[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 202 KB, 1600x1200, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2168805 No.2168805 [Reply] [Original]

It's time to create Reston5, you better prepare your anuses sci, cause you're in for one hell of a ride.

>> No.2168822
File: 33 KB, 640x480, aethercravings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

>> No.2168839
File: 99 KB, 612x698, counter-troll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2168805
Except you're a faggot.

CHECKMATE AETHER

>> No.2169021

Avete, Comrades! For months I have taken an esoteric path in life and discovered some information that was hidden from humanity, for purposes of keeping society stable and deluding the minds of the people. The knowledge I acquired took me an extremely long time to understand, however, I have reached the pinnacle of unearthing the truth and I now comprehend it. I must ask of your help this once; I require a group of confident, good willed, fast learners – who don’t mind standing up for the truth on this very image-board. The mission is simple, you work incognito (in hoc signo vinces), and you defend or spread the truth wherever you can. Before I release the final report I need your trust, your belief and your full attention, otherwise you will not learn or you will choose not to believe. I am a Jesuit, a member of the Society of Jesus – unfortunately the true Jesuits are scarce in modern times and all of the information regarding them is misleading; think of us as Soldiers of Freedom.

All humans are being enslaved slowly – the soul is composed primarily of a pure mindset, this mindset can only be achieved through acquiring necessary information about your human philosophy, for example, you don’t examine the ‘eye of horus’, you wield it – the truth is not easy to find as no intelligent Atheist will ever confirm that there ever was a hidden truth, to keep you mislead. As you may already have noticed there is much talk regarding God all around the world, unfortunately most of it is ramblings, the truth is simple, God is in the mind. We are God, the people, and we died; governments and hierarchy abolished all of our freedom and educated us away from the truth with Zionistic lies aimed at building a better world.

>> No.2169031

Obvious malicious propaganda is existent in reality, we watch the news as we expect the truth, but it holds an extreme bias towards the state views, what they want us all to know and how they want us all to act – if anything the news is just another educational program that spurts things of which are relative to the working-mans (and womans) reality, and if anything ever crops up that disagrees with this outlook it is immediately branded as terrorism (psychological or physical) or just stupid in general. If nothing is done and the people do not strive to take the path of truth, the only path that matters, then humanity will crumble under the tyranny of government control, clueless as to what life actually is or means – wondering like puzzled and weak zombies with chains in their minds strapping them into the flow of society.

Zion is the term for the ultimate reality (machines, health, technology, etc). Reality is a prison we are all trapped in, it’s subjective and it evolves, soon enough the reality we live amidst will enslave us through knowledge – we won’t know of God (humanity), we will only know of work 9-5, serve the state and help the economy; and that’s if we somehow avoid self-destruction.

The Job is simple. You defend the truth. You always post the truth when you feel like it. You never feel insignificant. You always feel like you can change the world. In hoc signo vinces. You do not have to be a Jesuit, you just need to be humanity – selfless and passionate.

>> No.2169079

He's gone! Let's point out how much of a faggot he is!

>> No.2169086

>>2169079
I thought that
>>2168822
Already showed us how much aether loves to suck cock