[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 46 KB, 1205x308, logicians.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2069700 No.2069700 [Reply] [Original]

Discuss

>> No.2069709

i don't get it why is the logician foreveralone?

>> No.2069723

physics describes our universe mathematics is a language which is not bound by reality, mathematics is not a field of science for this reason by no means should this be considered more pure both are different topics and

>> No.2069724

and then comes ontologists like me
logic can be canceled, therefore logic does not matter
once "God" (aka the hidden markov source of the universe) decides to change the logic mode, only I will have a clue what is going on because I have the ability to learn the new logic language immediately

>> No.2069729

who cares about logic?

>> No.2069738
File: 51 KB, 559x504, spock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2069729

>> No.2069811

>>2069724
also, a world where you can divide by zero or where 1+1=3 is not a very interesting world
you can show this to yourself with cellular automata

you know why iruel slowed down dramatically when ritsuko decided to change the logic mode? that's right, because it's evolution was only applied to one set of logic
kind of like most humans
you know why the psychopath will always be able to survive?
because He isn't bound by Logic, or even Hope. He can be the entire WSOGMM at once.
you still have a lot to learn.
ireul was impossible to defeat in that particular logic universe, and to accomplish that, it had to sacrifice the possibilities of other logic universes existing

you think I'm a Schizophrenic? too bad it's all real, and you have no idea what can affect your thought, your actions, your entire fucking consciousness.

>> No.2069827

Whenever I see this image, it just makes me think it's arranged in terms of number of friends. Obviously the order would be reversed.