[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 66 KB, 350x498, jesus-christ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2538130 No.2538130 [Reply] [Original]

hey sci,
i am just here to remind you that you should stop looking of all these stupid answers about science and stuff,
because the truth is in the bible and all you need if YOUR lord and savior JESUS CHRIST! and if you don't start accepting him as your savior you are going to rot in hell
and be tortured for all eternity.

TL;DR: convert of burn sciencefags

>> No.2538135

bumping so i can help these lost souls

>> No.2538139
File: 3 KB, 87x126, 1278928530345s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2538140

if god always existed then who made god?
/thread suck my dick christfag blind idiot

>> No.2538142

> convert of burn sciencefags

>> No.2538149

>>2538142
that's right you have to accept Christ!! don't you wan't to go to heaven when you die?

>> No.2538165

>>2538149
i dunno whats in heaven?

>> No.2538223

Christian here, I know it's a troll but Jesus was all for learning not just about God but expanding your mind generally. He died for you, you don't have to accept or acknowledge it. I did accept it however.

>> No.2538254
File: 363 KB, 1280x1024, 1297714381468.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2538223
He was killed. He died during the process of helping us. If "he died for us," then why are there Atheists and other Anti-Theist groups?

>> No.2538264

>>2538165
Fuck if there's a bunch of idiotic christfags in heaven send me to hell. I bet the Devil is a bro.

>> No.2538279

>>2538254

If the government gives people with no job money, why are there homeless people?

Also he knew beforehand he was going to be killed. He referenced to it many times.

>> No.2538299

>>2538279

cost of housing > welfare

I don't even care about the rest of your argument, but you should at least know that.

>> No.2538308

>>2538279

also knew he was coming back to life. That doesn't sound so brave now does it?

>> No.2538317

>>2538299

Dude, I didn't mean it literally, I understand that.

My point is that every man has his own way and no matter how much you offer a person they can still say no for whatever reason.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You know what i'm saying?

>> No.2538325

>>2538308

Dying for anyone is the greatest act of love. Greatest as in the most loving act you can do.

>> No.2538333

>>2538325

What about helping them be happy? Dying is fucking stupid unless it achieves something.

>> No.2538348

He died as a sacrifice. This sacrifice was the new covenant as predicted in the old testament. This sacrifice forgives anyone who is willing to accept Jesus and follow his teachings a chance at being right with God. Assuming you didn't already know that.

>> No.2538360

>>2538348

Yeah I knew that. I don't support human sacrifice. Especially UNNECESSARY HUMAN SACRIFICE.

If your religion is to believed, the guy went on the biggest emo bender of all time and sacrificed him TO HIMSELF to atone for a fit of rage at humans daring to become intelligent by eating a magic fig after being told to by a talking snake. Humans, I hasten to add, that did not in fact ever exist in the first place.

>> No.2538371

Guys who die in a democratic revolution.
They die for mankind.
Why nobody worship them?

>> No.2538378
File: 37 KB, 1000x752, nibiru.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

-Horned
-Red
-Has a tail
-Cast out of the heavens to earth
-Brings Hell on Earth
Revelation 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

Revelation 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

Revelation 12:13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Lucifer is a Latin word, literally meaning "light-bearer", that was used as a name for the "day star" or "Morning Star" that precedes the rising of the sun. The name is frequently given to the Devil in Christian convention. Use of this name in reference to a fallen angel stems from a particular interpretation of Isaiah 14:3-20, a passage that speaks of someone who is given the name of "Day Star" or "Morning Star" (in Latin, Lucifer) as fallen from heaven.

Pic related it's Satan aka Brown Dwarf Star/Nibiru/Nemesis/Tyche/Planet X

Repent, for the judgement day is coming

>> No.2538380

Why do you consider it to be unnecessary?

"a talking snake" The scripture refers to the devil as a serpent many times among many other names as well twas no talking snake in my opinion, If I had not seen he was referenced as a serpent other times in scripture I would also have believed they were talking about an actual serpent.

It was the tree of evil "awareness of evil" I always figured it had no fruit and was talking about something else.

>> No.2538382

<span class="math">
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
{}
[/spoiler]
<span class="math">\def\z#1{}\z \z{\def\def{}}\def\a#1#2{#1\def#2{\displaystyle{#1\atop{#1~~#1}}}}[/spoiler]<span class="math">
\a\triangle\b[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\b\c[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\c\d[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\d\e[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\e\f
[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\f\g[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\g\h[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\h\i[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\i\j[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\j\k
[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\k\l[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\l\m[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\m\n[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\n\o[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\o\p
[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\p\q[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\q\r[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\r\s[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\s\t[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\t\u
[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\u\v[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\v\w[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\w\x[/spoiler]<span class="math">\a\x\y[/spoiler]

>> No.2538389

>>2538378
Makes no sense what so ever.

>> No.2538391

>>2538130
not sci or math related, saged and reported