[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 267 KB, 400x300, 1281418756473.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2222758 No.2222758 [Reply] [Original]

Americans explain this to me

why arent you taking senior or graduate level courses after your sophmore year?

they are really not that hard compared to undergrad courses.. and they provide with more useful information.

if i convince a single person to change their schedule for the next term and include a graduate level course i ll be happy

>> No.2222787

I did directed research in a lab with graduate students on parallel computing this semester.

Happy?

>> No.2222944

Wait...it isn't normally required that you take a few of the intro level grad courses in order to graduate?

>> No.2222946

>why arent you taking senior or graduate level courses after your sophmore year?

Already taking graduate(I'm a junior) thank you very much.

>> No.2222956

I'm going to have a bachelor's degree 1 month after I turn 19. U jelly?

>> No.2222972

I'm not going to waste my time with more school. You don't learn anything from undergrad and you expect me to believe that graduate level course will be any different?
GTFO

>> No.2223054

I think you're over generalizing too much. I'm a junior, and I took a grad level course this quarter that just ended, and am taking two next quarter. I know a looot of people who are doing the same.

>> No.2223080

I'm a freshman. I asked my math professor if I could just skip undergrad analysis and take grad analysis. He said give math more time. That's why I'm not taking such courses yet, although I am taking senior level courses.

EGO CONTEST!

>> No.2223444

OP, ever since I started taking graduate level courses in my Freshman year, I haven't been able to stop. I also wind up getting the better grades in them vs. intro courses.

>> No.2223450

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH