[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 360x360, skull-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2264356 No.2264356 [Reply] [Original]

Hey there, iam going to kill myself, the story is boring and long if you want to know why i want to do it ill write you..
Iam on wheelchair since i was 15 and had a fucked up car accident, i can't walk and also my right arm is half paralized.
Now iam 18 years old, i have no friends at all, and no one that would care about me and talk with me, i just sit on a damn wheelchair and play computer games while taking mephedrone or other drugs i order online for my social rent money, i have no hope for better life.
My dad is a psycho he beats me hard sometimes when hes on alcohol, my mom doesent even care about it generally my whole family is really poor and fucked up.
So thats it.. Now to the point last time i tried killing myself by overdosing tramadol and i ate a lot of those 200mg tabs but i had seizures and i survived ending up in a fucking hospital and they diagnosed schizophrenia closing me in a psychiatric hospital for few weeks like my life wasn't fucked up enough they forced me to take antipsychotics.
I need to do this once and good, i have:
2 packs of Hydroxyzinum 20mg,Kaldyum potassium chloride 600mg 50 tabs,Diphergan syrup,Mianserin 10mg half pack, various boxes of Propranolol 40-10mg and one pack of Bisoprolol 10mg.
I need to know if i take this all there will be no way to save me, i dont have any other meds just few antipsychotics... pack of Perazinum 20mg and Biperiden 2mg 50 tabs for fucked up side effects and i dont think those will help me with whole thing..
The plan is to swallow all this stuff and ducktape plastic bag over my head and die peacefully at sleep.
I need to know if those drugs are enough to kill me so i don't wake up at a fucking hospital next day, thanks for help and sorry for my english because its not my main language.

>> No.2264359

LOL

>> No.2264369

You cant overdose that shit and die safely. You will die from Cardiac Arrest,because of Propranolol.

Just overdose the propranolol,and wait for a heart attack. Thats what i did when i was 13. Damn i loved that "dideral" drug

>> No.2264374

>>2264359
>>2264356
he he he, internet.
Take as many pills as you want, it's not like you have to get a happy medium. Snarf a carton of Aleve or Oxycodone or something just to be sure.

>> No.2264375

Wouldn't it be the safest to take everything at the same time combined with loads of alcohol? (ducktape mouth of course)

>> No.2264392

>>2264375
>>2264375
I was thinking about alcohol too but i think it will cause me to vomit which i dont want..
I dont have any other drugs just those i writed here, oxycodone is also not avaible in my country.

I just want to be sure there will be no way to save me, i don't care if death from taking this stuff will be painfull.

>> No.2264400
File: 35 KB, 525x481, 1272575210917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Killing yourself means they win, y'know. I would advise for you to try and get disability payments and live on your own. Since you're still young you have a very good chance of walking again thanks to modern medicine. Infact I remember a story about some paraplegic that went to South Korea for stem cell therapy and can now walk again. It's not perfect but it works.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/miracle-man-takes-steps-to-recovery/story-e6frf7kx-1111116

>> No.2264411

FOREVER ALONE.

>> No.2264421

>>2264400
I have a disability payment but its very low (that would be about 100$ for USD) and iam spending it on drugs mostly, cant really start new life with this kind of money. Well thanks for all advices, i hope we all meet someday in a better place.

>> No.2264425

take the manly way out and cut open your stomach

>> No.2264437

LSD... maybe that could change your opinion

>> No.2264441
File: 17 KB, 429x410, 1258733191026.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2264421
You're under the impression there is a better place. I would seriously recommend any way of finding a way out WITHOUT killing yourself. The future will be very bright.

>> No.2264450

>>2264392
>writed

>> No.2264455

>>2264356
>seizures with opiate overdose

Why do I doubt the authenticity of this story?

>> No.2264460

Take 800mg of DPH

>> No.2264464

>>2264455
tramadol indeed can cause seizures, its not clearly an opiate but also has effects on serotonin

>> No.2264466

Become a sex slave or something, you wouldn't need your legs then...

>> No.2264470

/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math
/sci/ - Science & Math

>> No.2264488

>>2264470
You realise this is the type of thread that breeds toxicology discussion?

Some of these overdose/cry for help/troll threads have, morbidly, been my favourites in recent months on /sci/.

Gets me looking up all the drugs, working out and interactions, looking at cytochrome p450 tables. Loads of hard science here.

>> No.2264496

>>2264464
Interesting, thanks.

>> No.2264523

you will die for sure, this is some lethal combo but i would drink some vodka to it too.

>> No.2264578

propanol overdose is the thing from which michael jackson passed.

>> No.2264683

>>2264578
You're thinking of propafol. Unfortunately this isn't the same as what OP has; propananolol which is used typically to slow the heart down.

>> No.2264732

Don't be a pussy, jump off something tall.

>> No.2264849

>>2264732
>Jump off.
>Legs and one arm paralized.
>I shouldn't be laughing this hard.
>feelsbadman.jpg

>> No.2266218

Well i didnt kill myself yet, got 2 grams of mephedrone gotta sniff this shit first.

>> No.2266224

>>2264849
Hey there are ramps he could build.

Not condoning the whole suicide thing just saying you could do it if you were really determined.

tl:dr Don't do it bro.

>> No.2266230

If you're ducttaping a plastic bag over your head, there's not a lot of chance of surviving, as you need oxygen to live. Buy a bunch of cans of the spray-whipped cream. It's pressurized with nitrous oxide. Fill the plastic bag with that before putting it over your head. Should make the experience quicker and more painless.