[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 54 KB, 389x419, 1296945628020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2678196 No.2678196 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /sci/, I’m pretty much at the end of my rope. I was always a kid who got into a lot of fights. Didn’t really know my parents too well. I read books like a motherfucker, anything that I can read, I can understand. My best friend has been like a brother to me, but he’s no intellectual. I keep my intelligence in check at all times, but I’ll bring it out to impress girls. Just the other night I totally destroyed a history major in an argument about prerevolutionary America. I caught the eye of a beautiful girl and we fuck pretty much every night. I took a job as a janitor at a prestigious technical college, but I can easily do problems the professor himself struggles with. Just last week I solved an equation that he had left on the board, it took him months to do what I did in 10 minutes. I just don’t know what to do, what’s your advice?

>> No.2678208

kill yourself

>> No.2678212

I suggest befriending Robin Williams and moving to California.

>> No.2678219

Nah, there's enough movies about that kind of crap already. What's your next pitch?

>> No.2678225

make up more stories

>> No.2678252

Quit trollin, that's what.

>> No.2678261

>>>/tv/