[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 169 KB, 1010x1036, 1291524648173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2159784 No.2159784 [Reply] [Original]

Excuse me, but what causes wind?

Pic not really related.

>> No.2159786

Beans.

>> No.2159795

>6th grade science
>/sci/
>seems legit

the uneven heating of the earth's surface causes different pressure zones, and as we all know high pressure areas expand to low pressure areas. Thus, wind.
Q.E.D.

>> No.2159800

differential air pressure

though i could be jsut pulling that out of my ass, i would suggest google. Because you know, it was created for those kind of things.

>> No.2159809

We're living in a day and age where tons and tons of information is avaidable to the public, instantly. This is the first time this is possible, and you are too fucking lazy to look it up for yourself?

>> No.2159831

because the earth spins

>> No.2159865
File: 35 KB, 1280x800, right.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lol you don't know but i'm good at explaining this stuff. like neurosurjerry.

so i'll develop. earth spins, okay? we dunno why, it's science, it spin. earth is also moving very fast around the sun you see. like the moon.

cause the sun is big and we thought it was indeed spinning after us, mindfuck ! it's inverted, sun doesn't chase moon in the cosmos.

so i take an example you see :
when you're on a car going very fast. you open the window WHAAAA MY FACE IS FULL OF WIND you go.
but in fact, sometimes there is no wind.
when there's no wind that means earth doesn't move okay? it happens. when there's lot of wind, earth's spinning faster and now you're full of science.