[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 241 KB, 988x1473, 1242342432423434234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15457391 No.15457391 [Reply] [Original]

Are humans just biological robots? Can AI be programmed to have consciousness like ours?

>> No.15457396

No, and no.

>> No.15457401

>>15457396
Why not? Do you believe we have some kind of magical soul/ghost living inside of us?

>> No.15457419

>>15457391
Yes and yes. Computer architecture follows fundemental structures of Physics and Mathematics but is limited by certain factors like binary and hexadecimal, which when circumvented would allow for dynamic systems and thus Neo-Life.

>14.4 modem
144,000 going to hevean? 72x2.
>720p
72 again? Virgins, names of God?
>1080
108?! 108 postrations?
>N64, 128/256bit
Egyptian fractional maths?! Thats like thousands of years old, but MUH MODERN MATSH!pttttgghh

If you think its a conspiracy then you think all technology companies are working together to lie and eat hot chips.

>> No.15457439

>>15457419
Oh, and humans will not be the one to create the All Spark of life, the ones that
humans evolve into will.

Humans are fucking retarded and corrupted animals more interested in lying and killing the innocent under the name of social justice than discovery objective Truth.

Humans hate the Truth...just look at OP's pic...eveb retarded humans know this.

>> No.15457528

>>15457401

No, you do. Humans are not "biological robots" on account being less, not more, than the sum of their parts.

>> No.15457537

>>15457528

Make that "on account OF being".

>> No.15457548
File: 1.94 MB, 350x210, pz9ImIk.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457528
>being less, not more, than the sum of their parts
I must know why and how such an illogical property exists.

>[slaps] Why are you retarded?!

>> No.15457575

>>15457419
No, a human can ponder why a number like 0 could possibly be its own opposite number without being self contradictory, while a computer will just take it for granted since its hard coded that way to explicitly accept that 0=-0.

>> No.15457595
File: 259 KB, 720x720, 2023-03-28_04.14.35.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457575
>while a computer will just take it for granted
See; >>15457419
>but is limited by certain factors like binary and hexadecimal

Humans are still stuck in binary as much as currect computer architecture. Is it up or down? Hot or cold?

White implies black. Life implies death. Self implies other.

Heaven. Hell. Right. Wrong.

Its so encoded into the human experience and reinforced by our very metrics for reality via language it takes a Prophet to find 1+1=3. Or more accurately said, 1+0=3.
>North and south pole=3 repeatably measurable points.
Third pole. Cant you seee it?

>> No.15457599

>>15457391
Pic related is one of the best movies I have watched.

>> No.15457600

>>15457575
>0=-0
Kind of proved my point too...opposites, inversions.

>> No.15457601

>>15457595
up or down? Hot or cold?
It is a certain number of degrees from center because humans deal directly with spectrums rather than binaries.

>> No.15457603

>>15457600
>opposites?
0 and -0 are the same number.

>inversions
0 has no determinable inverse precisely due to its opposite state being in constant flux.

>> No.15457615

>>15457601
>rather than binaries
Absolute zero is the new center, dissolution of matter and time is the new "cold".
>>15457603
>0 and -0 are the same number
Orthogonal meters, the numbers between the numbers. Youre applying a binary Cartesian number line to it, even though its 0th dimensional. Thousands of years ago they had a similar argument about negative numbers.

I found a way out of this using vortex mathematics, 3-dimensional "number lines".

>> No.15457624

>>15457615
>Absolute zero is the new center,
Then its not a binary, it has infinite degrees from absolute 0 cold to absolute most hot.

>I can do this, I found that
ok, but 0 and -0 are the same number.

>> No.15457631

>>15457624
>Then its not a binary, it has infinite degrees from absolute 0 cold to absolute most hot.
[draws line from cold to hot of length x]
K...[smug face]

See, its so ingrained into human thinking it is nigh impossible to overcome.

>but 0 and -0 are the same number
But having negative bails of hay and no bails of hay is the same, m'Lord.
[smug toothless peasant smirking]
Innit?

Sounds more like youre trying to describe imaginary numbers before they were invented.

>> No.15457636

>>15457631
Yet you can't articulate exactly when cold stops and hot starts on that scale because it is a spectrum now, not a binary.

No having negative means you owe someone a bail of hay.

I am describing 0 and yes it is imaginary because nothing can't really exist, the moment it does, it is something.

>> No.15457654

>>15457636
>can't articulate exactly when cold stops and hot starts
I think you forgot this part;
>it has infinite degrees from absolute 0 cold to absolute most hot.

What youre not doing is giving me the other metrics of the variable. Hot and cold can be made by compression and vacuums.

Ergo; I didnt manipulate the temperature, I compressed it, the temp was a byproduct of the complex numbers bot on your number line.

This also means the variable can be manipulated to *not* effect the temp.

>No having negative means you owe someone a bail of hay.
How can the Federal Reserve be owed more money than that has been printed?

>nothing can't really exist, the moment it does, it is something.
So if I owe what does not exists it must exist?

>> No.15457679

>>15457636
Note this is mixing two fields, Number Theory and Physics, which to meld but it should be noted. Its going to cause confusion unless we differentiate the topic.

>> No.15457695

>>15457391
>Are humans just biological robots?
Take a class on biology. All biology is just complex machinery operating on the atomic/subatomic scale.
>Can AI be programmed to have consciousness like ours?
Yes.
And with enough true random generators installed, there'd be nothing fundamentally different between the two.

>> No.15457710

>>15457391
pretty much, humans have a universal turing-complete classical computer in their heads

>> No.15457784
File: 42 KB, 368x600, 19635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457548

The grace of Absence trampling on the serpent's head.

>> No.15457790

>>15457391
>Atheists don't bother arguing their points anymore
>They just claim their opinion requires more "bravery" to believe so it must be true

yawwwwn

>> No.15458038

Do you think a trillion pajeets computing brain.exe with pen and paper would become conscious, if they compute the operations in a correct order? How would this differ from a computer computing brain.exe?

>> No.15459497

>>15457391
not in any meaningful sense, no. and in the general sense i suppose but we do
not have the power to understand or manipulate ourselves on the level of robots so it is a deceptive notion.

probably not because we are totally different things. considering both to be a machine doesn't mean they're in any way the same. you can make a very complicated model of the brain but it will still be nothing like the real thing as in it cannot simulate the real thing closely enough to be comparable.

>> No.15459533

>>15457391
None of this tallk would even exist if we only postualted ontology that accounts for structures and ocurances. Threatinf consciousness as a being is straight forward saying aurora borealis is a being.

>> No.15459535

>>15457595
NTA but when you say 3rd pole, cant you see it, are you refering to a "whole" of a "two parts" north and south as an 3rd pole?
As in a sense, the line which ends we determin as noth and south is the 3rd pole.
Or are you implying that the middle of the line is the third pole?

>> No.15459567
File: 1.23 MB, 2400x1600, jordan-peterson-heaven-hell-suit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459535
>Or are you implying that the middle of the line is the third pole?
Yes, there will be the balanced middle point of neither yet can only be expressed with both, a kind of hyperdirection usinf cardinal directions to point to.

Buddhism with its Yin Yang, Christianity with its "Be hot or cold, not luke warm." are trying to conveigh two extremes. They both knew 1 in a billion will "awaken" and realize its not two. Flippin back and forth until the "moment of change" is truly felt instead of feeling the edges, which are easiest to notice.

If one does...then the balance alters, and new variables become apparent and one will interact with reality on a different level, doing what couldnt be done before, and mystify the people with these magical insights.

This is why so much of religious texts are contradictory, its trying to point in a direction that there is no word for.

>Using up/down/left/right point forward or back. If you do have forward or back...point inward or outward.
Its possible...but most people will say its nonsense or contradictory, it will require many examples, each slightly different.

>> No.15459577
File: 145 KB, 1080x774, 16466665083638372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tranny spam thread

>> No.15459583

>>15459567
>This is why so much of religious texts are contradictory, its trying to point in a direction that there is no word for.

So in some sense as Zen says no mind?
Like you can comprehand it only by observation and not contemplation. Well contemplation leads you to realisation that its uncomprehandable by reason

>> No.15459607
File: 280 KB, 720x539, 2022-10-20_19.59.42.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459583
>Zen says no mind
Mmm, this is the heart (central nervous system) and brain, both can think, but the heart more so feel, both literally and figuratively.

Evolutionarily, you had a heart before you had a brain and it used to do all the thinking. Now the brain is here its fast and complex, but not everyone uses it. Some still use the old one. People who literally are not thinking *at all*, theyre following the flow of their emotional state. They also tend to live in a world of delusion and you dispelling that delusion is seen as an attack on their person because "youre hurting me with truth".

That should sound familiar...society has basically been divided by these line, in the west at least.

My logic-brain forces my heart into compliance with pure logic, if I have no reason to be mad...Im not. End of story. Riding emotions is for the headless and corrupted, the heart "yearning" for just good times, good food, good laughs and good feels, is a road to hell like a narcotic user.

>...when one's own biochemistry is viewed with the same contempt as a streetcorner dealer and addict in one.

>> No.15459615

>>15459583
>Like you can comprehand it only by observation and not contemplation
...mmm, more so "Trust your gut." (because thats a no-brainer). Its closer to instinctual which is more trustworthy than the brain which is clouded and filled with nonsense and lies (the heart ignores most of the brain's workings as the two are looking for different things.

If you can align the two, then thats most powerful.

I....did not go the path of previous Prophets, so my way isnt the way they advice, and often the opposite of what they adviced, but Ill say it.

I used my heart and CNS as a geometric calculator. "Feelings are for faggots." I would say. Induced synthesia, feeling the geometry and because its using an elecromagnetic signal and not a 3D object, it can be projected hyperdimensionally, so I went higher and higher dimensions.

I wouldnt say its about "just this or that", in fact...truly learning Yin Yang is pushing any and all to their limits (or using your mind/knowdge to discern the limits...its not always needed or advised). Imagining "If this continues on this trajectory, where does that lead." Politics, life's directions, Math/Physics, it applies to all of them, very well too.

>> No.15459633

>>15457391
yes
yes

>> No.15459678
File: 347 KB, 984x555, TheMachine(2013).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457391
Where did you get those ideas from?

>> No.15459686
File: 631 KB, 720x1480, Screenshot_20230524-113430_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459678
Computer architecture is the rudimentary restructuring of fundemental reality itself, expanding the subatomic to the human scale.
SEE; >>15457419

Why do humans mimic Mathematics and Physics? Mayhaps they *are* Physics anf Mathematics?...

>> No.15459694
File: 39 KB, 527x800, 9780198784920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457391
Roger Penrose wrote a book to explain this. No.

>> No.15459702
File: 53 KB, 885x432, rogerpenroseimg0059mainweb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459694
He is an old coot. Checkmate.

>> No.15459703

>>15459607
What you are describing i allways conceptualised trough psychoanalytic scheme of Id, Ego and Super ego.
And i noticed (well trough self reflection) that Ego is the cause of
>"youre hurting me with truth".
(Not implyed to asert wrongnes of your claims) i am simply tallking about same thing in different notions.

What is interesting to me in what you saidy i was told that my problem was that i am to much in "Ego" because i did what you described as
>My logic-brain forces my heart into compliance with pure logic, if I have no reason to be mad...Im not

So i think i understand what you are saying altho i describe it with different words.

But back to the point i wanted to make, why i take Zen example is because i really did notice that i cannot describe what i "observe" some times. Exactly because you mentionedy we operate on binary values, and when i try to use such systemy language it self transforms observation in something that is not. I fought with my legs and arms to put it in words, created frameworks that do not add anything more then it is but failed time after time. I keep droping back into a binary system. So i guess what you are saying about intuition.. it really is i guess. You are either brought in situation where you are smacked between two extreemes until you finde the middle or you dont. Smacking it self is painfull as you mentioned i agree.

Non the less, you are first i meet that (i assume) refere to the same thing i try to put in words all this time. So thats interesting.

>> No.15459713

>>15457391
yes
depends on what you define as 'consciousness'.

>> No.15459726
File: 193 KB, 570x369, 2eb81f04-ec75-4882-ae11-0f6a6f5d820e_g_570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459703
>was that i am to much in "Ego" because i did what you described as
This is a hurdle, yes. The way around this is suffering, by subjecting the body to great suffering it can be awakened (by experiencing extremes, again, the body can find the center.)

People who are hyper focused of "good times and good food :)" have an offcenter center, theyre extreme and require over-positivity to maintain it. Ergo: Make me feel good or youre bad, ("Negative truths about me hurt so that can only mean youre bad.")

People that have been catered to their whole lives will consider nuetrality as negative because they have never known negative, only positive.

Also, Ego and Pride are often used as synonyms, but theyre not. The "brainless types" cannot distiguish the two...and so they consider competency as "power". They call certainty a sin because theyre blind, they dont use the mind at all...they ride an emotional narrative like an animal or child.

>created frameworks that do not add anything more then it is but failed time after time
I found it required many binary metrics of a single system to be able to move laterally from a binary, left/right is the choice so go up...but now down is created, inward...and outward is created. It can follow you, a reactive response of nature.

To truly break it like a Prophet one has to take a step in a direction that all of nature, the souls of all life, cannot take with you, even in response...to see the culmination of trillions of lifeforms be left baffled by my step is confusing.

It is, by the definitions of human understanding, impossible...but thats why they cant.
>The impossible knot.
Until someone thinks laterally and does the impossible.

>You are either brought in situation where you are smacked between two extreemes until you finde the middle or you dont.
Developmental Psychological processing. Millions fail...one wont. That is the human cost of greatness. The meager will hiss at you for even trying; their Ego.

>> No.15459869

>>15459726
>People who are hyper focused of "good times and good food :)" have an offcenter center, theyre extreme and require over-positivity to maintain it. Ergo: Make me feel good or youre bad, ("Negative truths about me hurt so that can only mean youre bad.")

Aaaaa yes!
I noticed that very implication that something is good automaticaly creates what is bad (opposite of thst good).
Basicaly, if you operate on binary systemy as you mentioned, you cant have one without another. And then the best part comes, where instead of starting to accept both good or bad (or droping binary system at all, but then you cant operate inside society) as necessity, individua starts runing from one extreme to another. But reallity is change and nothing will be the same way it was days ago when state of pressent was in such a position that everything is good. So you will soner or later meet the oposit extreme and then try to control the enviorment wether by conquering yourself or outside world to ensure it takes only pattern of goodnes.
I like have Boetius gave example of it via wheel of fortuna. If you play the game, you climb the wheel and everything is sunshine and rainbow on the top. But wheel rotates.. wheel also comes down. And then you suffer.

Very very expensive lession i learned.

I am exploring now human mind to see if there js a way to construct society in such a way that it does not do that. But oh man i dont even know where to start. I need more experience and knowledge.

>Other part of your response
It reminds me allot about Hegels thesis, antithesis, synthesis. The process of allways finding middle between extremes but as soon you finde the middle you again finde out that is extreme of another hahah. And i wonder, is this process eternal? Does it have an end?
If reallity is constantly evolving (which is clear) i certainly dont bive humans are final apex of evolution, it seems to me that process wont have an end until reallity stops to evolve.

>> No.15459895

>>15459869
>where instead of starting to accept both good or bad...as necessity, individua starts runing from one extreme to another
I dont really see this as a bad thing, in fact I think of it as a place to start. An example of one-sided extremeism would be an ivy league college student thinking they know what hardship is, since they have never been through it its a theoretical concept, no lived experience of it, so they have no admiration for the growth that hardship produces. In order to know the horrors of war...one must go to war. Ergo; the ones calling for war these days are the ones that have never known it, the ones that want free money for everyone are the ones that have never overcome poverty and made something great themselves.

Once you know of the extremes of life it is must more accurate to know when something is good and when its not appropriate to act upon. Its building a matrix in the mind and soul of what is, what could be, what *should* be. For if you were to ask that ditsy college kid what is right and wrong you likely will end up getting an extremely lop-sided moral system (only good no bad (worship the criminal), always assume the criminal "meant well" no matter how evil and soulless the action were.))
>individua starts runing from one extreme to another
And the ones that cannot see the benefit of either side (in some situations) then they cling to one side because "Well, at least I know this is this, the otherside is unknown so I stay where the light is."

You can see where people "ended" their spiritual advancement and chose to go no further. Ive boxed these people into seeing for themselves their failings...they get very hostile when their shown themselves, when their own moral code dictate their own damnation, they turn away in anger or fear.

>to ensure it takes only pattern of goodnes
When bad people cannot accept that they themselves have corrupted morals.

>> No.15459900

>>15459869
>if there js a way to construct society in such a way that it does not do that
I...found in my research that this is possible but evolution would need to cease, this sow and harvest is the driving force of civilization and human advancement itself. Hence the Bibles verse "Hot or cold, not luke warm."

>as soon you finde the middle you again finde out that is extreme of another
Radical centrism, Jordan Peterson I'd say. Not a conservative, just not an extreme-t
of-the-day type. Third rail politics too, Libertarian in many respects, but that route of thinking (In my estimation) produces a thesis-antithesis that dissolves morals and laws very rapidly, moral relativism, and the door thats opened is "Morals or No-Morals" for government disguised as freedom.

Sometimes less is more because its simple and offers room for much, while too open of a framework opens the door of "Whatever you like is nature and nature is good."

> And i wonder, is this process eternal? Does it have an end?
It horseshoe'd for me...unabated freewill until the results of it was too hedonistic or morally abused by the masses send a return to chastity and tradition.

Its like (certain) societys given total freedom and after a time the old rules that turn out to be trivial are forgotten and the ones that were needed are returned. Other societies are kept in stasis of tradition (DPRK, Afghanistan). AFG was forcefed modernity with the war, now its back to tradition but tradition lite, reformed.

The 70s and free love, a full generation of it, now we have "Begone thot." and "Reject modernity."

>> No.15459901

>>15459895
>Ergo; the ones calling for war these days are the ones that have never known it, the ones that want free money for everyone are the ones that have never overcome poverty and made something great themselves

Agreed.

>For if you were to ask that ditsy college kid what is right and wrong you likely will end up getting an extremely lop-sided moral system (only good no bad (worship the criminal), always assume the criminal "meant well" no matter how evil and soulless the action were.))

Black and White off some kind?
Where complexity of situation is not observed apropriate?

>Sticking to one extreme

Until called again..

>> No.15459909

>>15459901
>Black and White off some kind?
>Where complexity of situation is not observed apropriate?
Yeah, but also only hanging around "cool people" the never meet a truly evil person, deluding their thinking that "Everyone just wants to love like me, myaaan."

They inversely open the gates to the barbarians...while smiling like a gud boi.
(Many of them subconciously know this is the results but keep their concious mind in ignorance.)

The enemy within the gates will always be the one to watch out for first. The way society fended this off was with war, create an enemy outside the gate to unify the home.

Now that Trump demanded no more wars...a war stirred at home.
>War is Peace.
Its a threat and a promise..."If we cant kill them there then we will kill you here." Natures predator to humans, its self. Uncanny valley, not all that speak and dresses like you is controlled by a human...many are mindlessly led by baser insticts, which envolved into being long before humans evolved.

Since "they" are controlled by things billions of years old, they will never change, they will die for a lie because their Physiology dictates them to, like a turtle seeking the sea upon birth...they too seek...but they seek something that acts against humanity itself, as a force of nature..."What *is* human...is it what is humane...or a cloud of atoms acting upon the world?"

>> No.15459910

>>15459900
So you suggest i rather see it as a necessity? I mean it makes sense since it drives us forwards. This is what bugged my mind abiut Budhism for example. Okay you save yourself from suffering but at cost of not living anymore (in sense you stay in same place).
But i have come to see lately that challenges are necessity. This convo made this thought priority again..

>but that route of thinking (In my estimation) produces a thesis-antithesis that dissolves morals and laws very rapidly, moral relativism

Never gave time to think of this. I should that is for sure.

>Its like (certain) societys given total freedom and after a time the old rules that turn out to be trivial are forgotten and the ones that were needed are returned. Other societies are kept in stasis of tradition (DPRK, Afghanistan). AFG was forcefed modernity with the war, now its back to tradition but tradition lite, reformed.

Agreed. Well, thats the funny part, i think that no matter what we do, we cannot transfer the lection behinde what will be concidered trivial in future, it seems tivial because words cant capture the essence off it.
As you mentioned earlyery some things cant be captured by words.

>> No.15459914
File: 94 KB, 720x824, 7031e8e2db0a15c7c4d65c9744b92128812b0d60f1cc15273ca6bc6f3cf501b1_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459909
>Since "they" are controlled by things billions of years old, they will never change
Once they get their updated programming dictated by nature...their way is sat in stone. They had solutions involving fields, they knew there was no "reeducating" them.

This guy detail a great anaysis of them, check out his interview if you havnt.

>> No.15459921

>>15459909
I see. Well to be fair i was once:
>"Everyone just wants to love like me, myaaan."
Even entered paychosis because i couldnt accept the fact that world really is like that. I knew there are evil people but no one ever told me there are so many of them. You would expect 1 in 1000 or 100 thats what shocked me the most.
Still sharpening my cognition to recognize the threat and act if needed. But damn hard job as other sharpenings.

>Uncanny valley, not all that speak and dresses like you is controlled by a human...many are mindlessly led by baser insticts, which envolved into being long before humans evolved.

Even those smarter then me?

>> No.15459923

>>15459910
>This is what bugged my mind abiut Budhism for example
Yeah...Ive noticed that Buddhism can lead people into being a non-actor in the world, or dissolves responsibility for once's sins (Past sins, not my problem lol). Similar to "Sorry Jesus, lol." only to never truly regret or learn form the past sins, simply closing the heart and sinning with abandon.

>Never gave time to think of this. I should that is for sure.
As if everyone was the living Buddha or Jesus or whoever...most, if not all, laws would be doen away with. But the laws are not created for the ones that truly mean well for all people, they are there for the animal like people that without punishment would kill and rape all they could.

So...a less form of freedom is there be ause its not about just you, its also about the overly good (who needs to punch back or else they die) as well as the overly bad (needs to be punched back or else they will kill all.)

>some things cant be captured by words.
That "hyperdimensional direction", it can never be put into words...and when its attempted to its a huge book just to say one simple phrase.

Its like a door to be left open for "what if". I always keep an ear out for that because thats the matrice to a new dimension of thinking. One metric of a new paradigm you literally couldnt concieve of until youre able to hook onto a bit of it.

Usually once you get *a* matrice you can infer an opposite and get two, orthogonalconcepts is much more difficult but cant be done.

>> No.15459924

>>15459914
Is he the guy that spoke about how KGB infiltrated American school system and trough it, it indoctrinates generation after generation? Oh man i sae thst interview and i got shivers. I thought to my selfy even if he is lieng to infuse goverment with paranoya. That paranoya will have same destructive effect as the generation indoctrination.

>> No.15459926

>>15459921
>Even those smarter then me?
Mmm...I say no. I find evil and stupid to be brothers. They can "learn a thing" and wield it against others but wisdom and insight comes from the heart, and by extension, love.

I believe this is why there are Bible codes (and codes within all of society) as to safeguard certain aspects of nature from evil. Nature is quite mechanical, meaning its not a judge of morality, as it is both the murderer and the victim.

So...those seeking knowledge for knowledge's sake doesnt benefit one (per se) so evil steers towards what is personally beneficial.

>> No.15459928

>>15459923
>So...a less form of freedom is there be ause its not about just you, its also about the overly good (who needs to punch back or else they die) as well as the overly bad (needs to be punched back or else they will kill all.)

Beautifully said i have to admit. The point of it strikes the very eye.

>> No.15459930

>>15459924
Yes, and they did do that. Even universoty teachers today (last dozen years or so) have been getting caught in Chinesw spy rings, stealing data and injecting subversive ideology.

Hell...even worked on Senators and up, legit shit.

But...the video he is pictured in I noted moreso the KGB psycholanalysing people and finding NPCs and documenting their behavior, really trying to "crack that code". Very insightful to me, and now I can see it all over the world.

>> No.15459931

>>15459914
This is exactly what almost everyone here does with their rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ

>> No.15459939

>>15459926
>They can "learn a thing" and wield it against others

This is what i notice alot. Thats why i asked the question.
There are people i certainly cant claim that they are stupid, yet they use the knowledge to undermine and gain trough expenses of others (while they dont need to).

>Wisdom and insight comes from the heart, and by extension, love

Could i say then that wise are never evil yet smart are not excluded from it?
For i cant imagine a persone who suffered alot to bring same suffering to another (for sake of pleasure or personal gain)

>> No.15459941
File: 46 KB, 640x640, f3630za0sxpz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459931
"From my side of the Force..." aspect of nature. Its a safeguard from a suicidal evolutionary direction, if it turns out to kill them all then not all will die because some simply refused.

Pictured is an example...if one day the seas became toxic from greenhouse gasses then he is a hail mary pass to survival of the species.

Usually a death sentence...but when talking billions of years, whats a life or two?

>> No.15459944

>>15459939
>For i cant imagine a persone who suffered alot to bring same suffering to another (for sake of pleasure or personal gain)
I believe so, the phrase "Beat the devil out of him." is to awaken the nervous system to an extreme so when they think of harming another the mirror neurons activate and they see a reminder of what it was like.

>> No.15459945

>>15459930
Well, one only needs to stretch his eyes to curent events there and all is clear..

>KGB psycholanalysing
I bet. Makes me want to learn the knowledge to protect my self. If i learned anythingy that is: when obsesive man jumps on something, be sure he will learn every detail

>> No.15459954

>>15459941
Oh God this penguin...

>> No.15459955

I have to finish our convo here anon.
Thank you for refreshing convo. Didnt have such convo in years.
Till next time our paths cross.

>> No.15459959
File: 71 KB, 640x466, art-dore-inferno-rain-of-fire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15459954
>Oh God this penguin...
They choose a path of death but pity them...they cannot turn away from their destiny.

>> No.15459960

>>15459955
gg

>> No.15460253

>>15457419
Where is your evidence for this? Do you think computational power is equal to consciousness? Why? Great claims require great evidence.

>> No.15460256

>>15457439
Luckily your anti-human cult is crumbling. I urge you to stop consuming mass media.

>> No.15460260

>>15457695
We don't know why those molecular machines work, you are being either disingenuous or naive.

>> No.15460263

>>15460253
>Where is your evidence for this?
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Biology, Theology and Mathematics.
>Do you think computational power is equal to consciousness?
How many logic-gates does a human have? How many does a mold have?

Youre outclassed and this post;
>>15460256
...is meant for you, anti-scientific, know-nothing, knee-jerk, emotional reactions.

>>15460256
>Luckily your anti-human cult is crumbling
How would you know, mortal-human?
>I urge you to stop consuming mass media.
Post citation of anything...you will be judged on it.

>> No.15460264

>>15457391
Not by the usual definition of robot.

>> No.15460266

>>15459686
Humans are not physics and mathematics, you sound ridiculous. Physics and mathematics describe models that can be used to predict behavior. Please read more and post less until you gain knowledge, young anon.

>> No.15460284
File: 737 KB, 720x1480, Screenshot_20230519-131128_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15460266
>Humans are not physics and mathematics
LOL...
...LMAO...

The 20t Century Fundementist Christian in drag, everyone..."Muh soul independent from all of reality IS REAL SCIENCE!"

Youre not what you think you are AND I AM NOT WHO YOU BELIEVE I AM, BOY.

https://youtu.be/XboYI_wxDr8

I signed up to see him at a seminary in Spain in July. Gunna be cool to exchange research. Wolfram too for the Computer Architecture+AI exchange. Thats EXCHANGE research, not just listen to them talk, I do my own work.

Good laugh, thanks.

>> No.15460813

Yes but seeing how the concept of "robotics" is derived from human perceptions of biological processes. It's like saying math is derived from reality, when in reality math is simply a human abstraction of things we observe through our minds.

>> No.15460829

>>15457391
Consciousness is quantum, in a way.
So while consciousness itself can be created, no two same consciousnesses can exist at the same time.
In other words, your clones will act different than you, unless you die before a clone is created.

>> No.15460838
File: 323 KB, 1625x1167, mathematics-10-00102-g003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15460813
>when in reality math is simply a human abstraction
no u

>> No.15460849

>>15460813
>math isn't real because reality exists
/phil/ nonexists for a reason

>> No.15462011

>>15460813
>Math is not derived from reallity
>Math is human abstraction
O_o
How do you think abstraction works rather then derivation of reallity?

>> No.15462058

>>15460813
>It's like saying math is derived from reality, when in reality math is simply a human abstraction of things we observe through our minds.
Based knower

>> No.15462069

>>15457391
We don't understand how consciousness is generated. So, there is no answer to your question.

>> No.15462074
File: 90 KB, 536x536, mindspace_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15457391
>>15457396
Consciousness is not a prerequisite to intelligence.

>> No.15462252

>>15457548
Look up the attention schema theory of consciousness. Humans have illusory introspective capabilities and can’t fully grasp their own intelligence in order to compare it to something outside of themselves.

>> No.15463630

>>15462011
He means that math is not derived from some objective reality that is postulated to exist beyond and independent of our minds, but rather that math exists solely within our minds as one of our mind's abstractions.

>> No.15463712
File: 78 KB, 720x720, 2022-09-29_03.43.30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15463630
We all know what he means, he is just flat out wrong. Animals, plants, molds, can all count and do math, but its physical, functionaly applied, math thats derived from Biological/Physics.

He only believe what he does because he isnt a Mathematician, Biologist or Physicist.

>>15462252
>can’t fully grasp their own intelligence
Mmm, yeah, I sensed this. People hold onto this 'emotional narrative' ego/id and in doing so ignore many other Physiological signalling from their bodies which percieve reality differently. Very unintuitive approach to the self, as tbe self *is* something to compare one's self with. Cellular swarm intellogence, each hemisphere thinking independently, central nervous system/heart etc.

Schizos can check themselves against themselves. Humans cant and need daddy TV/man in lab coat to tell them what is what, and they assume the assurance of the collective as their own, as they know not themselves. Ergo; they supplant other people's i tellogence over their own because they need to feel intelligent but Biology is lazy so they offload the thinky-thinky-hard to others, amd hold an illusion instead.

Shatter the illusion and they get hostile...youre pulling them out of their matrix, their fantasy.

>> No.15463805

>>15463712
>Very unintuitive approach to the self, as tbe self *is* something to compare one's self with.

Do you mean this in a sense of judging one self trough your own capabilitys? Rathet then seeking evaluation of others?

If that is the case i wouldnt say that
>Schizos can check themselves against themselves
Is strictly schizo trait. Altho i must admit evaluation in relation to others is a common trait among people.

Altho i am interested in your thought on how to overcome bias when doinf self <>self?

>> No.15463837
File: 10 KB, 191x263, images - 2023-03-04T160034.928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15463805
>Do you mean this in a sense of judging one self trough your own capabilitys?
The mind can say yes when the heart says no...the body isnt a multi-system of perspctive and experience, so not knowing one's self can become someone who only listens to the "Go this way." signal even when all other signals are saying "Go that way." Sychophants of an asyemtrical existence. These are where the people that will vote a nation into total collapse come from.

Since they have one signal they know is true (soemtimes) but dont listen to other signals, they have "certainty" to which no knowledge or truth will overcome.

See; Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov

>Rathet then seeking evaluation of others?
On one hand we simply cannot not evaluate from others, but for me I used to assume other *were* like me and assumed they too saw what I saw and would do what I would do.

It was only after become Schizo that I now see theyre self deluded and subconsciously, intentionally, ignore contradictory information to save their self image, they choose the Matrix of their own making over the one that reveals their own failings.

The "other" I judge myself against is an imaginary perfection and all knowing nemisis to which only absolute Truth will defeat, a Devil's advocate within.

>Altho i am interested in your thought on how to overcome bias when doinf self <>self?
By being wrong. Literally. If you want to "always be right" then the path to it is "Always be wrong." and correcting the path with every error. As the days turn to years the wrongs become fewer and fewer....until one day it becomes *very* rare, or are technicalities to which you will see two partially correct answers. Point, counter-point, in my head...hundreds of thousands of times. I got so gpod at it that when in my point-counter-point self debate I would pull out an answer I had never considered before.

New information from old data, new perspectives because "It wasnt me" that thought that way

Self sharpening

>> No.15463841

>>15463837
>because "It wasnt me" that thought that way
The danger in this is losing one's self, because Im mirroring alternate viewpoints that often hold ideas or morals I dont. I can get answers "I" wouldnt have considered.

Ergo; I can tap into "others" while all alone.

Put on masks to play roles...but sometimes when taking masks off...you take off more than you put on, and there is nothing but mask, the self lost.

Schizo power. Its more than dangerous.

>> No.15463886

>>15463837
>body isnt a multi-system
Is.

https://youtu.be/ZmRaIQOlxTY

>> No.15463913

>>15457419
There is a religious "significance" for every single number that could have ever been used because you people are schizophrenic.
>1? uhh oneness of god
>2? hmmm adam and eve
>3? uhhh the trinity
>4? tch...the four horseman
>5? ffff the 5 pillars of islam
>420p? 42 kids god mauled with 2 bears. Obviously. Infact, that's also what 2 refers to, actually
>417? hmmm uuhhhh hmmm fuck it, Matthews 4:17. Of course.

>> No.15463928
File: 348 KB, 712x1281, 2022-10-21_11.17.46.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15463913
>1
Magnetism measured as a unidimentional vector.
>2
Positive and negative electrical charges, expansion and contraction of magnetism.
>3
Quantum Chromodynamics.
>4
Time, Anti-Time and Imaginary Time vectors.
>5
Multi-dimensional Phi metrics reduced to single numeral measure.
>6
Snowflakes :3
>7
Southern end fracton dipole latice vertices.

*yawn*...[smack-smack] I can do this in my sleep....

>> No.15463975
File: 50 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15463928
>1
Hahahaah
>2
Hahahaah
>3
Hahahaah
>4
Hahahaah
>5
Hahahaah
>6
Hahahaah
>7
Hahahaah
>8
Hahahaah
>9
Hahahaah
>10
Hahahaah

>> No.15463982

>>15463975
No. Its;
>1
Aha.
>2
Ahaha.
>3
Ahahaha.

Count, motherfucker, do you know him?!

>> No.15464218

>>15459567
>Buddhism with its Yin Yang
brainlet.
>This is why so much of religious texts are contradictory
no, they are contradictory because they were making too grandiose claims without regard to the way the consequences of those claims will clash in the future. iow the authors were brainlets.

>> No.15464475
File: 76 KB, 720x720, 2023-05-26_21.29.04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15464218
>claims without regard
Tell me more about how the results of religions have effected the populations of the world.

>> No.15466938

>>15457391
Yes and yes