[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 18 KB, 180x187, ancientalienstroll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2382476 No.2382476 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Earthlings,
My name is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and I have a query for every single one of you. All of you are modern, worldly, humans who spend every second of their day being ignorant to the true history of the world. You are blind to the greatest truth in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever considered that our history was interfered with by extraterrestrials? I mean, I guess it's fun deluding yourself into believing some unexplainable god or evolution brought about modern man, but you all take these deluded beliefs to a new level. This is even worse than believing that we're alone in the universe.
Don't be ignorant. Just hit me with your best questions. I'm pretty much an expert in everything. I was chief expert on E.T. archaeology, and lead of my research team. What subjects do you have a mastery of, other than "lies made up by the government and dead cult leaders"? I also get messages from outer space, and have a banging hot hair-do (just got a perm; the style is SO out of this world). You are all ignorant and should just accept the truth. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and one of the aliens who shaped the entirety of history.

>> No.2382495

ancient aliens is a respectable theory

>> No.2382497

i like this

>> No.2382540

>>2382495
Nothing against it, just giving fresh copypasta to a decent board first.

>> No.2382639

I bet the guy in that pic is a J'oo. Fucking J'oos ruining the world with their bullshit.

J'oos must die.

c|-|inaese as well! F#c|! thos f4gs.

Just testing to see if this will be banned, because apparently if you type J'oo except with proper spelling it will be filtered and sent to a jani-fag and you will be ba-n-ned for 10 days, even if it wasn't disrespectful. FU&& JANI-FAGS

>> No.2382645

>>2382639
yep. no ban.

now I know how to get /N-3-W/ INTO /SCI/

F()** JAN*I*FAGS

>> No.2382702

this show is the fucking shit. if you havent seen it def watch even one episode and you will be amazed!!

>> No.2382720
File: 97 KB, 571x720, Giorgio Mas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The original ancient alien mini-series was legit as fuck. Season 1 was pretty good. Season 2 has been full of absolute craziness.