[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 70 KB, 314x427, Enki_portrait4(1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15436301 No.15436301 [Reply] [Original]

/med/ isn't up so it goes:
It's such a lovely thing to have several intestinal parasites in high numbers for long ass time with bizzare symptoms like severe weight gain at first or feeling freezing cold, while living outside of third world. You can't prove you genuinely have them without griefing other person (including doctors) with physical or photographical proof which may not be possible for goddamn months at first since they get clumped up in guts and won't easily show up in stool. Otherwise they will insist you are just crazy since tests themselves are shit enough to give false negatives. I have adhd too which is in similiar vein painful to prove (you get shat on if you stay unmedicated, you get shat on for getting medicated, because "HOW FUCKING DARE THEY GIVE GOOD STUFF to that cunt, he should suffer" thinking). Anyway are there any diseases neurological, viral or what not that evoke the same kind of pain where patient is rejected on get go, because x thing is rare/not braindead easy to catch/diagnose until they are in really bad state?

>> No.15436308

Go to tractor supply company and buy ivermectin. No prescription needed.

>> No.15436310

The medical industry is about making money with symptoms management and treatments instead of cures and prevention, and you didn't give them anything they could work with so they probably got upset. You might want to look into fasting, it can be beneficial even if you don't have whatever.

>> No.15436330

>>15436301
You have yet to explain how you know you have intestinal parasites.

>> No.15436343
File: 39 KB, 720x720, xx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15436310
>The medical industry is about making money with symptoms management and treatments instead of cures and prevention
This anon speaks the truth. ^

>> No.15436349

>>15436308
Ivermectin isn't first choice for hookworms, pinworms and fish tapeworm (all of which seems most likely going by problems I'm having and how they looked, I could suspect giardia as well, but on sickly yellow diarrhea isn't enough to be certain). Either way where I live it's rx only, I already got rx two rounds of mebendazole and if that's not enough I'm simply going to viral hospital (most likely to get manual removal + to see if I have any cysts in my organs - I had transient agonizing muscle spasm and neck stiffness)
>>15436310
Fasting was only good in my personal view for bloating, but otherwise it's just doesn't do anything. And I mean sure it's all about profit, but whole point behind my exaggerated ranty OP post is that despite only concrete type of drugs showing some effiacy over nothing for either and having to do obnoxious shit like dumping whole medical history or cause visible genuine distress in other person to be taken seriously is pretty sad, but that's prolly what happens when most common treatments for a lot of things include homeopatic memes, cope theraphies (especially horrible in adhd, because it pretty much means you are fucked), ssris for everything and overprescription of APs when they are not suited (or could be live threatning like in elderly with dementia) without even making basic tests for vitamins, thyroid or liver

>> No.15436353

>>15436330
I know and I did, but my point still stands as above in post here >>15436349 where you can't prove it without having clearly heavy infection and causing grief by showing pictures of them in literal shit

>> No.15436355

>>15436349
Eat some tobacco (chewing tobacco is best but snuff will work also)
Also increase sulfur foods such as garlic, onions, etc. and methylating foods and foods that raise your blood PH levels.

>> No.15436359

>>15436355
Samefag here again but forgot to mention, you to the tobacco and garlic things in waves, not small amounts each day, but larger doses everyday for about 5 days, then skip a week and repeat for eggs that hatched in the meantime.
Yes, the tobacco might make you throw up the first time you eat some.
Don't eat a huge wad, it can kill you with nicotine overdose. The equivlant of 1/4 of a Churchill style cigar would be max dosage, so work up to that dose.

>> No.15436377

>>15436355
I've tried garlic and gloves prior which is how I got on track why I was so rabidly hungry, tired and cold for a year. They work in sense that they burn my guts unlike prior to infection, but they aren't enough to kill them unlike pyrantel or mebendazole. Tobacco/nicotine on sidenote I did try for adhd in gum and cig form, but it just makes me turbo nauseous, sedated, but it's one of few things that makes my heart beat fast so no sleep (unlike mph or binging on caffeine) and nothing else aside from that, had slight aversion to it after each time I tried it. The only thing that helped in any way for adhd anyhow was mph ir (oddly enough concerta was a really bad experience), I might switch to vyvanse if I get the chance and will be in shape to get back to work, but 60mg seems to be working pretty well (extremely sedating, but finally helps with inattention) and is cheap so I'm not dead set on switching

>> No.15436383

go to a third world country, they know what's up with that kind of stuff

>> No.15436384

So just to be clear, you have not seen any worms or eggs in your stool and have done no tests to confirm the existence of parasites in you?

>> No.15436393

>>15436384
I suggested getting some reading comprehension >>15436353

>> No.15436396

>>15436393
So no, you haven't? thanks for confirming

>> No.15436399

>>15436396
I literally did.
>>I already got rx two rounds of mebendazole and if that's not enough I'm simply going to hospital of viral disease (most likely to get manual removal + to see if I have any cysts in my organs - I had transient agonizing muscle spasm and neck stiffness)
>>where you can't prove it without having clearly heavy infection and causing grief by showing pictures of them in literal shit

>> No.15436410

>>15436377
>I did try for adhd in gum and cig form
Swallow it as anon suggested. That is an old fashioned cure.
I sometimes swallow my dip just for the hell of it or on accident. Cleans you out. Eat your coffee grounds also now and then.