[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 27 KB, 299x440, Evolution_movie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2206748 No.2206748 [Reply] [Original]

Does /sci/ know of any other good movies similar to this?

Comedy with kick-ass scientists? The only think I can think of that's vaguely similar is Ghost Busters, given that ghosts do exist in their universe.

>> No.2206789

bump

>> No.2206818

when i read the first line i thought "Ghost Busters", and then i read the second line

>> No.2206826

Young Einstein is pretty kick-ass, but that's more pure comedy than action.

Split the beer atoms!

>> No.2206837

>>2206826

"The film is an intentionally inaccurate portrayal of Albert Einstein as the son of an apple farmer in Tasmania in the early 1900s. In this movie, Einstein splits a beer atom (with a chisel) in order to add bubbles to beer, discovers the theory of relativity and travels to Sydney to patent it. Here he invents the electric guitar and surfing, while romancing an anachronistic Marie Curie. He invents rock and roll and uses it to save the world from being destroyed due to misuse of a nuclear reactor under the watching eye of a typically inaccurate Charles Darwin."

What's not to love?

>> No.2207202

Any others?