[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 313 KB, 1x1, reichlmayr-lais1986.pdf [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15450468 No.15450468 [Reply] [Original]

What are the effects of lead deficiency? Is lead ever necessary?

>> No.15450481

>>15450468
> Lead exposure can have serious consequences for the health of children. At high levels of exposure lead attacks the brain and central nervous system, causing coma, convulsions and even death. Children who survive severe lead poisoning may be left with intellectual disability and behavioural disorders.

shill, just skip right to "mercury deficiency", too many retards on the planet

>> No.15450527

>>15450468
Lead good is for you bones. Makes them stronger, exactly how wolverine does his bones
>It is stored in the teeth and bones, where it accumulates over time
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/lead-poisoning-and-health
Every day I have a bowl off frooty pebbles with a sprinkling of lead dust an I ven tell yuo righ now tha ugh been smar my brain undught soyg better th I've alwaysh guurhh some

>> No.15450545

>>15450527
samefag

>> No.15450592

>>15450468
>What are the effects of lead deficiency?
getting fired from your investigator job

>> No.15450627 [DELETED] 

>>15450481
>behavioural disorders.
Original leadanon here. Just got the idea that healthy children have no way to learn what is or isn't allowed, because the lead deficient are practically blind.
A healthy kid sees something being done, in front of everyone, noone seems to mind, the logic is that it's fine.
However retarded children think that they can't be seen when people don't stare at them, so they watch other people's eyes if they don't stare, stop doing the forbidden thing when they turn their eyes on them, and continue when they look elsewhere, and being retarded think that nobody could see them. (and other brain damaged people really don't se them, as by the decades old definition, they are way into legally blind)
A healthy child has no chance to figure out what they are doing different, they do what they've seen doing others with no problem, yet they are treated as brazen wrongdoers.

>> No.15450639

>>15450468
I don't know, but I eat pencil lead every day just in case.

>> No.15450643

>>15450481
>behavioural disorders.
Original leadanon here. Just got the idea that healthy children have no way to learn what is or isn't allowed, because the lead deficient are practically blind.
A healthy kid sees something being done, in front of everyone, noone seems to mind, the logic is that it's fine.
However retarded children think that they can't be seen when people don't stare at them, so they watch other people's eyes if they don't stare, stop doing the forbidden thing when they turn their eyes on them, and continue when they look elsewhere, and being retarded think that nobody could see them. (and other brain damaged people really don't see them, as by the decades old definition, they are way into being legally blind)
A healthy child has no chance to figure out what they are doing different, they do what they've seen others doing with no problem, yet they are treated as brazen wrongdoers.