[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 127 KB, 419x600, 1281660133085.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2413340 No.2413340 [Reply] [Original]

Gentlemen, I am going to ask you an honest question and I would be insurmountably pleased if you were to answer.

I know it is a very difficult line of work and one that requires many years of intense study. But I must know... What degree would I need to get a career in the fast food industry. Specifically, the job of interchanging meat patties with one and other.

I know that the line of work I have chosen is a very precarious line of work, but it calls me and I have an insatiable need to respond.

I know this is an outlandish request is completely unreasonable to all but the most hard-working individual. But I am willing to put in the effort. I what to prove to my family and friends that I can achieve the impossible! I would be the first in my family to cook for a multinational corporation!

So, to reiterate, I need to know what degree I would need to obtain a job at a fast-food restaurant.

Thank you in advance!

>> No.2413350

Art, or Creative Writing

>> No.2413364

Get a bachelor's in psychology

>> No.2413370

Women's Studies is a must.

>> No.2413393

Economics

>> No.2413407

ENGLISH

Or Area Studies. If your school even has that. All of our area studies departments except the western european, east asian, and arabic departments were cut. Their angry mass emails were hilarious.

>> No.2413417

Major in Religion.

>> No.2413432

Forget college! Having a Prison Record will dramatically increase the odds of you getting your ideal job!

>> No.2413437

Pick a Liberal Arts degree.
Anyone of them will do.