[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 83 KB, 800x1023, female turian2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2746271 No.2746271 [Reply] [Original]

/sci/, i need solid research papers or journal articles concerning nuclear energy.

i'm doing a 12 page paper which i am taking very seriously. the objective is to address biases against nuclear power, misconceptions surrounding it, and ATTEMPT to educate the reader enough that they can make an informed judgement call on being for or against nuclear energy

i must have 10 sources, and i'd like to keep them semi-professional, with the odd informed blog post here and there. (stuff from world nuclear news comes to). My plan is to split the sources down the middle. 5 from nuclear energy papers, research and plant design. The other five from activist sources, assuming they're informed. stuff like comparisons of nuclear energy to other alternative energy sources.

any good libraries of research papers pertaining to this? More modern would be great, as safety policies keep on changing.

female turian as an attention grabber, and it verily is one.

>> No.2746329
File: 3 KB, 104x51, ssrn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go to ssrn.com
>in search window:
nuclear energy opposition
>or other keywords of your choice.
>view abstracts. eg below
We examine attitudinal data from the 2008 MIT Energy Survey to measure public support for and opposition to the local siting of power plants. Substantial majorities of Americans oppose the location of coal, natural gas, and nuclear power plants in their area, although a majority supports local siting of wind facilities. We find that attitudes about plant siting depend heavily on perceptions of the environmental harm and costs of specific facilities; the effects of these attributes are similar across different types of fuel sources, suggesting that there is a common underlying structure to an individual's attitude. That is, people view all power sources in the same framework and differentiate them on perceived endowments, the most important of which is environmental harm.

>> No.2746339

Rule 34 on turian pussy Go!

>> No.2746342
File: 24 KB, 400x360, 1294775151336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2746339

>> No.2746373
File: 55 KB, 394x288, restraint.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2746342

>> No.2747629

aged

>> No.2749410

holy hell that is some damn fine turian as-