[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 93 KB, 630x445, stardate 7_16_2010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1986003 No.1986003 [Reply] [Original]

Ancient aliens, "electric space" in the Bermuda triangle, higher dimensional vortexes...

Does the History channel even listen to itself anymore?

>> No.1986014

Well, at least it's an alternative to being The Hitler Channel

>> No.1986017

>>1986014
>The Hitler Channel

FUND IT!!

>> No.1986025

>>1986014
Honestly, it wasn't that bad. WW2 is history, it just probably didn't deserve as much air time as it got.

Ice Road Truckers is not history.

>> No.1986029

No its just out for making a profit, as all channels are, and SURPRISINGLY stupid conspiracy theories are more interesting than actually science/ history.

>> No.1986059

I just want to know where they get these people who act like they're the authority on something called; "higher dimensional plane tectonics"(sic).

>> No.1986071

Ratings in the south have gone up over 800% since they started airing all their conspiracy theory shit. I believe they had a HUGE spike in ratings in all southern states when they were showing their "how to survive after the apocalypse" bullshit.

>> No.1986090

>>1986059
>>people who act
I'm seriously hoping its an act, and they aren't seriously that retarded.

The only "controversial" things I don't think are complete BS are the ones about how other people beat Columbus to the New World. Those are legitimate history and actually seem to have some evidence, as opposed to one lunatic who says aliens told him they built the pyramids.

>> No.1986109

>>1986090
A few buddies of mine were browsing the TV when we saw an episode of ancient aliens and you might not believe this but.... They thought that obilisic(?) and the pyramids around the world were beaming energy into space for a mother ship to recharge its power supply.

>> No.1986125

>See these pictures on this fucking wall right here? They can only be interpreted as ancient aliens!

Seriously man shut the fuck up they believed in multiple giant men in the sky watching them back then. I don't think we can put much merit in what they scribbled on walls.

>> No.1986154

>>1986003

Network Decay

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NetworkDecay