[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 8 KB, 180x187, justin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2640613 No.2640613 [Reply] [Original]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVUnFMlWs5U

Hey Faggots,

My name is aeroponic speedbox, and I eclipse every single one of you. All of you are weak, primitive, faggot green revolution farmers who spend every second of their day consuming more than they produce. You are everything wrong with the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a crop of biomass or food that was sustainable agriculture? I mean, I guess it's fun spending 470 times as much as a Speedbox farmer driving around your fields day after day wasting fuel and air conditioning when you could be mostly sitting on your ass doing nothing and producing 20 to 80 times as much crop like a speedbox farmer, but you all take retardedness and comedy to a whole new level. This is even worse than dumping seeds and fish heads in holes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best retarded theory. I'm pretty much perfect. I cost 1/9th as much as synthetic crude oil from algae to build, and I produce 5.4 times as much usable fuel. What processes do you synthesize, other than "spending 2000 calories to produce one food calorie"? I also get straight multiple crops per year instead of your faggot single crop, and have a banging combine that costs 1/5 of your retarded tractors and implements and combine. (The Japanese and Chinese are about to begin producing it; Shit is SO cash). You are all faggots who should just go back to living in caves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's John and his bitch

>> No.2640628

and when we exhausts the planets natural resources and run out of sustinence you'll die right along side us

>> No.2640655 [DELETED] 
File: 18 KB, 344x300, monsanto-skull-and-bones.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sensitive blighter izzunt he?

Don't worry, Monsanto's population control system currently being implemented in the USA and India will decimate those populations and time for the rest of the world to develop sustainable resource cycles. early results are very promising, hamsters fed genetically modified soy were sterile within three generations, and the GMO crops have been successfully released into the USA and India populations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiK_RF3ioRw

>> No.2640661
File: 18 KB, 344x300, monsanto-skull-and-bones.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sensitive blighter izzunt he?

Don't worry, Monsanto's population control system currently being implemented in the USA and India will decimate those populations and therefore buy time for the rest of the world to develop sustainable resource cycles. early results are very promising, hamsters fed genetically modified soy were sterile within three generations, and the GMO crops have been successfully released into the USA and India populations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiK_RF3ioRw

>> No.2641033
File: 216 KB, 600x597, le_pamplemousse_sweet_magic-AVI-209-S-1210480688..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

um... I don't think its a diabolical plot. Just a side effect of ignorance and the fashion for short term gains over long term... sense. The fungus that causes abortions, Fusarium Solani, doesn't "sterilize the third generation" its acts like an estrogen. The Russians had a bad trip with it ending up in bread and a bunch o' guys fully died. Don't know how death might affect the third generation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusarium

>> No.2641039

>>2640661
meh, population control is cool with me. We need that shit.

>> No.2642251
File: 122 KB, 420x297, 1296545744411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2641039

perhaps he has a point there

>> No.2642276
File: 29 KB, 350x361, capitalism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2642298

>>2642276
capitalism: allowing brown people to flourish in the modern man's world

>> No.2642695
File: 57 KB, 320x400, plasticberry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to believe.

But you should check those numbers OP.
They seem to be off by a factor of 10 in some places.

>> No.2643493
File: 11 KB, 350x262, owl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah, I see you noticed those errors. I was hoping it would go unnoticed until I reposted the thread the next time. It is actually 70 times as much fuel, not 470 (keyboarding entry error), and the combine / total equipment costs are 1/3 as much, not 1/5th as much (Alzheimer's?). I am so ashamed.

The rest is accurate. It takes three licks.

>> No.2643552

google "strawberry burrito vermiculite"

12 foot long hanging sack of vermiculite, glorified hydroponics / drip irrigation setup. Starts strawberries from seed and produces 3 pounds per plant annually.

No going without getting any strawberry production at all during the first year as in open land farming strawberry production: first year results, day neutral everbearing strawberries. No runner cutting operation is required because the runner shoots find rooting space immediately and there is no real competition for fertilizer and water. And according to strawberry experts, strawberries don't like having their feet wet all the time as is the case in the burrito. It stunts the plants growth having to spend a percentage of their resources against root fungus attacks. Aeroponic strawberry production does not have this problem.

>> No.2643608

Plants can also be wintered in epoxied foam Speedboxes, but it would take running a couple of 50 watt electric heaters per 10 place box or throwing a good sized physical compost or silage pile underneath the roots, but the cost of the electricity would be more than worth it.

Anything foamed is an excellent insulator, and the temperature only needs to be kept above 36 degrees F / 1 degree C.

As long as the pallets are left on top all winter, this will work, and the cost will be very small as compared to the annual gross or net. This would allow 5 or 6 pounds per plant during the second year of production rather than the 4 pounds per plant of the first year, but allows the option also to switch painlessly to another crop.

>> No.2643651

The main aeroponic production crop in the USA for the last 15 years by a huge margin has been marijuana.

Large numbers of production documentary videos are available on Youtube for viewing.

I conservatively estimated 4 pounds per plant for the Speedbox versus the 3 of the strawberry burrito, directly based upon observing the production differences between aeroponic and hydro / drip hemp production.

Aeroponics can produce hemp so potent that people have overdosed and died from smoking it. Hydro / drip is not remotely capable of the type of concentrated production aeroponics is capable of.

>> No.2643664

>>2643651
this is a load of bullshit.

fuck off with this overdosed aeroponic superweed bullshit

you're full of shit

>> No.2643688

In fact, the only method that exists of producing hemp potent enough that you can overdose on it is aeroponics. Before aeroponics, it was not physically possible to grow hemp capable of causing an overdose.

No matter how much land farmed or hydro hemp you smoked in the old days, you could not possibly OD from it.

Aeroponics allows very precise control of the fertilizer application and mix, and some chemists (who really should be working for some pharma corporation... or maybe did and found a way to make more money) took full advantage of this to increase the THC levels to as high as 50 times normal by applying the right fertilizer and chemical mixes at precise key points during the growth cycle.

>> No.2643695

>>2643688
this is total lies. you know nothing of botany or chemistry. you're dumber than shit and have zero understanding of what aeroponics actually does.

>> No.2643707

See what I mean? Most hempheads have yet to encounter the new production, but it is documented on Youtube. No large scale production currently exists. It isn't cheap, and requires almost a PhD.

It is entirely correct for anyone ignorant of these new methods to call bullshit.

>> No.2643722
File: 25 KB, 281x291, albert-einstein5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Or in other words:

"You can take it much, much further than just simply switching from grow formula fertilizer mix to bloom formula mix at the appropriate time, dumbass"

>> No.2643760

aeroponic pot is efficient for growing. it does NOT MAKE SUPERWEED.

if you believe this shit, you're the same gullible idiot that believes your dealer everytime he gets a fancy new name for the mexican crop of the season.

do the dutch and some northern cali growers produce superweed...yes.
do they use aeroponics.....yes.
did the aeroponics make the weed any stronger....no

all the aeroponics did was allow them to increase efficiency, decrease disease, and there by increase profits. if someone is telling you the aeroponics make stronger weed, they don't know what they are talking about.

>> No.2643770
File: 14 KB, 600x399, ChinaFlag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is said that certain Chinese savagely beat animals before killing them because it causes the animals to release flavor enhancing chemicals. Personally, I have to call bullshit on this, but it would cause the animal to release a large number of chemicals not usually found that would certainly change the taste.

The chemical makeup of the plant cells can be altered to a degree simply by exposing the plants to the right chemicals as they grow. A stressed plant will produce chemicals not usually found in a non-stressed plant. This is done by activating its defense mechanisms in a controlled manner at opportune times during the growth cycle by the application of the proper chemicals. Watch Youtube, and figure out the rest.

>> No.2643780

TerraformingMaster has not partaken of the hemp since 1982. He has no dealer.

>> No.2643791

If you are not a chemist, don't waste your time or lose sleep over it. You will likely encounter the new product in the fullness of time.

>> No.2643804

any strength of pot you can get in an aeroponic setup you can get by growing for just a little bit longer, few days to a few weeks, in either a atd hydroponic setup or normal soil growing.

aeroponics only increases productivity. any chemical you can give in aeroponics you can give in hydro and in soil.

>> No.2643835

"any chemical you can give in aeroponics you can give in hydro and in soil."

you should perhaps develop your capability to visualize better, methinks.

Only aeroponics allows instantaneous environment change directly to the roots in a manner not detrimental to the health of the plants. What are you going to do, change all the hydro water for a few seconds and then change it all back? Dig up the roots, shake all the dirt out, replant it for a few seconds and then change it all back?

>> No.2643846

Aeroponics allows selectively and massively stressing the plants without killing them. Dirt, hydro, and drip do not. I am more concerned with strawberries and biofuels, personally. If the subject fascinates you, there is always Youtube.

>> No.2643878

i'm just gonna say it one last time. anyone that believes this aeroponic superweed nonsense deserves to be ripped off and pay exorbitant amounts for weed that actually cost less to produce and is no stronger than the same strains grown well by any other means.

>> No.2643889
File: 34 KB, 275x206, GarVegMelon1_tcm12-7112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

World record

Don't waste your time, unless you are a chemist and have a gas chromatograph and other specialized and very expensive equipment and reagents to analyze the cellular and molecular composition of plant samples to gauge the plants reactions to the application of different chemical stimuli. Some chemical exposure will reduce the content, and others will increase it. and the timing of the applications is usually critical.

>> No.2643918

>>2643889
show one example anywhere of increased secondary metabolite concentrations(becasue thats what THC is) from aeroponics.

it doesn't exist. you are just bullshitting and viral marketing for pot dealers.

>> No.2643928

"anyone that believes this aeroponic superweed nonsense deserves to be ripped off and pay exorbitant amounts for weed that actually cost less to produce and is no stronger than the same strains grown well by any other means."

Considering how very rare the new product is, this is actually true and good advice: save your money. There's a sucker born every minute. Don't buy oregano. Obtain empirical evidence first before paying a sucker premium. Many of you will never see this shit in your lifetime. There are people who actually do research on what chemical processes stimulate THC production in hemp, but the production derived from it so far are measured in a few kilos per year of production. You won't encounter much, if any of it. It is specialized experimental aeroponic production, not standard aeroponic production. 99.9999 percent of all aeroponic production is standard production, and differs very little from any other production in THC content.

>> No.2643930

>>2643889
everybody's tasted those giant california strawberries that have ZERO flavor.

>> No.2643951

this aero superweed is a total VIRAL MARKETING SCAM for people who are selling regular buds that have been LACED WITH JWH-18 and similar synthetic cannabinoids, which will get you very high and potentially can overdose on. avoid this shit like the plague. these synthetic cannabinoids are fucking horrid monstrosities of chemistry.

>> No.2643970
File: 1.47 MB, 300x225, boxxy an1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can learn to metabolize poison, if I take very small but increasing doses over time. Eventually I will be able to drink enough of it to kill ten people, and i will nevertheless survive it. But of course, no changes in my metabolism would have occurred (sarcasm).

Figure it out yourself and quit begging. Here, have some animated boxxy.

>> No.2643991
File: 13 KB, 375x265, putin medvedev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"everybody's tasted those giant california strawberries that have ZERO flavor."

Monsanto GMO death food. The flavor saver tomato was the first publicly available example of this bogus GMO pseudo-food. It was also flavorless.

>> No.2644044
File: 64 KB, 482x600, Aunt-Jemima-Pancakes-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

open land farming food production

>> No.2644061
File: 502 KB, 791x1300, 1298791915817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

aeroponic speedbox food production

>> No.2644076
File: 171 KB, 500x375, 1298070258615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2640613
How is this shitty transparent viral campaign doing you any good?

also
>mfw nitrates

>> No.2644084

aeroponic superweed is a total VIRAL MARKETING SCAM for people who are selling regular buds that have been LACED WITH JWH-18 and similar synthetic cannabinoids, which will get you very high and potentially can overdose on. avoid this shit like the plague. these synthetic cannabinoids are fucking horrid monstrosities of chemistry.

>> No.2644095
File: 17 KB, 364x543, 27478-don_rickles 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2644136

>>2643951
>>2644084

OP here. I hate to break this to you, but nobody is arguing with you about this. I am not, and no one else is. The hemp will make you paranoid you know. You obviously buy large quantities from a very reputable dealer.

>> No.2644220

OP here

And also, the speedbox cannot grow experimental "super-hemp" because "super-hemp" would require precision individually controllable aeroponic nozzles, which the Speedbox does not possess, and likely cannot cost-effectively possess. It can only grow regular aeroponic hemp which is not significantly different in THC content from any other hemp.

>> No.2644274

The potential of possibly growing hemp in Speedboxes interests OP even less than the possibility of having sex with Aunt Jemima.

>> No.2645555

don't toke the speedbox, please

>> No.2647350
File: 79 KB, 920x700, 1299163489319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Damn, Americans really ARE mostly an annoying collection of retarded hick hillbillies. I had always thought that to be nothing but Limey propaganda.

>> No.2647369
File: 73 KB, 500x739, where white man went wrong.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Luckily, for his own survival at least, the retarded hick idiot cast off bottom of the barrel English outcast white man had the Indian to show him how to place seeds and fish heads in holes.

>> No.2647384

>>2647369
>no taxes no debt
You have to be rich first to have taxes and debt, that's like saying it's better with no air because there is no more crime. I'm going to assume the rest is just as retarded, no wonder this inferior culture was exterminated.

>> No.2647403

When I compare Native American civilization and the bombed out shell of Detroit, I would say that the Chief maybe had a valid point, personally. The Chief's version of "paradise" appears to be more accurate.

>> No.2647407

>>2647403
Detroit's demise is no fault of the white man.

>> No.2647428
File: 53 KB, 403x500, obama-kfc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Detroit's demise is no fault of the white man."

This is only true if Bush was actually Obama, and then later dropped his Bush disguise and took his usual identity of Obama. This may be the case, since Obama implements all of Bush's policies instead of changing any of them.

The Bush White house killed the electric car mandate in California, which would have saved Detroit, and instead Detroit was left to rot. Detroit was majority black in the best decades of production and economic health, dumbass.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=who+killed+the+electric&aq=f

>> No.2647465 [DELETED] 

White big oil maggots sell out the country to the towelheads for money, destroying the economy of the USA in the process: blame it on the niggers

>> No.2647475

1) White big oil maggots sell out the country to the towelheads for money, destroying the economy of the USA in the process
2) blame it on the niggers
3) ...
4) PROFIT !!!

>> No.2647506
File: 35 KB, 300x300, duppa_astley2000[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey you,

My name is Rick, and I am never gonna give you up. All of you have let me down, made me cry, and spent all day telling lies and hurting people. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten this from any other guy? I mean, I guess it's fun knowing the game and playing it, but you all take to a whole new level. Inside we both know what's been going on.

Don't be a stranger to love. You know the rules and so do I. I'm pretty much perfect. I have been nominated for a Grammy, and had a #1 hit. What games do you play, other than "running around deserting people"? And if you ask me how I’m feeling, I also have a banging hot girlfriend (We’ve known each other for SO long). I just wanted to tell you how I was feeling. I gotta make you understand.

Pic Related: It's me and my full commitment

>> No.2647525

don't rickroll the speedbox, please

>> No.2647571
File: 31 KB, 550x341, NaziCheney.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You gotta love the way that numerous individuals in the USA government commit blatant treason, openly (Monsanto's control of the government and their death seeds being inflicted upon the public, energy 'policy' that blatantly and undeniably sells out the USA and destroys its economy) and yet no one does anything about it.

George Bush openly admits to breaking USA law and international law by authorizing torture and gets away with it. "What the fuck are you gong to do about it? I laugh. Fuck you if you don't like it" He also openly destroys the USA economy by openly taking very public steps to ensure that as much oil as possible is imported into the USA, and says the same thing. Much of this is documented in the "Who Killed the electric Car" video.

>> No.2647611
File: 181 KB, 928x1363, Nostradamus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So, nation of dickless retarded hicks would be a more accurate description, I suppose.

The US Navy cannot even protect oil supertankers from Somalian pirates. The Mad Max soap opera that will develop in the USA once the Asian and European oil and gas pipelines are completed later this year and the oil supertankers are all destroyed will be some truly bizarre shit to witness. Without those supertankers, America will be destroyed economically, and there is no way to effectively protect them. 11 hostile countries have the capability to destroy them, and there will be no way to determine which of the 11 had done it. You can see this one coming a mile away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbWGoPEN9l8

>> No.2647640
File: 95 KB, 350x600, maj16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That video shows a relatively small disruption in the oil supply, resulting in $8 a gallon fuel prices in the USA.

Without those supertankers, we have a truly major disruption, and upwards of $15 to $20 a gallon fuel prices. Mexico will be invaded for their oil, and so will probably Canada and Venezuela.

>> No.2647646
File: 94 KB, 350x600, maj00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

retarded dickless hick fools, perhaps

if you are somewhat luckier, I'll be in Russia, porking my wife

>> No.2647670

What was it so far, a million innocent Iraqis wasted so far for their country's oil? I wonder how many Mexicans will die for theirs... Poor Hispanic CNN employees having to broadcast the invasion live, you have to feel for them. That will suck for them to have to do that.

>> No.2647694
File: 14 KB, 480x358, iraqi freedom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Operation Mexican Freedom

>> No.2647784
File: 43 KB, 400x303, p203_7_platos_stepchildren-tm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Surely, the towelheads can be trusted not to install bombs aboard the supertankers during port maintenance in the Persian gulf, especially after we freed Iraq. And not to install underwater mines and torpedo launchers as well.

>> No.2647797
File: 24 KB, 400x300, SpockFascinating.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fascinating

>> No.2647875
File: 108 KB, 520x358, US_flag_burning_2a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The rest of the world despises the USA. It is rapidly becoming a new country, known as "The Republic of All Countries Who Are Not the USA".

The new country even has its own flag: it is the same flag as the USA flag, but upside down and on fire.

>> No.2647880

>>2647875
Oh wow, that is some serious delusion you have there.

Come check back in 30 years, when the US is no longer the world's only superpower.

>> No.2647901
File: 37 KB, 300x434, cheney_the_thing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A superpower that can be reduced to second world status by anyone who chooses to attack the weakest point: the oil supertankers.

Chimpanzees are as funny as retards. No one knows why, they just are, so excuse me for laughing.

>> No.2647951

At least 11 countries that hate the USA plus Russia and China and India who dislike and distrust the USA, all have the capability to easily wipe out every oil and LNG supertanker. They blow up nicely, being gigantic floating bombs that just need a fuse attached and lit.

The “Radicalization” of Maritime Piracy: Implications for Maritime Energy Security

http://www.ensec.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=269:the-radicalization-of-
maritime-piracy-implications-for-maritime-energy-security&catid=112:energysecuritycontent&It
emid=367

What little actual government intelligence the USA has left admits that this indefensible weakness exists, but perhaps they are wrong, and you are right.

>> No.2647973

>>2647951
This is moronic.

None of the countries with the power to destroy a first-world country have it in their best interest to do so.

You'll note that despite all the recent shitstorms in northern Africa, there's absolutely 0 concern about world war III starting. Think about that.

>> No.2647995

It might be worth it, just to be able to see your faggot ass begging in the street, offering sex with your wife for a gallon of gasoline... One of those faggots who denies he is a faggot, even to himself, and gets married. Probably be doing her a favor.

>> No.2648025
File: 53 KB, 400x225, dodge this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The oil itself is the interest. Containing USA imperialism is the interest. The oil dictates the real world economy, not the health of the USA. The only reason the USA health affects the world economy is because the USA dollar is the world reserve currency. That will change within a few short weeks of the end of oil shipments to the USA. There is a huge incentive for many to see it happen. Why am I wasting my time trying to teach rocket science to chimpanzees? is the real question here.

>> No.2648047

According to the rest of the world and the facts, the USA is a barbarian parasite, sucking the rest of the world dry.

Yeah, no incentive to change that exists.

>> No.2648106

Unfortunately for the USA, the clusterfuck was designed by retards who left an indefensible soft underbelly exposed.

>> No.2648122

Monsanto's death seed attack upon the rest of the world alone would have been enough to cause the retaliation.

>> No.2648256
File: 25 KB, 424x260, spy-vs-spy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Unfortunately for the USA, the clusterfuck was designed by retards who left an indefensible soft underbelly exposed."

Or perhaps, considering the USA is mostly dickless hick retard hillbillies, who are easily suckered and taken advantage of, a malevolent foreign power simply easily took over the USA government and used it to create the exposed soft underbelly intentionally, and then proceeded to fuck with and shit on the rest of the world so that they would become pissed off and retaliate.

>> No.2648377
File: 50 KB, 400x300, judge judy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2648937
File: 178 KB, 832x684, 1296828428944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know who pulled the shit or why, I only know that my vengeance, and the vengeance of the starving and others who were unjustly screwed after we all die, is going to be truly legendary.