[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 8 KB, 200x181, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2672366 No.2672366 [Reply] [Original]

The manifold brings light to the universe, it is the thread upon which everything else emerges, out of chaos of the singularity the manifold emerge, out of the transcendental math you may observe it, yet let all know nothing is everything and everything is nothing... That is the truth of the manifold..

To follow the manifold you must discover the truth of the function

e^ix = cos(x) + i sin(x) you must understand it, you must worship it, it is the truth, it is the path of enlightenment...

-- The Path of the Reimann Zeta function 17:25

>> No.2672383
File: 55 KB, 525x501, HIV virus..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Order Calabi-yau Manifold and Reimann Zeta function saved my life, it opened my eyes to the evils of the world.. It brought order to my life, it helped me...

Everyone this is the truth it is the way of salvation.. All heil the manifold!!!!!!!

>> No.2672378

Get a fucking job.

>> No.2672398

So, Euler's theorem = magic.

Ta da?

>> No.2672411

Only the ones who know the truth, will know the truth IS the truth...Math is the truth, math is light, math is the path to enlightenment --- Book of the manifold 14:12

>> No.2672413

>PhD in Math
>any religion I want
>300k followers starting

>> No.2672446

When you know what you do not know, then you will be enlightened to the truth of your situation --- Book of the manifold 12:12

>> No.2672464
File: 42 KB, 605x307, sage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sage

>> No.2672471

With the knowledge of the manifold comes great power and great responsibility...

With the knowledge of your kinship to mankind comes great douchebaggery and trollery.. many a dick spontaneously combusted while contemplating the magic of the Manifold, let your mind rest, let your mind unwind and soak in the truth of it's amazingness...

--Truth of the manifold 16:6

>> No.2672549

LY truth can enlighten you, it is not your fault that you are blind to the truth for the truth lives on the 11th dimension.. the truth is the Calabi Manifold, you cannot escape it's power.. All heil the manifold!!!!!

>> No.2672572

Only the manifold can make 2+2 = 5... ALL HEIL THE MANIFOLDS GLORY

>> No.2672585

The light of the manifold shoots through the night, the manifold is everywhere and nowhere, the manifold is hot and it is cold.. The manifold is the force from which the Universe is created..

ALL HEIL THE MANIFOLD!!!!

>> No.2672706
File: 9 KB, 251x219, Junk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BLASPHEME

>> No.2672729
File: 15 KB, 231x239, More.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I SEE THE LIGHT!!!!! OMG!!!! ALL HEIL THE MANIFOLD

>> No.2672762

hi..I'm new....I'm really sort of depressed and feel this emptiness in my life.....is there anything greater than this existence ....greater than this 3 dimensional world?

>> No.2672767
File: 13 KB, 200x284, Dude.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OMG

>> No.2672799

this is the worst thing to happen to mathematics

>> No.2672808

Yes brother there is much greater things than our eyes can see.. There are 11 dimensions in this world -- arbitrarily bound in the emptiness and vastness of space.. You cannot see them but they are closer to you than your shirt is to your skin..

The Order of the Calabi yau manifold and Reimann zeta function would like to show you the light, the truth, the order of the universe.. For order comes out of math and math out of chaos, it is a cycle natural yet pervasive...

Follow the Order of the Calabi Yau manifold and Reimann Zeta function and your life will be delivered from depression into the warm embrace of the manifold, for it died for your sins and ascended into a generation of mathematical wizardry so you may live..

ALL HAIL THE MANIFOLD!!!!

>> No.2672813

hi - I'm easily manipulated by people who speak loudly....I am so sick of thinking for myself! .I wish that there was some religious people who could make up my mind for me!

>> No.2672824

Math does not make up your mind, for you see it with your eyes.. It is infallable, it is the truth.. We do not have to TELL you what to think, only to enlighten you to the truth of the manifold.. For the manifold is and it isn't.. It exists yet is a force which you can derive through meditation, sending our organization tribute (for your penitence of course) and through plenty of concentration into the ways of the manifold...

You can calculate the manifold, you can derive it's truth.. You only have to understand

e^ix = cos(x) + i sin(x) IS the truth...

>> No.2672825
File: 8 KB, 476x322, homer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2672808
I am intrigued by your words and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

>> No.2672833

mmmm. numerology is for dumbshits.

>> No.2672852
File: 5 KB, 256x192, mandelbrot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I merely speak on behalf of the manifold, his light is my sword and shield, the manifold protects me from danger.. The manifold is everything, the manifold is nothing, and yet I feel the manifolds force surround me in it's mathematical genius like a cloud descending from the 11th dim. to implant its truth into my brain... Praise the all knowing manifold and glory shall be yours... Destroy the chaos with mathematics and the world will be your playground --- spread the word the Order of the Calabi Yau manifold and Reimann Zeta function is here to stay

>> No.2672865

>>2672824
Dear Follower,

I have a crazy friend who told me the way to the source of truth is abstract algebra. Should I kill him.

lower follower

>> No.2672888

Castrate him then dispose of his body in the ocean, let him return to the void of the manifold... Complex geometry and abstract partial differential equations are the only way to the truth

>> No.2673041

IMA TELL YALL THIS ONCE DONT MESS WITH MY JESUS .. YOU SICK FUCK FAGGOTSSS...HOW DARE YOU?? YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE??? RELIGION IS GREATER THAN YOU ALWAYS!!!!!

>> No.2673054

Jesus who?

>> No.2673066

>>2673041
I think you have a touch of the retard.

>> No.2673081

THIS IS JUST A BIG COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY BY SCIENCE FAGS ON FACEBOOK TO USURP THE POWER OF THE LORD.. HOW DARE YOU?? HOW DARE YOU MICE COMPARE YOURSELVES WITH GOD!!!!!

>> No.2673092

I PATROL THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR FAGS LIKE YOU, AND IMA USE MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO PUT YOU LIBERAL FAGGOTS IN YOUR PLACE.. GOD TELLS ME YOU NEED HELP, DESPERATELY, YOU NEED HIS GUIDANCE!!!!! RAISE YOUR ARMS TO THE LORD!!! NOW !!! DO IT NOW OR FACE ETERNAL DAMNATIN!!!!!!

>> No.2673095

The manifold tells me your god dosn't exist, your god is a lie.. Only the manifold exists, only the manifold is the truth which you can only see on the 11th dim.

Maybe someday the infidel will see the light, until then he will walk in darkness unfortunately

>> No.2673100

>>2673081
>>2670392
I assume is the same person, but either way...

THE POWER OF CHAN COMPELS YOU!!!

>> No.2673106
File: 424 KB, 1158x741, scan0001.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

for you...

>> No.2673108

The power of the manifold is vast, so vast that some cannot comprehend its power.. It is the beginning and the end and it spans all dimensions of time and space with its spatial and temporal vectors.. Some people will never understand the truth the manifold has to offer, we can only pray for them that they may see the light

>> No.2673120

YALL FAGGOTS ANNOY ME WITH YOUR HIPPY SHIPPY TALK, ''oooh look at me I said temporal'' BUNCH OF PUSSIES I DONT USE THAT FUCKTARD TALK AROUND HERE... YALL ALL GOIG TO HELL ALL I CAN DO IS LIFT MY HAND UP TO JESUS AND TRY TO SAVE YOU...

>> No.2673130
File: 35 KB, 400x371, fatladies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

^^^Don't use my name to insult me, what a freakin weirdo.. Chillout Brah, smoke some weed..

>> No.2673139

>>2673120
>>2673108
samefag fail...

>> No.2673144

SHUTUP ''BRAH'' TAKLIN BOUT MY JESUS ''STRANGELOV'' FUCKER.. I KNOW ''STRANGELOV'' IS IT CUZ YOUR GAY? YOUR A FAGGOT SECRETELY??? CUZ YOU SURE AS HELL AINT FOR JESUS SO YOU MUST BE IN COHOOTS WITH SATAN YOU PENIS LICKING MONKEY... GOD DAMN YOU LIBERAL COMMUNIST INTERNET FAGGOTS..

>> No.2673152

I thought if I put a ''name'' this thing would tag strangelove in it like dem facebookz, NAW HE DIDNT POST THAT I DID.. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IM NOT RELATED TO THAT ''STRANGELOVE'' HIPPY RETARD FAGGOT..

>> No.2673167

Oh gawd if I was related to him I'd jump out the window in my apartment complex... I'm 20 stories up so I'm pretty sure I'd go splat on the pavement..

Retard this isn't facebook you don't ''tag'' people in shit, your name is your name.. You put my name makes me look like I'm samefagging and I would never samefagg you like a little bitch..

>> No.2673183

YOU STUPID PUSSY, I HATE YOU FAGGOTS ALWAYS GOTTA ACT SMERT WITH YER TECHNOLOG AND SHIT, FUCKIN FAGs.. FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS... I hate yall

>> No.2673207

Peace brothers, Peace, Peace is the way to the manifold, it is at its center.. Peace is harmony and the manifold demands the universe return to it's lowest energy levels unless energy is supplied to the system.. Let the man whine about jesus..

>> No.2673224

The zeros of the Zeta function will show the truth and destroy Zalgo, he lives in the 11th dimension is untouchable yet touches everything, only he can count to infinity, only he can divide by zero... All Heil the manifold manipulator of time and space!!!!

>> No.2673251

BUNCH OF SCIENCE NERD FAGGOTS AND YOUR MANIFORD WHO GIVES A SHIT? WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK??? ABOUT YOUR DAMN MANIFOLD???

>> No.2673272

Is euler's identity like the old testament then?

>> No.2673278
File: 36 KB, 179x266, Xenu_homeboy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So how do I join this organization?

>> No.2673302

The Eulers identity merely opens your mind to the fact that the universe you live in is vastly out of your comprehension. . Can you see an imaginary function? NO .. But through mathematics you KNOW it exists..

Likewise it is with the manifold, through math and physics we KNOW it exists, it must exist -- math is a cold hearted bitch..

You only need to let the manifold into your heart and mind and cast out the demons of chaos such as Zalgo to accept him as your savior.. The manifold is the force, the ultimate force, and to become apart of it's army -- its invincible legion is a great honor..

>> No.2673346

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this thread is full of win.. Especially reading the crazy guys response to this

>> No.2673426

I feel like there should be more people laughing at this... :D

>> No.2673607

All Hail the manifold

>> No.2673626

>bump

>> No.2673678

What will happen to my soul when I die?

>> No.2673686

>>2673678

only the manifold knows

>> No.2673699

When you die, if you followed the ''path of the manifold'' in life your soul will transcend the complex plane through the temporal dimensions, through the spatial dimensions until it arrives at the 11th dimension at which point it will be unified with the Calabi Yau manifold. Which is everything, which is nothing..

If however you did not follow the ''Path of the manifold'' your soul will be cast into a black hole where it will be annihilated, joining the ''singularity'' to become ''recycled'' back into the universe as x-rays and gamma radiation..

Next Question:

>> No.2673711

Where did the universe come from?

>> No.2673714

guise ain't i edgy? XDD

>> No.2673723

Only the manifold knows the true origin of the solar system, however through meditation and prayer you can become enlightened to the true nature of the universe... With this knowledge all questions such as ''where did I come from'' will become irrelevant.. YOU will be one with the manifold..

>> No.2673755
File: 198 KB, 288x351, marko rodin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The vortex is the only true power in the universe, as demonstrated in my original set of vortex mathematics.

>> No.2673809

Hahaha Vortex mathematics = crazy guy smoking crack

Calabri Yau manifold = Einstein smoking crack

Path of the manifold has its seal of approval from Einstein himself

>> No.2673865

Lol wut?

>> No.2673945

Ctrl + F timecube

WHAT ARE YOU MORONS DOING? THE MANIFOLD IS EVIL AND STUPID. VORTEX MATH IS IGNORANT AND DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR THE TRUTH THAT IS FOUR DAY ROTATIONS

>> No.2675784
File: 410 KB, 496x384, carlsagan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The manifold tells to to smoke just as Carl did

>> No.2676281

The manifold was Carl Sagans father.. All Praise the manifold

>> No.2676723

wow 2 day old thread is still here ... God damn amazing

>> No.2676888

Hmmmm... This seems familiar