
night Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a penis. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...
night Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in OP's arms. He is fucking me. He told me about rape. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

>> No.2953054

fap fap fap fap fap fap