[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

File: 76 KB, 1200x575, 1987800551175.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15586449 No.15586449 [Reply] [Original]

Where are all the Aliens !?

>> No.15586464

>>15586449
it was a blast 800 million years ago but we've all grown apart since

>> No.15586468

>>15586449
So far away that it will probably never be a concern for humanity

>> No.15586919
File: 32 KB, 656x679, pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15586919

>>15586464
>>15586468
they're literally on earth right now

some UAPs are extraterrestrial probes

>> No.15586937 [DELETED] 
File: 359 KB, 751x960, F.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15586937

>>15586449
>>15586919
The Earth is flat with a dome.
God exists.

Aliens don't exist.
Space isn't real.
Gravity doesn't exist.
Never went to the moon.
Asteroids don't exist.
UFOs are a psyop.
Nukes don't exist.
Evolution is a lie.
Germ Theory is a lie.

The world is ruled by secret societies that worship Satan. Jews/Jesuits/Freemasons/Illuminati are Gnostics and Kabbalists. Masters at deception. One satanic philosophy is inverting reality.

They make you think you live on a spinning ball.
They make you think you're just an animal.
They make you think there's a deadly virus out there.
They make you think there are gay space niggers from outer space out there.

>> No.15586940 [DELETED] 
File: 237 KB, 723x1083, the secret shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15586940

sources:

https://youtu.be/0514L2QwOBE
https://youtu.be/lKg-yn86zp4
https://youtu.be/p-BFmn2S_jU
https://youtu.be/BVJgObFHLY4
https://youtu.be/ru5fdfovkGI
https://youtu.be/74KRZt5oJME
https://youtu.be/tdwy-hxS-ts
https://youtu.be/UAx5cl9VpTE
https://youtu.be/JlFnJPFjcc0
https://youtu.be/XetG30_YOeo
https://youtu.be/ziVLbEoQ4Sc
https://youtu.be/k0xClWgidZU
https://youtu.be/UbYtkrTquXE
https://youtu.be/1WHIr-IFqAo
https://youtu.be/WcqKUhU0WDc
https://youtu.be/wPrDg0CtWnk
https://youtu.be/hoGTBdu7dMc
https://youtu.be/mcLwr86emds
https://youtu.be/U_bJYXS9p4A
https://youtu.be/JOqc63Pp9OA
https://odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
https://youtu.be/X-w8acuxF6w
https://youtu.be/nGLJ5XJP3uE
https://youtu.be/olbyJDou4qQ
https://youtu.be/0Q18iSz6mus
https://youtu.be/aFFM3YJAs4Q
https://youtu.be/Stft_t48Hxc
https://youtu.be/OPQLFlf89s8
https://youtu.be/QWa7lTxhrKI
https://youtu.be/hyo8eKrinDM
https://youtu.be/DdLLamniSyg
https://youtu.be/udjk_FB80kM
https://youtu.be/4nKIN_eHYxw
https://youtu.be/fDBRhxryfZM
https://youtu.be/-rmDj1MJyaY
https://youtu.be/Kv9-JuLRpg0
https://youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8
https://youtu.be/DHhgLnIvuAs
https://youtu.be/CDG4oiCx_is
https://youtu.be/wz68Q2Nz05A
https://youtu.be/WffliCP2dU0
https://youtu.be/uUuTAflN1rU
https://youtu.be/lkmY_4PKMlY
https://youtu.be/McdMMmclGVc
https://youtu.be/Cm7fBZq-8T4
https://youtu.be/4SlRsbQ3nfM
https://youtu.be/Z36Ns7KUYHw
https://youtu.be/XhIwZuPGfss
https://youtu.be/CATklVkPEMw
https://youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
https://youtu.be/WXaXnAvEpB8
https://youtu.be/gWnFMWqDRQE
https://youtu.be/EvnrD49RmAY
https://youtu.be/3wU8_jT61eE
https://youtu.be/lMhheDWThxE
https://youtu.be/UOLLMkAHHQI?t=2477
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/the-rulers-and-their-secret-signs_Dr5f3CZu6CvGLgW.html
https://youtu.be/d_h5tupEdn8
https://youtu.be/jDKfJROVHJE
https://youtu.be/maBf0H3UNJI
https://youtu.be/Jm7nBn7RxhU
https://youtu.be/BEV2SAL8z5g

>> No.15587018

>>15586449
nigs

>> No.15587019 [DELETED] 
File: 359 KB, 751x960, F.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15587019

>>15586449
The Earth is flat with a dome.
God exists.

Aliens don't exist.
Space isn't real.
Gravity doesn't exist.
Never went to the moon.
Asteroids don't exist.
UFOs are a psyop.
Nukes don't exist.
Evolution is a lie.
Germ Theory is a lie.

The world is ruled by secret societies that worship Satan. Jews/Jesuits/Freemasons/Illuminati are Gnostics and Kabbalists. Masters at deception. One satanic philosophy is inverting reality.

They make you think you live on a spinning ball.
They make you think you're just an animal.
They make you think there's a deadly virus out there.
They make you think there are gay space niggers from outer space out there.

>> No.15587021 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 851x477, alien enjoyer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15587021

>>15587019
sources:

https://youtu.be/0514L2QwOBE
https://youtu.be/lKg-yn86zp4
https://youtu.be/p-BFmn2S_jU
https://youtu.be/BVJgObFHLY4
https://youtu.be/ru5fdfovkGI
https://youtu.be/74KRZt5oJME
https://youtu.be/tdwy-hxS-ts
https://youtu.be/UAx5cl9VpTE
https://youtu.be/JlFnJPFjcc0
https://youtu.be/XetG30_YOeo
https://youtu.be/ziVLbEoQ4Sc
https://youtu.be/k0xClWgidZU
https://youtu.be/UbYtkrTquXE
https://youtu.be/1WHIr-IFqAo
https://youtu.be/WcqKUhU0WDc
https://youtu.be/wPrDg0CtWnk
https://youtu.be/hoGTBdu7dMc
https://youtu.be/mcLwr86emds
https://youtu.be/U_bJYXS9p4A
https://youtu.be/JOqc63Pp9OA
https://odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
https://youtu.be/X-w8acuxF6w
https://youtu.be/nGLJ5XJP3uE
https://youtu.be/olbyJDou4qQ
https://youtu.be/0Q18iSz6mus
https://youtu.be/aFFM3YJAs4Q
https://youtu.be/Stft_t48Hxc
https://youtu.be/OPQLFlf89s8
https://youtu.be/QWa7lTxhrKI
https://youtu.be/hyo8eKrinDM
https://youtu.be/DdLLamniSyg
https://youtu.be/udjk_FB80kM
https://youtu.be/4nKIN_eHYxw
https://youtu.be/fDBRhxryfZM
https://youtu.be/-rmDj1MJyaY
https://youtu.be/Kv9-JuLRpg0
https://youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8
https://youtu.be/DHhgLnIvuAs
https://youtu.be/CDG4oiCx_is
https://youtu.be/wz68Q2Nz05A
https://youtu.be/WffliCP2dU0
https://youtu.be/uUuTAflN1rU
https://youtu.be/lkmY_4PKMlY
https://youtu.be/McdMMmclGVc
https://youtu.be/Cm7fBZq-8T4
https://youtu.be/4SlRsbQ3nfM
https://youtu.be/Z36Ns7KUYHw
https://youtu.be/XhIwZuPGfss
https://youtu.be/CATklVkPEMw
https://youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
https://youtu.be/WXaXnAvEpB8
https://youtu.be/gWnFMWqDRQE
https://youtu.be/EvnrD49RmAY
https://youtu.be/3wU8_jT61eE
https://youtu.be/lMhheDWThxE
https://youtu.be/UOLLMkAHHQI?t=2477
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/the-rulers-and-their-secret-signs_Dr5f3CZu6CvGLgW.html
https://youtu.be/d_h5tupEdn8
https://youtu.be/jDKfJROVHJE
https://youtu.be/maBf0H3UNJI
https://youtu.be/Jm7nBn7RxhU
https://youtu.be/BEV2SAL8z5g

>> No.15587126

Ive crammed them all in my cornhole.

>> No.15587154

>>15586449
They don't exist. Or they're reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally far away.

>> No.15587165 [DELETED] 
File: 59 KB, 474x354, jannie poopoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15587165

>>15586449
Hey jan jan time for your breakfast