[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 19 KB, 410x316, venus and mercury.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2312307 No.2312307 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots.

My name is Venus and I hate every single one of you. I'm only 70% of your terrestrial mass but I have 100% denser, thicker, and more massive atmosphere. CO2 and SO2 that shit loves me. I don't even keep it with me because of a magnetic field like you faggots, my mantle stopped moving billions of years ago. I don't need that shit. I'm at a prime distance from the sun, which gives it's magnetic field to me through solar winds. Not workin for it all day. Feels good man.

Maybe if you got rid of that giant shitpile of water you'd have no sink, and you'd get a ballin' atmosphere like me. Wtf is water good for anyways? I had some a while back, till I realized it stopped me from going full awesome, so I electrolysed that shit and now the OH ions are blowing away thanks to my gangster solar winds.

Pic related. It's me and my bitch.

>> No.2312384

I approve.

>> No.2312405

Google translate: English -> Japanese -> English

Hey Faggots.

My name is Venus and I use every one of you. I have 70% of the mass of Earth, but only you, I'm 100% dense, thick, has a larger feel. CO2 and SO2 shit, make sure that you love me. Do not keep it with me for you too faggy field, stopped moving billions of years ago my mantle. I do not need that shit. I am the prime minister away from the Sun to give it to me by the solar wind magnetic field it is. Yet it all day workin. Feels good man.

If your water shitpile giant may have disposed of the sink would have you ballin like me in 'I get the atmosphere. Wed WTF Is good anyway? I have it until you realize to stop me from going full great Since I was in some back, I shit, the current OH-ion by virtue of the solar wind gang, I have blown off that the electrolysis.

Pic is involved. It's me and my bitch.

>> No.2312427
File: 63 KB, 600x450, 1290098719429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>1: venus has no moons, so how is this 'me and my bitch'
>2; if you deviate too far from the copypasta, it becomes very much not funny. this is what you have done. fuck you.

>> No.2312430

Hey fagots.

Mon nom est Vénus et je hais tout seul d'entre vous. Je suis seulement 70% de votre masse terrestre, mais j'ai 100% plus dense, plus épaisse et plus massive atmosphère. CO2 et de SO2 cette merde m'aime. Je n'ai même pas le garder avec moi parce que d'un champ magnétique comme vous fagots, mon manteau cessé de se déplacer des milliards d'années. Je n'ai pas besoin de cette merde. Je suis à une distance Premier du soleil, ce qui lui donne le champ magnétique à moi à travers les vents solaires. Non workin pour toute la journée. Sent bon homme.

Peut-être que si vous vous êtes débarrassé de cette shitpile géant de l'eau que vous auriez pas d'évier, et vous obtiendrez l'atmosphère d'une Ballin 'comme moi. Wtf est bon pour l'eau de toute façon? J'ai eu quelques un certain temps, jusqu'à ce que j'ai réalisé qu'il m'a empêché d'aller à plein génial, alors je électrolysée cette merde et maintenant les ions OH sont soufflant grâce à mon vents solaires gangster.

Pic connexes. C'est moi et ma chienne.

>> No.2312426 [DELETED] 
File: 45 KB, 754x599, Jupiter_family.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots.

My name is Jupiter and all of you are jelly of me. All of you terrestrial planets are small, puny chunks of rock who spend every second of their day looking at the sun. You are everything bad in the solar system. Honestly, have any of you ever captured any satellite? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of planets because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of sunspots.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm the largest planet in the solar system with fucking awesome thunderstorms. I also got 63 satellites, and have a banging hot neighboor (She just passed at 3.5AU from my orbit; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just get swallowed by a black hole. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches

>> No.2312434

>>2312405
Me and my friends used to write long paragraphs and translate them into Japanese and back. It was great fun.

>> No.2312438
File: 166 KB, 550x571, 1291937154039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Black Hole, and I attract every single one of you. All of you are weak, mass-less, carbon based life forms who spend every second of their day stuck to an iron core planet. You are everything observable in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an event horizon? I mean, I guess it's fun self replicating and evolving because of your own lack of gravity, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming a gas nebula.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best fusion reaction. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the brightest quasar in the sky, and have an acceleration due to gravity over 9000m/s/s. What processes do you synthesize, other than "jacking off to electromagnetic absorption lines"? I also get straight accretion disks, and have a banging neutron star (She just solar flared on me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just go super nova. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my neutron star

>> No.2312441

But how can you hate us Venus? You're the deity of love and romance?

>> No.2312450
File: 45 KB, 754x599, Jupiter_family.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots.

My name is Jupiter and all of you are jelly of me. All of you terrestrial planets are small, puny chunks of rock who spend every second of their day looking at the sun. You are everything bad in the solar system. Honestly, have any of you ever captured any satellite? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of planets because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of sunspots.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm the largest planet in the solar system with fucking awesome thunderstorms. I also got 63 satellites, and have a banging hot neighbor (She just passed at 3.5AU from my orbit; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just get swallowed by a black hole. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches

>> No.2312461

>>2312441
Only while in Rome. Or Greece. I don't know much about either of their cultural gods.

>> No.2312476

>>2312438
>>2312450
I lol'd

>> No.2312843

MOAR

>> No.2312933 [DELETED] 

Hey Faggots,

My name is mitochondira, and I'm inside every single one of you. All of you are shitty, freeloading, oxygen dependant life forms who spend every second of their day relying on my shit-product to live. You are everything useless in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever had a cirtic acid cycle? I mean, I guess it's fun eating my offspring and freeloading because of your own inability to breathe on your own, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming anaerobic bacteria.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm preserved almost exactly like I was when I first evolved, and create over 32 ATP molecules from a single sugar molecule. What processes do you synthesize, other than making my out outer matrix membrane proteins for me? There's hundreds of me in a single cell, and have a banging triple membrane (Only proteins with the right signal recognition sequence can get through it; Shit is SO cash). You are all faggots who should just under apoptosis. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me, chilling inside you.

>> No.2312937 [DELETED] 
File: 93 KB, 400x311, mitochondria.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is mitochondira, and I'm inside every single one of you. All of you are shitty, freeloading, oxygen dependant life forms who spend every second of their day relying on my shit-product to live. You are everything useless in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever had a cirtic acid cycle? I mean, I guess it's fun eating my offspring and freeloading because of your own inability to breathe on your own, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming anaerobic bacteria.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm preserved almost exactly like I was when I first evolved, and create over 32 ATP molecules from a single sugar molecule. What processes do you synthesize, other than making my out outer matrix membrane proteins for me? There's hundreds of me in a single cell, and have a banging triple membrane (Only proteins with the right signal recognition sequence can get through it; Shit is SO cash). You are all faggots who should just under apoptosis. Thanks for listening.

>> No.2312953
File: 93 KB, 400x311, mitochondria.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is mitochondira, and I'm inside every single one of you. All of you are shitty, freeloading, oxygen dependant life forms who spend every second of their day relying on my shit-product to live. You are everything useless in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever had a citric acid cycle? I mean, I guess it's fun eating my offspring and freeloading because of your own inability to breathe on your own, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming anaerobic bacteria.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm preserved almost exactly like I was when I first evolved, and create over 32 ATP molecules from a single sugar molecule. What processes do you synthesize, other than making my outer matrix membrane proteins for me? There's hundreds of me in a single cell, and have a banging triple membrane (Only proteins with the right signal recognition sequence can get through it; Shit is SO cash). You are all faggots who should just undergo apoptosis. Thanks for listening.

>> No.2312976
File: 32 KB, 750x600, forever pluto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2313472

I lol'd

>> No.2313495

>>2312976
pluto has charon, but hes charons bitch anyway

>> No.2313500

>>2312976
forever Europa + Ganymedes