[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 38 KB, 425x597, awdw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1639427 No.1639427 [Reply] [Original]

I wrote this shitty essay myself, enjoy:

"An important lesson to all nerds, heed my words!"

PART 1: Background information:
In highschool, it is the popular alpha males (e.g. sports players) who get all the attention from the hot women. The more nerdy boys don’t have a chance with these women; their gestures of affection are promptly ignored. It doesn’t matter if the alpha males are jerks, or if the nerds are nice people, for these women choose based on looks and physical dominance. So the nerds spend highschool alone, hoping that perhaps one day they can have female company.

>> No.1639431

PART 2: The female selects her host
But fast-forward 6 years, and the nerds no longer look like nerds, they are now attractive alpha males. However they still have one weakness: they are good people, and still believe that women will like them if they treat them with kindness. The ladies these nerds used to fancy now have children, but they are single mothers: the father, who was the alpha male from highschool, is nowhere to be seen. These women meet the former nerds, and are very attracted to them. She needs a father for her offspring, and the caring nerd is perfect for the job, being smart, successful, with plenty of cash, and desperate for female attention. So the nerd foolishly begins dating her, unaware her offspring, whom he will help to raise, will grow up to be another generation of jerks, just like the father. Once the children leave home, the women will loose interest in the nerd. He has served his purpose. The woman then divorces him, taking half his hard-earned assets. She spends it on exotic holidays, going around having sex with all kinds of men. The child then proceeds to look for its real father, and uses the nerds money to pay for its arts degree at university. The nerd is broke, and a loser once again.

>> No.1639470

PART 3: The lesson:
My fellow nerds, such women use us to raise another generation of alpha male jerks. Alpha males are the evolutionary winners. They are laughing in your face, as all they have to do is impregnate the woman, and leave all the work of raising the child to you.

So what can you do? If you are a successful nerd, and you run into such women, then by all means have sex with them. Have awesome sex, many times. However once you have done so, leave her. For good. Don’t raise her parasitic offspring. Instead, leave her to raise her bastard child alone. You must be an evolutionary winner.

This brings me to my final and most important point. Not all women use men in such ways. Infact many women are caring wonderful people. They were probably the nerdy girls whom you ignored in school, even though you yourself were a nerd. So find yourself a single woman without children, who is caring and loyal, like you, and you will have a long and happy life. And of course your offspring won’t be jerks.

Goodluck gentlemen.

>> No.1639473

tl;dr.
lrn2 abstract

>> No.1639477

>sociological essay with absolutely no evidence

enjoy your pseudoscience

>> No.1639489
File: 58 KB, 610x452, 1275580494384.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1639498

>>1639477
not OP but
>implying sociology isn't 3 papers away from a pseudoscience

>> No.1639522

>>1639477

OP here. Yes it is pseudoscience, I made it up, its complete horseshit.

However perhaps there is some evidence out there to support my claims (or not), in the field of evolutionary science.

>> No.1639537

>>1639522
as the resident expert on biology i can say that your essay is such shit that i cant even describe what youre saying in a scientific sense.

its like asking a mathematician to divide 342 by poop

its like

>> No.1639544

>>1639522
>psedoscience
The strategy you describe (deceit and manipulation to be reproductively successful) is know to exist. Look up the studies on how many people's father isn't their actual father.
tldr; be an amoral asshole and troll humanity so your troll genes are passed on with little to no effort on your part other than having the fortune to be an attractive female or alpha male.

>> No.1639550

OP, finish high school and go get your worthless sociology degree.

>> No.1639554

I don't know about you guys , but i wouldn't touch a single mother with a yard long stick. From what I've seen single mothers tend to stay as single mothers.

>> No.1639561

>>1639544
he thinks thats an evolutionary stable strategy
girlslaughing.jpg

>> No.1639563

PROTIP: If you're male, make sure to get DNA tests on all the children females claim you fathered, as she might have had a more alpha-like man impregnate her and then guiltysex you to get you to think you knocked her up. Child support sucks, but less so if your not the one paying.

>> No.1639564

When do we start reproduction based on IQ and achievements?

>> No.1639569

Solution: have your sperm stored and get a vasectomy.

>> No.1639573

>>1639563
wow you've just reached a new level of stupidity
How about just looking at the damn baby and seeing wether s/he looks like you in any way

>> No.1639583

>>1639427
>>1639431
>>1639470
Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

I dated a hot blond bimbo for a few weeks. It started off because I offered to help her with her statistics homework because the professor had very short office hours. After a few weeks of helping her she told me that she had just broke up with her boyfriend, I quickly jumped the "friendship" gap when I found out about this and took her out on a few good dates. Having a hot girlfriend was fun, but she was such a bimbo that it was a turn off. One night after we went to the cinema we were talking about books that were adapted to movies, then eventually books. I asked her if she liked Robert Heinlein, and she replied "The guy who invited ketchup wrote a book?" I broke up with her the next day. I told her that she was pretty but our interest were too different. She took it well.

tl;dr smart/nerdy guys prefer smart/nerdy women in the long run.

>> No.1639584

>>1639550

OP here. I already have a science degree, and now work at a university, teaching biology.

>>1639544
The theory of troll selection.

>> No.1639597

>>1639584
>I have a science degree
No you don't you fucking liar

>> No.1639598

>>1639584
hmm...i somehow doubt it, but thats almost exactly what i want to do...
whered you get bachelors/masters/phd?
where do you teach?
or as much info as youre willing to give.

>> No.1639609

>>1639584
didnt think so. troll.

>> No.1639611
File: 70 KB, 596x454, 1282284355740.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Moral to the story is

-NEVER TRUST A HATCHET WOUND
-GET DNA TESTS DONE

>> No.1639614

>>1639598
look the OP is not a biology professor ok?
Give me a fuvking break
he's probably one of those bitter teens that believe the alpha male bullshit.
This may come as a shock to you OP, but there isn't one single "alpha male" that fucks 80% of women ok?
Maybe if you tried to stop trying to analyze people via your evolutionary psychology bullshit you'd be able to have a decent conversation

>> No.1639652

>>1639597
>>1639598
>>1639609
>>1639614

OP here. Haha, I'm not a troll, I actually have a science degree (masters) in biology. It was a fucken painful experience, writing it all up, so if you doubt me than go fuck yourself.

>> No.1639659

>So the nerd foolishly begins dating her

Disagree. Nerds aren't that foolish.

>> No.1639671

Wow, the bigger virgin is strong in this thread!

Seriously though, straight women are indeed insane. The majority of men are either brainless alpha-male Cro-Magnons, or wheezing, asthmatic, lisping ass burger nerds. The rare male who possesses smarts, looks, some reasonable athletic prowess, culture, social skills, sensitivity AND confidence is almost always taken (being able to sweep any woman he chooses off her feet, he has his pick of the best and is able to keep her)-or gay.

>> No.1639678
File: 10 KB, 200x324, Pedobear_23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1639544
For some reason I read that as pedoscience.

This is an interesting yet terrifying thought.

>> No.1639694

>>1639652
>masters in biology
>claims to be a proffesor
>in order to be a professor you need a phd
>checkmate

>> No.1639712

>>1639694
>in order to be a professor you need a phd
No, you don't. A good publication record is generally enough even for tenure-track positions.

>> No.1639721
File: 81 KB, 589x596, 1279764820764.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>/r9k/ pseudoscience

>> No.1639729

>>1639694

OP here. I never claimed to be a proffessor. All I said was I teach. I teach biology lab skills to classes. Therefore I teach biology.

You just got taught.

Check AND mate.

>> No.1639751

>I teach biology lab skills
hahaha oh god, you teach kids how to use pipettes and then leave, allowing the class to be lead by a REAL teacher. thats what you mean.

and you never answered>>1639598

>> No.1639792

>>1639751
>and you never answered>>1639598
>or as much info as youre willing to give.

Hmmmmm. OP here. Yes I am a loser. But your probably one of those people who accidently stabbed themself with a glass pipette, and broke it off, leaving bits of glass all through the hand.