[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 25 KB, 471x480, I Can't Believe This Shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1662745 No.1662745 [Reply] [Original]

What the fuck?

Some guy tried to tell me some troll up in the fucking sky controls everything that happened. Doesn't that conflict with everything science has already proven?

Anyway, I looked up this guy, turns out they have three huge fucking religions following and praising him or some shit like that! They call him God or Allah but his real name is YHWH or something like that.

Anyway, how fucking stupid does this Christianity thing sound? I personally don't see any sense in it.

>> No.1662755

yeah there are so many inconsistencies in the books, total bullshit lol

>> No.1662771

Atheism is shit.

Now go away.

>> No.1662778

Actually, something that a lot of people don't even realize is that the Hebrew God is not limited to Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, it also extends to Hinduism. There are literally thousands of Gods in Hinduism, the philosophy is that it's not the entity itself that is important, but the act of worship and acting justly. Jesus is one of many Hindu Gods.

I was born Christian, and atheist, but hinduism honestly seems like the only religion that actually makes sense. It places emphasis on what's actually important

>> No.1662781

>>1662778
science is the only thing that makes sense

>> No.1662788

Goddamn OP

That first sentence took me a while to understand. At first I read "some troll in the fucking sky control (air control) [fucked] everything that happened"

>> No.1662796

>>1662781
Solipsism is the only thing that makes sense. Anything else is speculation

>> No.1662797

>>1662745
Well, maybe Christians are right - if God exists, he must be the greatest troll in the universe.