[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 102 KB, 400x594, 1299340634232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2711354 No.2711354 [Reply] [Original]

Fuck you, fucking bitches, I hate all of you, all of you worthless bitches. Women are not obtainable to my grasp. No matter how rich, healthy and successful I become, I will never attract any of you god damned bitches, you are always too busy masturbating and/or having sex with multiple sex partners to care. I spend all my time on self improvement and nobody ever notices. And now it's too late. Thanks bitches, thanks for building up my hopes and making me think I could one day do anything from casual sex to an actual relationship. You can be the ones who date losers and get trapped in horrendous marriages with several kids and no money and I will get to make things work. And don't think that's not how it works because it does, you never make the right choices, violent douchebags with no money are like magnets to you. It happens every time. I won't give up, I hate all women so, so much, and every time I see someone in a relationship it makes me hate you all even more, I don't know how this works but it does. I should just castrate myself or take heavy anti depressants because I can never win, you fucking bitches, I can never win when it comes to bitches.

>> No.2711361

Wow!

Well, let me just say that you will never win with a shitty attitude like that. Ease up cowboy. If you take dating that seriously, everyone will be scared the fuck off.

>> No.2711370
File: 13 KB, 271x277, do it faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You seem to have a pretty shitty life, you should probably kill yourself.

Or gtfo my /sci/ faggot.

>> No.2711372

>>>/r9k/

...oh wait!

>> No.2711380

Reported for anti-semitism

>> No.2711386

>you should probably kill yourself. or gtfo my /sci/
>or

lol, wut?

>> No.2711390
File: 14 KB, 480x360, noonecares123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]