[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.37 MB, 1920x1200, 1278879889012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2401382 No.2401382 [Reply] [Original]

Halp me w/ my physics homework, /sci/
Calculate the size of the electrical force acting between two electrons separated by a distance of 1 meter.

Calculate the distance two +1 coulomb charges would have to be to exert a force of 1 Newton on each other. In which direction will the force be?

Calculate the magnitude and direction of the force that a +9 microcoulomb charge and a +4 microcoulomb charge exert on each other. The larger charge is .5m directly above the other.

A 3.0 microcoulomb charge is placed into an electric field. The charge experiences an upward force of 3.0 mN. What is the magnitude and direction of the electric field at this point? (Explain this one please, I wasn't at school when this lesson was being taught.)

What acceleration will a charge of -5 Coulombs and mass 10kg experience in a uniform electric field of 30 N/C pointed North? (Explain this one as well)

For the first 3, just give an answer. Thanks for any and all help.