[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 32 KB, 722x420, Drug_danger_and_dependence.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2554297 No.2554297 [Reply] [Original]

she WANTS to like me, but doesn't... Just curious if it's actually possible + how etc etc
Pic unrelated

>> No.2554303

Rohypnol

>> No.2554308 [DELETED] 

Lol for a minute I thought this was a genetic engineering thread. Then I read what the OP said in the post. Not /sci/ related sate & report.

>> No.2554348

>how to make a girl like you?
>she WANTS to like me, but doesn't.
OK, OP, here's what you do.

First step: Reach the age of 18.
Second step: Come back to 4chan and post this questoin
Third step: Delete the post you just made, because being an adult now you realize how fucking stupid it is.

>> No.2554375

I think /b/ might be able to help you as it might have people with first hand experience of the matter. /sci/ is so hostile to the subject so people who truly know have been driven away and the rest can just say what they have seen in TV show Criminal Minds.

>> No.2554415

>>2554348
I'm 19, can't go back in time; I just really like this girl, and she said she wants to like me (she doesn't know I like her), and no thanks to the ruphees, look at the pic in OP, shit's addictive.