[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 14 KB, 300x300, george-bush.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1671342 No.1671342[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Ok, I realize that it's a bit of a controversial subject...

... but, where could I get a whole bunch of reCaptcha images to train my algorithm to guess it for me? (I don't wanna spam, I'm just fucking lazy and I can AI)

>> No.1671348

You wanna spam.

>> No.1671349

Just make a script to refresh various recaptcha pages and download the images automatically.

If you need thousands of images, you might need to wait a while!

>> No.1671350

It will take you longer to make that program than the combined time of all the captchas you will ever fill.

unless you want to spam

>> No.1671358

>>1671342
hahaha he doesn't know about that virus/trojan/"tool", naked ladies and social engineering...

>> No.1671371

DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS DO NOT HELP THE SPAMMERS

>> No.1671369

>>1671358
I'm not into that, dude, seriously, it's for limited and private use only.

also, I'll feel superior because I can do this:)

>whitehatfag

>> No.1671375

>>1671371
spammers don't go to /sci/, you fag

>> No.1671376

Doesn't google already have something for this?

>> No.1671384

>>1671369
>also, I'll feel superior because I can do this

No, obviously you can't.
And other people already did better than you.
And I know how...

>> No.1671391

>>1671384
what do you mean I can't?
you don't know me, fagggot

>> No.1671419

>>1671371
meh

it's research, dude, research