[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 63 KB, 508x595, 126539874696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1955713 No.1955713 [Reply] [Original]

So /sci how likely is it that we will nuke ourselves to death? I mean they talk about it in books, movies and TV shows but would it and can it become a reality.

Also if someone has it can someone post the evolution of man where he becomes a solider then a picture of a nuke and then the restart of the apes evolution

>> No.1955719

http://jewmanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/evolution-graffiti.jpg

>> No.1955758

>>1955713
I personally don't think the nuke will be used.
It's more of a measuring stick and a dangerous one at that, but we can see USA & Russia trying to institutionalize the removal of nuclear weapons, which means that the effort in building them is somewhat of a waste. Even if one crazy fuck decides to use it, I don't think the reaction will be another nuke, but rather a collective effort to stop any barbaric event from taking place. In the light of eternity, the human race knows that it must survive, and knows what is necessary for that to happen.

I'm a little confused with the wording of your last statement, but chances are that we won't evolve back to human form. If the human race goes extinct, the face of the earth will look vastly different, and we won't be any different then the rest of the already 99% of the previous extinct species, there's no reason to think that evolution will take place in the same manner.

>> No.1955767

>>1955758

Oh i know that it's just an interesting picture i saw once