[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 172 KB, 1191x739, 1286765559775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2198875 No.2198875 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /sci/

Seeing as this is probably the smartest section of 4chan in regards to science i have a question for you.

This one kid has been trying to pick a fight with me for a while and i have been just ignoring him and declining his 'offers' respectfully.
'
But this kid a complete douche and i think i need to teach him a lesson. He is smaller than i am and about 40 to 60 lbs lighter than i am. I have no fighting experience what so ever, however niether does he.

All in all, i am stronger than him and could probably beat him just by using my size.

What i want to know though is, where is the best place to hit a human, to either cause the most pain, or to just utterly incapacitate them. I know many people go for the solar plexus, but aside from that, where is a good place to strike?

Since this is very much so biology related, i thought this was a good thread topic.

Pic unrelated

tl;dr - What's the best place to hit someone?

>> No.2198885

If you don't mind being seen as a pussy go for the balls

>> No.2198888

>>2198875

i say you should be a gentleman and just decline his invitation to violence politely. the laws of nature will be in charge of teaching him a lesson.

>> No.2198893

the ballsack, you don't need to go to sci to answer that question, but if you want to fight with "dignity" the gut/jaw/nose is a good place to start.

but if you know where he lives and don't want to fight put some sugar in his/his mom's/his dad's gastank.

>> No.2198895

>>2198875

or just go hit him in the throath. or a headbutt on the nose would be sweet too-

>> No.2198896

>>2198885
Hey, at least you're honest.

>> No.2198892

rational response within 2 posts.

well done /sci/

>> No.2198899

>>2198893

good one

>> No.2198904
File: 139 KB, 600x854, 1271518228316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Uppercut his chin.

>> No.2198914

On the back of the head, while they're turned away from you.

>> No.2198916

Right in the center of the breastbone is a pressure point. Feel it out on yourself first. Feel that? That pain and pressure spidering throughout your torso and arms? You don't even need to hit it that hard; just poke it firmly and accurately.

>> No.2198919

just beat the shit out of him ...

it's not that hard ...adrenalin will do most of the fighting ...

aim for the the jaw .. when you knock him out break his nose for dramatic/cosmetic effect , so others will feel intimidated when they see his bloody head and won't bother you again ...

also don't be too cocky ...
I'm kinda small guy but have beaten the shit out of some huge guys ... because I know they will get careless ... strength doesn't matter if he knocks you out first ..

>> No.2198923

all of this is bullshit. you want to be overly aggresive. move in close quickly and hook him the kidneys. follow this with a combo like some quick jabs to the temple and a cross. i wish you could just diffuse the situation but honestly, win or lose the whole school will respect you. If grapples, just roll with it until someone breaks it up. also good thing to fight in school grounds so it does get broken up and you learn a valuable lesson about being a violent shithead.

if you do seriously hurt him. enjoy the deep pit of legal shit you fall into moron.

>> No.2198929

Does he have any friends that will back him up in a fight? If not, knock him down, sit on him, start punching.

>> No.2198949

>>2198923
>move in close quickly and hook him the kidneys. follow this with a combo like some quick jabs to the temple and a cross
combos_do_not_work_that_way.jpg

>> No.2198965

>>2198949
except i've used this in fights successfully and i've been boxing since 9th grade, 21 now but what the fuck do i know right?? i'm using the word combo to be funny.

honestly all schools should teach some combat sport. rather than pussy ass "fights". just issue a duel for three rounds in a boxing ring or on the mat. 99% of fights over stupid shit wouldn't happen anymore.

>> No.2198979

The balls are your most obvious choice.
Other places you can try for easy pain are the kidneys from behind, or stomach from the front. There are more numbing places to hit like the inner edge of the biceps, near the elbow, but you will never hit that if you have no practice.
This information is pretty useless however. You won't fight better from hearing where to hit.
If you're the kind of person that declines 'offers' respectfully and asks this kind of question, I really don't think you should be fighting.

tl;dr you will either dominate him with your superior strength or lose the fight.

>> No.2198983

If he's asking to fight you, he's not a serious threat. He's a suburban faggot. Don't bother with him.

>> No.2198984

>>2198965
Why are you starting with close in body shots, then following with straight punches? There's a disconnect between the actions you're describing.

>> No.2198991
File: 8 KB, 205x246, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

la violencia nunca es buena
mata el alma y la envenena

>> No.2198994

this thread should gb2 >>>/fit/

>> No.2198999

>>2198984
my bad, ok how about the classic. right jab, left cross followed by uppercutt or hook to the kidneys?

>> No.2199002

the throat

study Taken
Liam Neeson is a badass

>> No.2199104

OP is gonna kill his 9th grade classmate.

>> No.2199126

People underestimate how easy it is to kill a human being. Don't make that mistake. You fight to defend your own livelihood, not some implied honor.

>> No.2199140

>school will respect you

i remember when this mattered, vaguely

>> No.2199142

>>2199126
A lot of people also underestimate how hard it can be to kill someone. A human body can be surprisingly resilient at times.

>> No.2199150

>>2199142
>implying kiddies, especially OP's much lighter-than-him classmate are resilient

>> No.2199164

kick directly in kneecap. if kicked correctly, it will buckle and completely demobilize the target
/thread

>> No.2199168

>>2199142
true dat. i tried to do a head dive into concrete, i just knocked out.
i tried downing a whole bottle (100) of tylenol PMS, took forever for my fingers to get black and i was still able to vomit most of that shit out and never went to hospital.

well made, it is, [the human body] its basically designed to fold into a small box and go comatose to save the unit

>> No.2199245

Well, fight cheap. Bait him just a little bit, if you aren't moving and he isn't a complete asshole, his first strike should be lacking luster. Grab his punching arm with an open hand then push the side forward and bend your knees and lunge backwards. This should take him down with you, immediately attempt to go from the lunge position to kneeing him as he falls(This will only work if he's shorter than you, which I assume) then put your arm around his head with your bicep at his neck and flex as hard as you can while your other hand secures your elbow to tighten the grip. Now, he should be able to punch you in the sides, which won't hurt that much, and since your heavier he shouldn't be able to move. You should be able to pin him in any fashion like this, if you feel nice, choke him for a bit then let go. If you feel a bit mean, knee him a couple times, and if he pushes you while you're kneeing him, you'll fall and he'll probably hurt himself more. If you're feeling like an asshole, secure your grip then jump and lean back and forwards a couple times.

>> No.2199262

Do what any smart person would do: coax him into hitting you, and then sue his ass.

>> No.2199269
File: 3 KB, 112x112, zangief.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Say something about his mother, quietly. When he leans closer to ask what you're saying, shield kick.

This is about as realistic as the other fighting advice in this thread.

>> No.2199270
File: 40 KB, 340x268, clinton_laughing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>asking /sci/ how to fight

>> No.2199294

>>2199270
OP might as well ask [r9k] how to please a woman.

>> No.2199329

OP, without any proper training or fight experience, both of you are just gonna flail on eachother and look stupid. I mean yeah people can say hit him in the balls or the throat or whatever but most likely he'll see it coming and move a little and you'll miss and then go back to slapfighting like pussies. Don't even bother.

>> No.2199383

I was in a very similar situation when i was in highschool.

Just let the rage take over, break his arms. Also, if you have long hair, don't let him pull your hair. That scrawny bitch grabbed my ponytail and kneed me in the nose, what a cheap fucking move.