[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 3601x2083, This is what Computer Scientists look like.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16046292 No.16046292[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Good Night /Sci/entists!

A lot of times /Sci/entists have clothes they wear to do Science. The clothes can have a lot of purposes. Like a lab coat or one of those hazmat suit things or an electrostatic discharge jacket.

None of these garments are moe enough. For Science to advance more, we need much cuter clothing.

A Science Maid Dress for maids is needed, but it is unclear how it should be constructed.

It is easy to make this for Computer Science and Mathematics. All those maids need is a dress with an apron big enough to store a Maid Computer.

I am calling on you, maids in my Science Foundation. Post what Science you are studying and make suggestions for styles of, or modifications to a Maid Dress to accommodate it.

Thank you /Sci/entists for reading my post.

>> No.16046293

>>16046292
hey maid anon, I heard that computer shit was finally shipping, you got yours yet?

personally I wfh so my uniform is just enough to keep from shitstaining the chair