[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 17 KB, 320x352, 2010-05-13-files_troll_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2125361 No.2125361 [Reply] [Original]

Alright, i know i am posting in the wrong section, but i need some smartfags to help me. if you even know a little about the renaissance then can you please give me some idea of how i can relate the renaissance to trolls? im doing a history project where i have to make metaphors about the renaissance, and im relating it to 4chan.

>> No.2125371

The davinci code.

>> No.2125383

I think postmodernism has more to do with trolling as we know it.

>> No.2125731

Once could compare Luther's theses to be a troll: intended to elicit a response and challenge authority. http://www.conradaskland.com/blog/2008/11/martin-luthers-95-theses-in-latin-and-english/

>> No.2125966

I give your troll 3/10, almost hidden to the untrained eye. The issue lies not in per se the mention of trolls right in the sentence, because relating it back to history and mythology (where trolls belong by all accounts) is clever, but in the mention of the renaissance. whereas science was born in the renaissance, history is not directly related to the exploration of nature and the execution of science or math.