[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 685 KB, 1280x720, 1275500145952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.1892953 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /sci/

I am an artfag. I have multiple art classes. I am an art major. I am going to make art for a living.

Yes I am good at and I enjoy art, but I hate the classes. I also love and enjoy the sciences, but I am woefully unable to do the math and physics and chemistry behind much of it.

So from someone who loves what you guys love but is simply unable to do it, let me tell you how jealous I am.

That is all.

>> No.1892955

u jelly? u jelly bout my midterms?

v_v

>> No.1892957

Paint go-faster flames on the Space Shuttle

>> No.1892959

>>1892955
i am actually not jealous about your midterms haha

>> No.1892979

bump so you know that not all artfags are pretentious pricks.

and yes, i know my major is worthless. I still like drawing space dudes though.

>> No.1892983

I'm jealous of you, in a way. I'm making an independent video game, but I can't make sprites worth crap.

>> No.1893003

>>1892983
thats what im here for. i design what everything looks like and make it all cool and shit, but when it comes to actual, real sciences (which I would absolutely love to do), I just cant do it. Like, i can do math ok, but its application in physics fucks me over. I cannot do or understand physics at all, and it makes me sad.