[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 760 KB, 1024x768, Penguins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2453910 No.2453910 [Reply] [Original]

Hi to all,
Almost 2 months ago I started my first year at university in Ontario with intention to major in EE. From six courses in my 1st semester (compulsory) Physics II -Mechanics is impossible for me to understand. So far 1 quiz and 1 test i got 20% in each, total failure, total disaster.
I have just one more final exam to write in December and that one counts 30%.

I am doing fine in Calculus I and Linear Algebra.
Is there a hope for me? I guess I will have to repeat that course, or what should I do?
Below is my course description.

Physics II - Mechanics

Newton’s laws, reaction forces, free body diagrams, friction, equilibrium of rigid bodies, torque, centre of gravity, linear and rotational kinematics and dynamics, conservation of linear and angular momentum and energy, moment of inertia, work and power, collisions

>> No.2453926

What are you having difficulties with? Have you been attending every class? Do you read the subject material beforehand? Do you do the assignments? Have you tried listening to different lecturers on the same subject? Try to get your prof to allow you a rewrite of an exam.