[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 424 KB, 1400x974, Isola-dei-Pini-Nuova-Caledonia-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16085731 No.16085731 [Reply] [Original]

Island Of Mine Shall Be In "Inter-National" Water's, As By The Lore It Was Created By A "Joker-Tier" Schyzophrenic Entepreneur From Land-Locked Country That Browsed A Prolific Website 4chan.org He Or Rather It As A Enigmatic Entity Bestowed The Infamous Project "The Line" By This Flying Castle Tier Idea Turned Into A Reality Before He Commenced It He Visited 10 Psychiatrist In His Life Trough Young Age That Estimated His IQ To Be Around 148,8 And They Think He Was Trying To Make It Average But He Didn't Make It Because Of OCD And His Internal Monologue Win Argument Against The Voice's In His Head In Foreign Language, Currently In Hand's Of 2 "Literally Me" Fellow Lad Who Decided To Lure Investor's Into Paying For The Hauling Of Dirt / Sand / Rocks / Pebbles / And Demolished Building Scrap As The Main Foundation For The Island By Biggest Ship's In The So Called "Game" ! Each Investor Got Their Promised Piece Of Land And It Became "Atlantis" In Real Life Also Paying Rent Is Prohibited "You" Only Pay For Energy Bill's To Avoid Exploitation Of Less Fortunate Which Is Low Because It Was Perfect Place For Fusion Reactor In Middle Of No And Where In-Deed It Is The Home Of The 8,8% Percent Island Will Get Bigger If People Get Richer And Buy A Piece Of Sea To Be Turned Into A Rent Free Land The Island Have Pine Forest In Middle With Many Luxury Cabin's And Palm Trees At The Beaches !

>> No.16085739
File: 254 KB, 900x806, 1706644484439196.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16085731

>> No.16086249

>>16085739
Exactly my thought