[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 85 KB, 379x298, moot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1616029 No.1616029 [Reply] [Original]

You guys are all a bunch of dumbass hypocrites. You think you're smarter than everyone else in the world... well guess what? You're not. You think being good at math or knowing a bunch of facts makes you "smart"? Let me tell you something, you don't want to be "smart". Being "smart" sucks. You might make more money? What is "money"? It's worthless, just paper, everything around you is worthless. You place value on these things in your lives... they are what keeps you going. They are worthless. Your lives are pointless, I would advise you now to go find a drug dealer, buy an ounce of some good pot, and think for a good long time about your life. Because if you want to continue living this life, you might as well just be happy for the rest of it, and not be a rat in a maze like you are now. You don't need to find the answers that are waiting to be found out there in the universe, because you'll never truly understand them! Ever!

>> No.1616037

>Being "smart" sucks. You might make more money? What is "money"? It's worthless, just paper,
>would advise you now to go find a drug dealer, buy an ounce of some good pot
>buy

>> No.1616043

>>1616037
>>i use greentext because it makes me automatically right

I believe OP is trying to say that we base our lives around things like money, when they are really useless. And he's so saying to go buy some pot to smoke so that you can think about what he just said. The two aren't really related

>> No.1616059

>>1616029
>You think you're smarter than everyone else in the world...
So you lurk here but don't understand a thing?

> What is "money"? It's worthless, just paper, everything around you is worthless.
So you live in your mom's basement and...
> go find a drug dealer, buy an ounce of some good pot, and think for a good long time about your life
smoke pot everyday?

> You don't need to find the answers that are waiting to be found out there in the universe, because you'll never truly understand them! Ever!
So you gave up trying to understand things and hate people who are:
- Smarter
- Richer
- Happier

I hope that you will be able to improve your pathetic life, move out of your mom's basement, find friends and maybe even a girlfriend, earn some money and lead a decent life. Good luck!

>> No.1616062

>>1616029
And this is why you aren't on this board.

>> No.1616063

>>1616043
Usually greentext implies a citation. Obiously if you had read the original post, you would have noticed. Nice that you try to get the meaning of it anyway...

>> No.1616064

>>1616029
>buy an ounce of some good pot, and think for a good long time about your life
>escape reality to help improve reality

makes perfect sense

>> No.1616066

>>1616029
What if trying and learning as much as we can about it makes us happy; not drugs?

Maybe our purposes are not monetary.

>> No.1616068

>THIS MAKES SENSE BE CAUSE U CAN THINK MORE CLEARLY WHEN HIGH

>> No.1616073

>implying we base our lives around money
>implying we do not get pleasure doing science
>implying we don't like learning
>implying we like to be the average of the average
>implying we don't have PhD in mathematics
>etc etc.