[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 100 KB, 1080x1246, gigachad1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16101956 No.16101956 [Reply] [Original]

ChatGPT is schooling me with facts and logic, but little does he know, that I am actually right most of the time, and there are periods where it says exactly what I was saying to begin with, except in a longer and more concise way. There's been times where I said something and when it broke down my argument it agreed with me indirectly, if I had the patience required to come up with a proper response to the reply I got, I could have made it say specifically that I was right. Small victories, anons, one at a time, we're getting there.

>> No.16102008

>talking to a bot is considered a victory now
This generation is so fucked.

>> No.16102016

Is that impressive?
I'm always school ChatGPT on mathematics. It's completely incapable.
I decided to stop because I need to be getting paid 600 an hour if they want me to teach AI how to actually do math good and correctly.

>> No.16102062

>>16102008
Have you tried it? It's actually pretty difficult to make it say something you've articulated yourself. Most of the time it wants to say no, but then it agrees with you in part. You should try it, I've talked about many different things with it and it is great for learning stuff you're not that sharp at.